SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:53 pm

All I got from this is that Josh had his rep clear up the misconseption that Sabel sheds hair.

And yes, the poor children. And Amanda is one messy chick. She most likely trashes her ex to Josh & co, and trashes Josh to the ex.

Those passive agressive snaps make sense now, though.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by mindless Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:54 pm

Alanna wrote:This is what I genuinely don't get, if he paid for everything for Andi, why not with the Duh? I don't get it for real.

He probably sees it for the temporary arrangement that it is. No way is he wasting thousands on yet another woman until he's sure it lasts. JMO
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:03 pm

This is how I see it.
MEandI moved into his place. He was already paying for it. It was Atlanta prices. Perhaps she helped out in other areas. IDK.
He moves to OC. Rent is higher. It's her place. She needs a bigger place because of the kids and she is not going to immediately uproot them. If he is picking up bills in other areas it may make up for part of what he might "owe". In NYC a one bedroom apartment which is minuscule can easily run 3500$ monthly. A 2+ bedroom apartment in OC IDK what they run.
I think what runs true, to me, regarding the article is she obviously did talk to the ex about the relationship.
To me, what is factual regarding the talk is moot. She should not be talking and airing dirty laundry.
Another thing that struck me regarding the cleaning issue, is it may not be regular cleaning but cleaning for someone with an asthmatic condition. IDK. Almost any type breed of dog sheds that could trigger asthma or allergies. Some are less and some are "labeled" hypo allergenic, but even those do shed dander to a degree.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:12 pm

Just wow, I agree at this point I feel sorry for the girls. I would say maybe the grandparents are better, but we know maternal is not, and paternal raised this man. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:31 pm

But you guys... She's a "good judge of character." And when responding to Olivia's teen mom comment "I'm 25. I have my $hit together."  DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 16 1f602 

Eh. I've been thinking we are waaaaaay overdue for a good old fashioned Bachelor trainwreck. We've had waaaay too many happy couples in a row. I'm thinking Jam is going to deliver in a big way!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:42 pm

What a mess - its so inconsiderate and irresponsible of Amanda (and her Ex. And Josh tbh) to keep giving license to this conversation so that her daughters will have plenty to read/hear about when they're older
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:46 pm

sosleepy wrote:But you guys... She's a "good judge of character." And when responding to Olivia's teen mom comment "I'm 25. I have my $hit together."  DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 16 1f602 

Eh. I've been thinking we are waaaaaay overdue for a good old fashioned Bachelor trainwreck. We've had waaaay too many happy couples in a row. I'm thinking Jam is going to deliver in a big way!

Yeah, we haven't had a proper train wreck since Andi and Josh. Oh wait, I see a common denominator here. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:52 pm

:drama
I have no words.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:54 pm

mindless wrote:
sosleepy wrote:But you guys... She's a "good judge of character." And when responding to Olivia's teen mom comment "I'm 25. I have my $hit together."  DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 16 1f602 

Yeah, we haven't had a proper train wreck since Andi and Josh. Oh wait, I see a common denominator here. giggling

But it's not his fault, it was all edit and the girls simply turned out not to be what they claimed or how they acted with the cameras rolling!  cheeky

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:35 pm

mindless wrote:

Somewhere MeAndi is cackling. :uptonogood

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:52 pm

Why would a woman go to an ex that betrayed her to trash her current fiancee? I don't understand that logic. I don't know, but I think Josh should just take Sable and look for his happily ever after some place else. Too much of a mess with Amanda and Nick2 in the picture. no no
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:25 pm

Beagle wrote:Why would a woman go to an ex that betrayed her to trash her current fiancee? I don't understand that logic. I don't know, but I think Josh should just take Sable and look for his happily ever after some place else. Too much of a mess with Amanda and Nick2 in the picture. no no

Exactly!!  She is a NIGHTMARE, and so immature.  Now, she just wrote a blog that trashes her ex and sings Josh's praises.  This is damage control I guess but she wouldn't have to do any damage control if she didn't BASH Josh to begin with.  I wish he would WAKE UP!

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99