SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  Empty Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:59 pm

General Discussion for Josh and Amanda.

Previous Threads for Josh and Amanda archived here

ReneeM wrote:I've never been against the shilling other than the fact that it would get annoying on my feed but seeing these #'s I question why anyone would turn it down. If I could post a couple pictures and make that kind of money, why would I ever get an actual job either.

nannymargie wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:
bleuberry wrote:He's already hashtagging #dadlife on Twitter. I can't look away from this mess.

And this is why I can't with him and Amanda. His few weeks spending time with the kids doesn't qualify him even as a step dad. He will need to take 200 steps back, stop broadcasting the children on sm, and realise that the children already have a dad. But it'll never happen, because Amanda & co have branded the actual father as evil already. Jmo.

Well MM is either leading Josh or Josh is following MM's lead because she calls them her grand babies already. Can't she just sit back and see how things play out with inserting herself in everything. I have never seen another mother do what she is doing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

mcm - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:23 pm

Personally, I find it straight up disrespectful and insulting to insert himself so fully with #dadlife hashtags and Mama Murray straight up referring to them as grand babies. After a couple months. The kids HAVE a father. They HAVE actual grandparents.

I have a step father too. To develop that kind of trust and bond with him took time. My mom moved pretty slowly with him. It was a gradual progression and transition into thinking of him as a parental figure.  IMO, Josh (and Amanda and fam) need to back off a touch and let this happen more naturally. For the kids, for their father, for everyone involved. JMO, as always.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

mcm - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by mindless Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:35 pm

It's best I don't even say what I'm thinking when I look at all those pics Josh is posting about himself with other people's kids. Perhaps it would be better if he focused on his relationship with the girls' mother first and made sure it's the lasting kind before practically adopting these kids who already have a dad and who he's only known for a few weeks. I actually feel really sad after seeing those snaps of Sabel with the kids. They already love her, so what if this doesn't last (which is pretty likely)? It's just cruel.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:45 pm

I'm no fan of Josh's but it's Amanda's responsibility to protect her children and that includes what she allows to be posted publicly. IMO I really, really hate when people with kids come on these shows.

mcm - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  Samuel10mcm - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  Samuel10 mcm - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  Family10mcm - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  Samuel15mcm - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:08 pm

Josh is a selfish egomaniac to be posting like this and using the kids, so that's nothing new whatsoever, but their mom to allow all this???? She is just beyond it all imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:19 pm

I agree Lipsis, they're thrown into the machine, documented
for life. Without their consent.
Anyway, this morning I awoke to a pic of Josh and Amanda
on my email. Had to take a gulp of fresh brewed coffee huh
my niece had sent me a pic of A/J that her son had taken
at Disneyland last night. Not he but one of his crew recognized 
them they were kind enough to allow a pic taken. The children
we're not included. Blu come over and embed the photo. Thanks
By the way the pic was cute, smiling from ear to ear. mcm - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:27 pm

The kids are even more useful to Josh outside of staged pics, he snapped one scooping Sabel's poop laugh out loud. Ok, ok, kids love to do strange things sometimes because the adult is doing it. Sometimes the adult is a moron and records it for strangers.

mcm - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:32 pm

sosleepy wrote:Personally, I find it straight up disrespectful and insulting to insert himself so fully with #dadlife hashtags and Mama Murray straight up referring to them as grand babies. After a couple months. The kids HAVE a father. They HAVE actual grandparents.

I have a step father too. To develop that kind of trust and bond with him took time. My mom moved pretty slowly with him. It was a gradual progression and transition into thinking of him as a parental figure.  IMO, Josh (and Amanda and fam) need to back off a touch and let this happen more naturally. For the kids, for their father, for everyone involved. JMO, as always.

Exactly. You can love your partner's kids a lot, but there are boundaries. Within the first month 'in public' these two have managed to cross multiple no nos. and the sad part is, that the bitterness this behaviour causes, will end up hurting these little kids.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:48 pm

Alanna wrote:Josh is a selfish egomaniac to be posting like this and using the kids, so that's nothing new whatsoever, but their mom to allow all this???? She is just beyond it all imo.

Yeah I definitely put more of this on Amanda. SHE's the actual parent, therefore it's her responsibly to set the boundaries IMO

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:55 pm

Sadly, I don't think any of the parties involved know what boundaries are, moreless how to set them. JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:14 pm

Amanda is a piece of work at this "responsibility thing" IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:19 pm

bleuberry wrote:The kids are even more useful to Josh outside of staged pics, he snapped one scooping Sabel's poop laugh out loud. Ok, ok, kids love to do strange things sometimes because the adult is doing it. Sometimes the adult is a moron and records it for strangers.

WTF? Is he aware that dog poo is actually dangerous to young children?

I'm so glad the ex is taking Amanda court. I don't even care if it's out of spite or because he's cheap, someone needs to call her out on her irresponsible actions.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99