SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Isabel123 Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:13 pm

ReneeM wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I still think JoJo is a little more selective than most. I think even Jordan shills more than her.

Idk. I seem to remember she dabbled with the fabfitfun boxes briefly. laugh out loud Glad she's gotten more selective. Now she promotes Big Macs with Becca. The big time. laugh out loud 

(Ridiculous imo. These girls are all talk with their love of fast food. You don't look like Jo, Becca, Lauren, any of them and eat as much Taco Bell, Chipoltle, or Chik Fil-A as they claim. You just don't.)

Can't speak for any of the others but Jojo definitely eats chipotle as much as she says she does. If she's not snapping at chipotle, a fan's spotted her there. She's also always at soul cycle nowadays though.

Jojo shills more compared to Jordan. Jojo is not being paid to advertise Big Mac, she tagged along with Becca to attend the event sponsored by Mcdo. Jojo loves chipotle so much and she mentioned in one of her interviews that Chipotle gave her a gift certificate as appreciation for always mentioning Chipotle as her fav food.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Boshem Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:17 pm

Jojo shills more, forsure. Her posts are all sometimes tied to a product (which I could care less about). When she tags items of clothing, guaranteed half of those are ads in the slyest way. Jojo used to advertise sugar bear hair, the curling irons, fab fit fun, the skin care, etc. a few times. Hey I'm not complaining cause I would do the exact same thing given the opportunity. She probably made 10k per post, who wouldn't do that.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:21 pm

I think she just got smarter as time moved on. She now takes the larger offers. Back in September and October I think she took whatever. She's definitely become selective and smarter about it.

Jordan mostly only does Movement watches and he's previously done Hershey's, T-Mobile, and he did Hello Fresh once.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:25 pm

sosleepy wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I still think JoJo is a little more selective than most. I think even Jordan shills more than her.

Idk. I seem to remember she dabbled with the fabfitfun boxes briefly. laugh out loud Glad she's gotten more selective. Now she promotes Big Macs with Becca. The big time. laugh out loud 

(Ridiculous imo. These girls are all talk with their love of fast food. You don't look like Jo, Becca, Lauren, any of them and eat as much Taco Bell, Chipoltle, or Chik Fil-A as they claim. You just don't.)
JoJo wasn't sponsored by McDonalds. She just attended the event with Becca last minute when she was in town.

And that's not true laugh out loud! I am 107 pounds, 5'2, and eat a ton of sh*t! I barely work out! Some people are just naturally petite. JoJo has talked about not eating very healthy (though her New Years resolution was to start trying to be more healthy.) I think she even mentioned having a good metabolism and her genetics being pretty good. Her mother is almost 70 years old and has a HOT body.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:29 pm

sosleepy wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Does anyone find that the wealthier contestants shill less? People like Emily, Chris Soules, JoJo, Evan etc? I wonder if it's just less appealing because $1000 for a pic isn't to them what it would be to someone who comes from modest beginnings or works a modest job? Or doesn't work at all laugh out loud.

Yeah, basically exactly. JoJo was born with a silver spoon. Kinda like Em. She doesn't need to worry about money, so she doesn't need to go there. I've really never found Jo really relatable because of her cushy little life. JMO. To each their own.
I don't have a cushy life either, but I find her VERY relatable. She talks about her struggles, likes, dislikes, is very down to earth. So though, I don't come from a highly accomplished, well respected, wealthy family..I can definitely relate to her as a woman to woman. She's not any different than the average person, when you exclude the money aspect IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:31 pm

I agree. She has become more selective as to what she posts, because she's very cautious about what people say ie. sellout. Whenever she's in town with Becca it seems Becca always has plans to attend events in which Jojo joins. I just hope she doesn't get bit by the Hollywood bug. She seems to stay grounded though, however, still a fear as I want her relationship to work out and Jordan doesn't want Hollywood

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:32 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Does anyone find that the wealthier contestants shill less? People like Emily, Chris Soules, JoJo, Evan etc? I wonder if it's just less appealing because $1000 for a pic isn't to them what it would be to someone who comes from modest beginnings or works a modest job? Or doesn't work at all laugh out loud.

Yeah, basically exactly. JoJo was born with a silver spoon. Kinda like Em. She doesn't need to worry about money, so she doesn't need to go there. I've really never found Jo really relatable because of her cushy little life. JMO. To each their own.
I don't have a cushy life either, but I find her VERY relatable. She talks about her struggles, likes, dislikes, is very down to earth. So though, I don't come from a highly accomplished, well respected, wealthy family..I can definitely relate to her as a woman to woman. She's not any different than the average person, when you exclude the money aspect IMO.

Exactly. Except she's way nicer than I am. She NEVER takes the bait. Some of the guys from her season? Some of these other alums? With some of the mess they've said about her man and to a lesser extent her? I would have been p-e-t-t-y boots.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:33 pm

Tbh, I grew up with money and I don't think that the money aspect makes her less relatable. I find her the most relatable out of anyone else. She talks her struggles, doesn't act holier than thou, she is kind, caring, doesn't flaunt her money. All IMO. She doesn't talk down to anyone, she doesn't go to SM to complain about people etc.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:34 pm

I don't know, when you are struggling to pay your health insurance or pay the rent, it is a bit hard to relate.
When you have to get up in the morning to go to work and leave a child at daycare with a questionable temperature because your job depends on you being there imo it's a bit hard to relate.
JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:36 pm

Boshem wrote:I agree. She has become more selective as to what she posts, because she's very cautious about what people say ie. sellout. Whenever she's in town with Becca it seems Becca always has plans to attend events in which Jojo joins. I just hope she doesn't get bit by the Hollywood bug. She seems to stay grounded though, however, still a fear as I want her relationship to work out and Jordan doesn't want Hollywood
She could of been bit by the Hollywood bug years ago. Remember, her family is rich and had some sort of fame a few years back. It seems she and her family (and Jordan and his family) realize fame and fortune can ruin things. JoJo doesn't seem THAT naiive, come on now! laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't know, when you are struggling to pay your health insurance or pay the rent, it is a bit hard to relate.
When you have to get up in the morning to go to work and leave a child at daycare with a questionable temperature because your job depends on you being there imo it's a bit hard to relate.
JMO
Not talking about the wealth. Talking about the human to human aspect. Her personality is very relatable. Th majority of the contestants from this show are wealthy on some level. In part why they're able to leave their jobs so freely. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I can compare it. It's what we do. Discuss. And I will.  :gotcha:
IMO what happens on this forum is often one couple is dissed in order to make another couple appear more positive.
I see it day in and day out depending on which couple's turn it is to be shredded. I KNOW I am not the only one that sees it. It's a daily event.
Each couple stands on their own merit.  Period. IMO
There is no rule that anyone has to like any of them or even some of them.
I'm simply calling a spade a spade.
IMO it's the same yardstick and not customized for who you like or who you don't like.
And IMO shilling/media/tv shows/books/modeling are going to become the norm with this show being a springboard to bigger and better things. Whatever those bigger and better things are.
JMOAA
I have noticed that too. Criticize the other couple to make your fave look good. I like Jordan and Jojo, but I have seen plenty of times how other couples were criticized and made it seem like Jojo and Jordan are low key and went back to their jobs and home. A fame ho, is a fame ho. Jordan and Jojo have went to events that had nothing to do with their jobs. Shilling is shilling, no matter how much you do it. See the girl in my Avi, that is the girl that is very low key and doesn't do shilling. She went back to her life found her a cute boyfriend and doesn't shill at all. Lives her life, post on her blog about her insecurities. That is low key. What Jordan and Jojo does is not low key.  Just because Jojo is rich doesnt mean she is relateable to all of us. Money DOES make a difference.

Last edited by StacyNor on Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu