SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:50 pm

Thanks for the update on Evan. What I like hearing is he is spending time with his children, as any good father should! That would only make a man handsomer in my eyes!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by notarose Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:39 am

http://www.etonline.com/news/206341_exclusive_bachelor_paradise_stars_carly_waddell_and_evan_bass_say_they_ll_get_married_2017/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:03 am

I am so happy for these two. Be bless.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:31 pm

notarose wrote:http://www.etonline.com/news/206341_exclusive_bachelor_paradise_stars_carly_waddell_and_evan_bass_say_they_ll_get_married_2017/

"I told Evan, I was like, 'Whatever you want to do. You find out what you want to do, and I'll plan it,'" added Waddell, who revealed she'd be scouting locations for their wedding in Napa on Tuesday. "I've never been that girl that's like, 'This is my dress, these are my flowers,' I don't care. Like, I would marry him in a courthouse and be fine."

All it takes is the one for someone to be genuinely happy. Carly found the one. I'm glad she has blended in with the boys, that makes a huge difference in the relationship IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:23 pm

Atleast Evan really meant it to marry Carly and not changing his mind or seconds thoughts laugh out loud . Good for them .

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Eb97c9
Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 5 9zt107Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 5 XgicucEvan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Oaw2uvEvan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 5 2pqw5k8Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 5 30szzauEvan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 5 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:27 pm

Congrats to these too! They seem almost stupid happy. That in turn makes me stupid happy.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:42 pm

Their wedding would make a lovely BiP wedding. I know they don't need the help but BiP could use the credibility and press.

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:47 pm

I would love for them to get a tv wedding!! I want to see the unpopular kids win one for once! I mean I don't consider it winning myself but in this stupid Bach Nation high school world, they will all probs see it that way.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:33 pm

Yes, both of them were mocked by viewers and posters for not being "pretty" enough, or being too weird or too reactive or too insecure or whatever. And when it was first spoiled that they were engaged, the reaction was overwhelming that it must be some kind of desperate fake grab for attention/notoriety, all the while everyone was "shipping" that adorable couple, Josh and Amanda. My, how times, and opinions, have changed. Hugesmile

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:42 pm

@ironcat everything you just described was so me. Haha. I will gladly eat that crow. I was SO wrong. On all accounts really including Grace. I actually thought that Lace deserved Grant. I can't be so sure who deserved what at this point. All my (incorrect) opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:52 pm

Evan and Carly are just such an anomaly! Like separately, ummm... not so much, but together? They are both fantastic! Haha, our little nerdy Bachelor couple. I'm guessing if the tv offer is on the table, maybe they'll get that slot that was supposed to go to Ben and Lauren next month? Janner only had a few weeks to throw theirs together...
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:32 pm

@casjacknick It's ok. We post our opinions on what we see at the present time. Anything can change at any time, and we're all entitled to change our opinions. yes

As much as I dislike J/Amanda, I gave them the benefit of the doubt because I like to wish people well and live a happy life together. I have no control what happens after that. laugh out loud

Once Carly was showing signs of coming around it was obvious to me she was truly falling in love. The change in her is quite evident IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

+71
Minney
blueblues
AllAboutLove
ddsmom17
kerriway