SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

benandlauren - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:24 am

notarose wrote:
Sprite wrote:^^^Or maybe just a stray passing by, but how apropos...and they could have edited out, but yet they kept it. Just my mind rambling away.

Maybe Vanessa is a sex kitten rofl

Or Nick is!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

benandlauren - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by notarose Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:30 am

Sprite wrote:
notarose wrote:
Sprite wrote:^^^Or maybe just a stray passing by, but how apropos...and they could have edited out, but yet they kept it. Just my mind rambling away.

Or Nick is!

OH, now I have to go back to see if the camera was on Nick, Vanessa, or the undergrowth when the kitten meowed rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:30 am

I know this must have been answered before but has anyone who got the first impression rose ever become the f1? It hasn't happened in any of the seasons I watched. In which case I was just thinking that it's odd how much the contestants seem to want to receive the first rose. Plus isn't there a history of the FIR person becoming the villain of the season.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:50 am

notarose wrote:
Sprite wrote:
notarose wrote:

Or Nick is!

OH, now I have to go back to see if the camera was on Nick, Vanessa, or the undergrowth when the kitten meowed rofl

It was on Vanessa..just moving to Corrine as the neow happened..so basically both of them! laugh out loud

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:35 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:I know this must have been answered before but has anyone who got the first impression rose ever become the f1? It hasn't happened in any of the seasons I watched. In which case I was just thinking that it's odd how much the contestants seem to want to receive the first rose. Plus isn't there a history of the FIR person becoming the villain of the season.

Ali fedotowsky and Roberto, Kaithlyn and Shawn B are the 2 I remember from the top of my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:50 am

see2love wrote:
ukglasgowkiiss wrote:I know this must have been answered before but has anyone who got the first impression rose ever become the f1? It hasn't happened in any of the seasons I watched. In which case I was just thinking that it's odd how much the contestants seem to want to receive the first rose. Plus isn't there a history of the FIR person becoming the villain of the season.

Ali fedotowsky and Roberto, Kaithlyn and Shawn B are the 2 I remember from the top of my head.

Jojo and Jordan
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:02 am

Technically, Deanna and Jesse too, although she handed out three first impression roses.

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:06 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
see2love wrote:

Jojo and Jordan

Thanks guys, a lot more than I thought!! Forgot about Jordan- which i watched half of season. And which villains came from the FIR, Nick obviously, Olivia.  Who did Sean give his to?... oh wait he handed out a few roses during the premiere including Tierra I think. Did Ben F hand out a FIR ?

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:39 pm

Interesting that it's all been the 'ettes in the past.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:43 pm

For future reference the person that the Bachelorette gives the FIR almost always win, BUT the bachelor FIR never wins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:41 pm

reason wrote:For future reference the person that the Bachelorette gives the FIR almost always win, BUT the bachelor FIR never wins.

It seems like a recent trend, as I think Roberto and Jesse were winners by default, whereas Shawn and Jordan had it in the bag from the first night. The first impression rose is interesting on the bachelor, as so many who get it - Olivia, Britt, Sharleen, Ashley spivey, Nikki (Jason) - don't even make it to final four. The same was true for the Bachelorette for many years too, like in Jillian, Ashley, Emily, and Des's season, but it seems to have changed now.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:38 pm

Is it possible to have a FIR thread that lists all FIR vs eventual F1?thanks

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+98
shaughnessyb
luvstx
northernviewer
George1218
Emilia23_12