SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MCM - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:20 am

Actually Andi supported Josh with Advocare in the beginning of their relationship and were always doing those #MCM & #WCW things on IG as well as comments in magazines. This time around seems it's just showing off Amanda's girls trying to get people to "awww" over them what a happy family they are. Nothing special for me this time around jmo. MCM - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 31 1f64a

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MCM - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 31 8367-910 MCM - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 31 I_got_13 MCM - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 31 E5kqdm15 MCM - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

MCM - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:30 am

Why not show up and help show her and the girls off, if it's to help shill more crap and make more money, especially if she has stuff she pays for, rent, etc.  Ya know, if arguements and break up rumors are true.  :gotcha: That just means he might actually be using his brain and seems somewhat good business.  Otherwise, it'd be all on him to pay for most things that her child support didn't cover.  I mean a $100 to make yearly and live off of for her and the girls probably wouldn't even buy one of the girls' outfits. laugh out loud

At this point, I'm not seeing a whole lot of great support from/between each other, seems more like projecting the perfect image.  And reminds me a lot of last time, right up until the ackward back rubbing scene. laugh out loud Maybe eventually they'll win me over, but right now it's too early to call them a family or for me to just accept the happy, perfect family image.  Life is not always happy and perfect and I think some of the unperfect moments are worth noting, are beautiful, provide defining moments in life both individually and together and help strengthen relationships.  But that's JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:10 am

I agree with linds. Andi was VERY supportive of Josh with advocare. She and her mom joined and supported him even before his mother did. The problem was that the support only went one way in that relationship. It was always all about what Josh wanted. Imo.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:39 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Maybe eventually they'll win me over, but right now it's too early to call them a family or for me to just accept the happy, perfect family image.  Life is not always happy and perfect and I think some of the unperfect moments are worth noting, are beautiful, provide defining moments in life both individually and together and help strengthen relationships.  But that's JMO.

True, but how many people post their unhappy moments on SM? Most put just their highlights.  And for that matter, Josh & Amanda have posted some real life, "less perfect" things like Char's hospitalization, and more recently snaps of the kids being sassy, Amanda feeling ignored on a football Sunday or Josh playing third wheel to a phone on a dinner date.   When they do this they are called passive aggressive or even bad parents. So they really can't please everyone nor should they try to.  I think they've been pretty normal with their posts when compared to other celebs, pseudo celebs and even my "normal" friends that post a lot of posed "happy" pics.  The exception being they have more professional photographer shots than your average family and of course the shilling (which is normal for Bach people).  

Southerngal wrote:I agree with linds.  Andi was VERY supportive of Josh with advocare.  She and her mom joined and supported him even before his mother did.  The problem was that the support only went one way in that relationship.  It was always all about what Josh wanted.  Imo.

I feel like very supportive may be a stretch. I agree she seemed supportive initially with posing for cute product pics with Josh, the mixer she helped organize and her jumping on a few conference calls. But I got the impression that the support may have worn off pretty quickly with her, especially with the amount of work that needed to be put in to be successful at this type of career.  I think she resented Josh for the time he put in and the fact that he loved what he was doing and I don't believe she ever liked the idea of a MLM company. I think she felt above that. Also, how do we know Josh wasn't at all supportive of her projects (blog, t-shirt)? He posted on his Twitter/IG supporting her and her T-shirt venture.  She really never touched on any of her projects in the book, just that Josh wasn't supportive of her going back to her former DA job, which was one of the many contradictory statements she made in her book.
I know this isn't the appropriate thread to discuss this being that it is for Josh/Amanda and not Andi, but I have SO many thoughts on Andi's book and what I found to be holes, hypocrisy & contradictions. That book directly effected how Josh has been viewed on BIP and still is in this franchise and all of this has had an effect on his relationship with Amanda. I would love to discuss this more with people who have actually read the entire book, cover to cover, because I think just reading certain excerpts or even just comments on here doesn't show things in full light.  Is there an appropriate thread in which I can post my thoughts on this?

Last edited by Beach Lover on Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:41 pm

Loveinterest wrote:It's nice to see Josh supporting Amanda's ventures by posing for pics with her for her to post to sell various things.  IMO, It's nice to see them being supportive of one another and complimentary to one another.  I don't believe there was much support or compliments in MeAndi/ Joshs relationship

IMO I saw way more support between Andi/Josh than I do in this relationship.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:45 pm

@Beach Lover The contents of Andi's book can be discussed in her General Discussion thread.

It can be used for discussion purposes and not for sticking up for one or the other. Facts, and opinions only please.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3541p480-andi-dorfman-the-bachelorette-10-discussion-7

This thread is a General Discussion thread for Josh and Amanda.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:15 pm

^^ Thanks GA!
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:25 pm

Josh just snapped that The Duh will be leading an advocare 10 day cleanse soon. Yes!! Infant clothes' size here we come. Good for her, healthy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:31 pm

Haha - I was just coming on to post that he's got her hocking advocare for him!  Lol...and Amanda never says a word. They look so awkward together IMO!

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:44 pm

My money says he read it or it was reported to him from here about how supportive his last victim was with his shillocare advocare snakeoilmanship and so had DUH hop to it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:15 pm

Well that didn't take long. Perhaps we can suggest other things they should be doing, like stop using SM? Nah they won't listen to that. no no

I have no idea what size Amanda is, but obviously not someone who has benefited by Advocare in loosing weight. How can anyone take her seriously.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:23 pm

Next they will make a placard and have the kids wearing it and snapping. Advochildcare.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99