SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MCM - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest September 15th 2016, 4:28 pm

So she is trashing the father of her children?? again?? she is a piece of work. Those poor girls.

Back to top Go down

MCM - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Alanna September 15th 2016, 4:30 pm

I'm just enjoying that he's stuck now because he can't leave the golden single mommy and her two littles, can he?? Perfect.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie September 15th 2016, 4:30 pm

If she can bash the father of her kids so publicly, I can't wait for all the details about Josh when they break up. She definitely won't be shy about telling the world just how awful he was to her.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze September 15th 2016, 4:34 pm

She's horrible. She needs to grow up and stop living on social media. Why on earth did she go to the ex to trash Josh? I'm betting we will see a lot of fireworks with these 3 for a long time. And all of it will happen through the tabloids and social media. Poor kids.

Last edited by Fingersandtoes on September 15th 2016, 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption September 15th 2016, 4:38 pm

laugh out loud, I love how she attempts to be subtle with her new blog post by framing it as an empowering message to single moms out there but then starts word vomiting about how Josh is a perfect angel. Like I said, the best thing to do for the children's sake would be to shut down the conversation but instead she continues and expands on it just so she can one-up her ex? Very adult!
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva September 15th 2016, 4:43 pm

🚋 2pop 🍕
All I know is this has been quite entertaining.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM September 15th 2016, 4:45 pm

ReneeM wrote: it has to  be obvious to Josh that she really said all that.

IMO That whole blog post was a pretty much a public apology to Josh for trashing him to her ex. It's her penance. This is literally a quote:

"He is hands down the most loving, patient and understanding person I have ever met. He reminds me everyday of what’s really important in life and keeps me in check when I start to forget. He is a better person than me, that’s for sure. I’m not sure what I did to deserve someone like him. He is our angel!"

I bet he does keep her in check. Seems like she won't be forgetting her place again any time soon

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze September 15th 2016, 4:53 pm

ReneeM wrote:

IMO That whole blog post was a pretty much a public apology to Josh for trashing him to her ex. It's her penance. This is literally a quote:

"He is hands down the most loving, patient and understanding person I have ever met. He reminds me everyday of what’s really important in life and keeps me in check when I start to forget. He is a better person than me, that’s for sure. I’m not sure what I did to deserve someone like him. He is our angel!"

I bet he does keep her in check. Seems like she won't be forgetting her place again any time soon

Yep. The ex had so many details down, that I have no doubt Amanda did trash Josh to her ex. This blog was her public apology letter. I don't even feel sorry for her, she seems like a manipulative opportunist.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by heather_m_s September 15th 2016, 4:59 pm

ReneeM wrote:

This scares me. I can totally picture Josh having blown up at her and her writing that post upon his insistence and under his very watchful eye. Ughhh.

heather_m_s

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc September 15th 2016, 5:02 pm

This would be entertaining to me if there weren't kids involved.

Amanda should be ashamed for dragging her family in the spotlight again and for opening herself and her kids to her dirty laundry, and for retaliating against her ex. And for putting her poor children in those awful black gladiator sandals.

Nick should be ashamed for airing dirty laundry on his ex-wife and mother of his children, and opening up his family to more scrutiny. I don't think the act of Amanda entrusting her ex is that horrible of a crime, other than he seems like someone who can't be trusted at all.

Josh should be ashamed that once again he is apart of this type of circus - he is the common denominator.

Wow Josh was best to stay at home - he totally botched this one up.

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc September 15th 2016, 5:02 pm

heather_m_s wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

This scares me. I can totally picture Josh having blown up at her and her writing that post upon his insistence and under his very watchful eye. Ughhh.

Ugh is right - this whole this is ugh. IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 September 15th 2016, 5:03 pm

Oh geeze another pity party. Give me a break. no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MCM - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 17 8367-910 MCM - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 17 I_got_13 MCM - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 17 E5kqdm15 MCM - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11969

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99