SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Diana Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:21 am

Carly and Evan are seriously the cutest of the bunch.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:26 am

I am happy for the Carly. Finally, she has a man!

As for another, I don't know what he is thinking. I'd be afraid of being murdered in my sleep!

Poor Ashley. That cry count doesn't make her look so good. Maybe she can reel it in a bit more. Emotional crying vomit.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:51 am

sosleepy wrote:
notarose wrote:
ElonM wrote:Stunning couple
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKCcgcaDSgW/?taken-by=grant_kemp

One thing I found curious is that every year there are articles about how the franchise lacks diversity.  There was a bit of a todo when Jubes left Paradise but almost nothing about the fact that Grant represents.  

Anyway Grant is first to ever get engaged on a franchise show. History was made.

Wow. Somehow this is the first that crossed my mind.

I really liked Grant on Paradise. He was so calm, so rational (minus the tattoo.) laugh out loud

If it weren't for RS, I'd REALLY like him and have high hopes for Lace/Grant.

I have no idea what RS said.
My impression of Grant was like yours - calm, rational. Add patient and a great communicator. I think it was wonderful that he saw something of value in Lace and worked to help bring that out without compromising himself...except for the tattoo giggling

Grant makes Lace a better person. Perhaps she makes him one too.
IMO their's is a story about how being loved changes the course of life for the better.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:16 am

I am watching After Paradise right now -- I am not finding Nicki Glaser particularly funny. I felt like they barely gave Jen a chance to talk -- they probably didn't want to. I thought Nick would have been there to answer Jen -- guess not since he is The Bachelor. Wish all of the couples well!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:59 am

Congrats to all 3 of the engaged couples. I actually find each of them well suited to each other. I wish them happy times as they continue to pursue their relationships IRL. Wedding bells for them will not surprise me!!! Afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 1f48d  Afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 1f48d  Afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 1f48d  Afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 1f498
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:05 am

Afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 CrueYhyXEAATAAp
elan gale Verified account  ‏@theyearofelan
And just like that, another season of #BachelorInParadise comes to an end. Until next year. What could go wrong?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:12 am

Afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 Crud3SJW8AAG84W
Hollywood Reporter Verified account  ‏@THR
#BachelorInParadise couples: Where are they now? Final 6 reveal their #AfterParadise status http://thr.cm/wNkujn

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:57 am

Afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 Crur35hWYAEpq7M
by Jennifer Saviano ‏@jennifersaviano
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:26 am

Grant does not realize, that because a thing can be done, it does not mean it should be done. I know he has got the gift of words with women, but just because he can, it doesn't mean he should. An animal whisperer by definition is a tamer or animals, just without a whip. If his words ever fail him, he will get into serious trouble. He may have taken it from boiling to simmering, but he it will always be simmering underneath. Plus she never seemed eager to go with him but always very reluctant until the end, which is not cool in my book. That lack of interest is troublesome, which is something that Jen S knows all about.

Kirk was wrong to use Carly knowing he didn't want her long term, but he was right when he said that he isn't the typical kind of guy that she dates. She's made for the Evan type apparently, not the super manly Kirk type.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:29 am

I really love all of the engagement rings. They are so pretty.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:54 am

Someone was wondering about the lack of mentions about Evan's kids, On the afterbuzz aftershow Christian said Evan talked to and about his kids often, and was always face timing them & for whatever reason that just wasn't shown.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:36 am

^
Evan's sl wasn't the single father looking for love, that was for Amanda.

I'm really loving Carly and Evan, surprisingly. She looks genuinely happy, beaming. Good for her/them!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+59
siena
Mommyof2
Cocoasneeze
suzq
ElonM
pbmax
Ash2214
Alanna
Laura Walsh
california90
bleuberry