SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:45 pm

"Yes to the Dress"s features many really see through dresses. I really don't appreciate this fashion choice at all. I 'm too old fashioned to mix sexy and bridal in one sentence. I am really happy for Carly and Evan and I guess in the long run it doesn't make a hill of beans.
Happy new family and I hope a happy future life!!!!!!!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:32 pm

Yuck.  IMO, that is one awful dress.  The whole wedding party looks like a bad episode of Gillian's Island.  The flower girl is best dressed.  Smiley   I do wish them a happy marriage and life together. 

Was Zach, Carly's brother, there?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:14 pm

You just know these azzhole producers told her she looked gorgeous and made her bridesmaids look like idiots too. These are the same pos that produced Nick's wedding fiasco of Corrine taking her clothes off. Sigh, really wish Carly and Evan stuck to their guns regarding a paid wedding; I'm guessing they got guilted into it. JMO
On a brighter note, cheers to the newlyweds. I'm super happy for them!!

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:19 pm

Very sexy dress and very unsexy undies. giggling
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:09 pm

I personally loved Carly dress. I'm not crazy about her dark hair. It makes her and Evan look like they could be releated in my opinion.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:32 pm

I really like the dress too. I mean it's a BIP wedding on a beach in Mexico, so some sheer fabric certainly doesn't faze me. She probably just had a spray tan and the nude undies ended up being lighter than her skin. Oh well. I don't like the bridesmaid looks though or the decorations. Seems kind of thrown together at the last minute and all kinds of clashing. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:25 pm

They make special kind of undie petal type things at bridal salons for this. I'm just surprised she was not properly advised.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:49 pm

I loved the dress too!

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:04 am

Still waiting to seeing the wedding on tv but until then:
I liked that Carly's dress was 2-tone because that gave it a vintage feel while the style had some edge. What threw me off was that her tan line was distant from the top of the bodice. Not sure why they didn't spray tan her girls to create a smooth sightline. A seasoned producer/stylist would have had the foresight to know this. Her makeup looked great. The bouquet was bulky which I fault the florist with. Also, Evan's suit didn't appear to be properly tailored. What's with the stylist of this wedding? It was at a pricey hotel so surely more of the budget could have gone into these types of details.
The couple look wonderfully smitten and that's the most important thing IMO.
I hope the filmed version does them justice.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella1268 Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:25 pm

They seem smitten. I'm surprised they got married though

Isabella1268

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:11 pm

Did these two go on a honeymoon?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:12 pm

I want some good wedding photos for a new banner.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

+71
Minney
blueblues
AllAboutLove
ddsmom17
kerriway