SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Brill Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:24 pm

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/bachelor-in-paradise/bachelor-in-paradise-couple-ca-62743.aspx

I'm a Nick V fan but was still surprised to read that he wants Nick V involved in his wedding.  no idea   I guess they got close during BIP.

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 7 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:21 am

laugh out loud
Evan Bass @ebassclinics 50m
Holy Hell. I leave Twitter for 2 days & come back to Bachelor Nation burning down in flames. SAVE YOURSELVES & GET A LIFE RAFT TO PARADISE!!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:25 am

Ladybug82 wrote:laugh out loud
Holy Hell. I leave Twitter for 2 days & come back to Bachelor Nation burning down in flames. SAVE YOURSELVES & GET A LIFE RAFT TO PARADISE!!

laugh out loud I never woulda thought last year this time that freaking EVAN would be my fave out of JoJo's dudes. Seriously, he's about the best her season had to offer! He's hilarious and doesn't take himself too seriously. All good.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:28 am

What is he referencing here? And yeah @sosleepy he has also shocked me by being an interesting person. Who knew?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:30 am

casjacknick wrote:What is he referencing here? And yeah @sosleepy he has also shocked me by being an interesting person. Who knew?

Go visit Luke Pell and Josh Murray's threads. Down in flames, both of them. Although Josh's drama has calmed down for now, it was a doozie. Luke's blew up today. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:59 am

Ladybug82 wrote:laugh out loud
laugh out loud love it. I'm enjoying all this drama way too much laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:35 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/841737/bachelor-in-paradise-s-carly-waddell-and-evan-bass-dish-wedding-details-baby-plans-and-their-thoughts-on-amanda-and-josh

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:41 pm

Aw good to hear an update from them. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:42 pm

bluwavz wrote:Aw good to hear an update from them. Smiley

sounds like they may have a tv wedding, that would be awesome...

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:57 pm

I hope for their sake, if it's going to be televised, that it's not happening while paradise is filming and they do it for a BIP episode. Lacy and Marcus' "wedding" was one of the most ridiculous things I've seen from this show. So trashy. 

I like Evan, so I would prefer they have an incredible wedding that isn't a BIP episode.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:01 pm

I understand Evan is financially stable from what I've read here. I hope they don't have a televised wedding and do it their own way.

I'd be happy to see the pics with whatever tabloid they sell their wedding to.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:30 pm

I'm happy they're so happy! It's nice to see a real love story come out of BIP. And to think we were all like WTH when we heard about this engagement. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

+71
Minney
blueblues
AllAboutLove
ddsmom17
kerriway