SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:36 am

^ The harasser doesn't realize that they get get into some serious trouble with the threats they've put out. I cannot believe someone has THAT much time on their hands, let alone the energy to stalk people they don't even know! IMO.

Edit: She's done that on Instagram too, Ash.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:45 am

Thank you everyone.
Let's move the topic back to the couple. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:46 pm

So all week I have noticed the crossing guard at my son's school has been wearing Diff sunglasses but today when we walked past my daughter said prrrretty. So I asked if they were Diff eyewear and she said yeah JoJo's! Then she said I hope she doesn't sell anything else or I might go broke. We laughed and I left but a small part of me wanted to tell her about this website and I was wondering has anyone ever mentioned this site to someone? Like a mostly complete stranger?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:11 pm

So like what's the deal with JoJo? Is she back to being a landlord and "flipping houses" (assuming that's what she actually did, and wasn't a glorified cover for apartment manager that The Bach gave her). Reality Steve made such a big deal that she'd never flip another house and had a real career in entertainment ahead of her... and I agreed. Personally her popularity is completely lost on me, but no denying she is loved and has a TON of followers. I thought for sure she had potential to be the next Jillian or Ali and really make something from this opportunity. But so far... nothing. Is she even trying? Granted I know the girl is SUPER privileged and basically set up for life and doesn't need any of it. She can just sit back and coast and maybe she doesn't want the career. But to me it's just a bit surprising how little she's doing. Correct me if I'm wrong of course. I'm not following Jo^3 closely at all.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:14 pm

If she is happy doing what she is doing and has been doing it all along, why not?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:15 pm

^^ oh, agreed Kasha. I just didn't know if she actually went back to her day job or not?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:17 pm

IMOAA< I don't think she did much before either. LOL

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IMOAA< I don't think she did much before either. LOL
 Ok. Super privileged Dallas socialite living off the family dime. Got it. Lucky gal.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:24 pm

Lots of chatter on what these contestants/former leads do for a living in recent days laugh out loud

There's a poster that posts here that says her son rents from a house that JoJo owns. The poster stated previously that the rent checks gets sent to JoJo and if there are any issues with the house, JoJo is the direct person of contact. If I'm not mistaken, I believe the poster said its a more than one family home, meaning more than one apartment, so she gets more than one pay check for it. Given the location of where the poster said the house was located, she probably makes some solid money from it. JoJo has said more than once now in the past couple of months that she is in the process of finding houses to flip and it's something she loves doing. She was also involved in medical sales for a while too I believe.

Her season only ended three months ago, so who knows what she has lined up. Regardless, maybe the fame thing a la Ali or Jillian isn't what she wants. If that's the case, good for her. Since it has only been three months and if she does have stuff lined up that we don't know about, then good for her.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:24 pm

I remember a poster here saying she was her son's landlord. So, it feels like it was probably a situation where her family paid for her to start her business. I don't know if I believe she actually did much though.

I'm curious to see if she goes the Ali and Jillian route too. To their credit, both girls have worked really, really hard to get to where they did and I don't know if I really see that same drive and work ethic in Jojo. She seems really happy with her current situation. I wonder if she would ever do real housewives of dallas or something like that?

(jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:42 pm

If she is really a legit house flipper at the tender age of 23/24 or whatever she was before she took a year hiatus to do The Bach/Ette (ha... kinda doubt the semantics with that one), she should try to do something legit HGTV style. Go the Chris L/Jillian route. IDK. If I was sooooo set up like her maybe I'd be lazy and lounge around hitting up Chipoltle and fart around with my new semi famous fiancé too... not really care about career trajectory. She just had such a fab foundation here, one of the more popular 'ettes of late. But sadly in my eyes she's kinda starting down the Andi/Kaitlyn path of a whole lot of nothing. She'd be more admirable in my eyes if she tried the Des/Ali/Jillian path.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:49 pm

A lot of hard work goes into being that step above. You really have to want that.
It could be she is happy where she is. I would be.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu