SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode and Filming Schedule Breakdown - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode and Filming Schedule Breakdown - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode and Filming Schedule Breakdown - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:08 am

Updating for sleuthing Episode Breakdown here

****Note*** updated to include options for the following:
Jake - has s/cap of him on a boat with Georgia on Sydney harbour (no filming date) so could be either 2nd SD or FD if FDs aren't in Singapore. If 2nd SD it could happen in any episode up until HTD.
Courtney - has s/cap of him on a plane wearing warmer clothes so could be part of a 2nd SD or FD if FDs in Australia. No filming date for this s/cap so could be in any episode before HTDs or FDs.

Episode Breakdown to sleuth who is on the dates/which episode based on the sleuthed filming schedule (here)
Note: filming started after 21 June/near end of June and filming wrapped/FRC ended 26 August
Key (to help make it easier to read)
M&G= meet and greet out of limo
FIR = First impression rose
MOT = Matter of Time (a contestant who is not a contender and won't make F4)
SD= Single date (aka 1on1 date)
DD= Double date (aka 2on1 date)
GD= Group date
SQT= Special Quality Time (time spent on GD with lead)
CP/CPT= Cocktail Party/Cocktail Party Time (time spent at CP with lead, lead initiates)
RC= Rose ceremony
HTD= Hometown date
FD= Fantasy date
MTP= Meet the parents
LCD= Last chance date
FRC= Final rose ceremony

Week 1 (Sep 21 & 22)
Ep 1 - The season of romance continues when Georgia Love embarks on her journey to find love. Eager to catch Georgia's eye are 16 of Australia's most outstanding & intriguing Bachelors.
Intro videos = Cameron, Carlos, Ben, and Sam (all intro videos shown during limo exits)
M&G/CPT = Cameron, Jake, Rhys, Courtney, MOT, Matty, Carlos, ad break, Lee, camera goes to sky, string of MOT guys, Ben, Clancy, and Sam/villain
CPT = Jake (longer chat), Matty shown telling Georgia he wants to chat with her (but chat not shown), Lee (shorter chat), Rhys & Aaron, Cameron (longer chat), Sam (longer chat), Georgia goes to sit by Jake (while Rhys is doing yoga poses), Courtney (longer chat), Carlos (longer chat), Clancy gets Georgia to shave his beard
FIR = Courtney who also gets a golden date card which gives him control for one week to plan a SD for him and Georgia and also decide who goes on the GD for that week
RC = Carlos and Dale eliminated (2 men leave; 14 men remain)
Ep 2 - The Bachelors set a high bar for themselves on night one, so what will they get up to now the real dating game begins?
SD = Jake (gets first kiss and rose)
GD = Cameron, Lee, Courtney, Clancy, Rhys, Ben, Matt, Ryan, Aaron and Sam for Mills and Boon photo shoot (Cameron, Lee, Rhys book covers focus on them)
CPT = will fill in later...
RC = Ben eliminated (1 man leaves; 13 men remain)

Week 2 (Sep 28 & 29)
Ep 3 - Georgia continues her quest for love by taking one lucky gentleman on a date filled with old-fashioned romance. Later, the group date sees the Bachelor's take on the high flying trapeze
(1 July filmed) SD = Lee in a Halvorsen boat on the Hawkesbury River, Sydney (sleuthed here); rose and kiss/tongue
(4 July filmed) GD = Cam, Clancy, Matty J, Rhys, Sam, and others on Trapeze activity GD (sleuthed here); SQT = Matty J; no rose, no kiss
CPT = Clancy jumps into the pool, wears robe at RC
RC = Aaron and Jay eliminated (2 men leave; 11 men remain)
Ep 4 - Georgia is picked up by her chosen Bachelor in a kombi van as the pair head to the coast for a surfing lesson. Later, on the group date Georgia takes six men billy cart racing with a twist
(7 July filmed) SD = Courtney wakeboarding/surfing at Church Point, Sydney and dressed as pirates for dinner (sleuthed here); no kiss
GD = billy cart racing and Clancy, Cam, Courtney, and others; SQT = Tommy, no rose
CPT = Jake and Sam make a dessert for Georgia
RC = Tommy eliminated (1 man leaves; 10 men remain)

Week 3 (Oct 5 & 6)
Ep 5 - One lucky Bachelor and Georgia will be swept up in the glamour of the Big Apple. Later, a battle of medieval proportions breaks out when the Bachelors swap their suits for shining armour.
(12 July filmed) SD = Clancy dancing to band in Kings Cross and ice skating at Winter Festival skiing rink (as sleuthed/speculated here)
GD = medieval battle, Courtney doesn't try; SQT = Rhys, no rose
CPT = Intruders arrive! Matteo and Todd; Georgia talking to Courtney again and upset with him
RC = Matteo eliminated (2 intruders arrived, 1 man leaves; 11 men remain)
Ep 6 - On a single date that will have Australia swooning, has a new man become the frontrunner for Georgia's heart? Later, on the group date, the boys will battle it out in challenges from across the globe
(15 July filmed) SD = Cameron flying in helicopter over Sydney and then visiting puppies (as speculated/sleuthed here)
GD = 8 guys oiled up and rowing, etc (Matty J, Cam, and Clancy not on GD), Rhys arm broken?
SD = Matty J playing croquet; kiss but no rose
CPT = Georgia talking to Rhys; Cam plays guitar and guys sing to Georgia
RC = Ryan eliminated (1 man leaves; 10 men remain)

*** yet to air ***

Week 4 (Oct 12 & 13)
Ep 7 - As the competition between the bachelors continues to heat up, alone time with Georgia is vital. How will bachelors find new & creative ways to stand out from the crowd?
(before 25 July)
2on1 date = Rhys and Sam in Sydney Luna Park (as speculated here) **both eliminated?**
Dates =  2nd SDs? Jake, Courtney, or Matty???? ***see timeline on previous page and below for options also s/caps here***
CPT =
RC =
Ep 8 - Honouring the golden age of romance, Georgia picks her date up in a Aston Martin before enjoying a harbour cruise on a beautiful old boat. Will sparks fly or will he be friend-zoned?
(27 July filmed) SD = possibly 2nd SD for Matty J (as sleuthed here) or Jake 2nd SD [as sleuthed here)
Dates = possibly 2nd SD/SQT for Courtney (flying in plane s/cap --- see s/cap thread)
Dates = possibly 2nd SD for Jake (on boat in Sydney as sleuthed here)
GD = possibly dancing (s/caps here)
CPT =
RC =

Week 5 (Oct 19 & 20)
Ep 9 - Georgia invites one lucky bachelor on a date recreating memorable moments from Georgia's favourite movies. Later, one of the favourites will be sent home in an emotional shock elimination.
(2 August filmed) SD = Lee 2nd SD (as speculated here and here)
GD = possibly singing date (s/caps here)
(7 August filmed) SQT/SD? = Courtney picnic at Northern Beaches’ Bilgola Beach if not HTD (as sleuthed here and s/caps here)
Dates = could be Jake in if s/caps of him on boat in Sydney area (confirm location as sleuthed by Sundy) are not a FD in Australia (s/caps here)
CPT =
RC =
Ep 10 - Georgia visits the hometowns of her remaining Bachelors to meet their loved ones and experiencing their world. Will this help or hinder Georgia's difficult decision?
(7 August filmed) HTD = possibly Courtney picnic at Northern Beaches’ Bilgola Beach if not HTD (as sleuthed here and s/caps here)
HTD = Jake (as sleuthed/speculated by Sundy here and here)
(17 August filmed) HTD = Lee (speculated/sleuthed with BTS pics here as being one of the final 4) *Note: the biking BTS pics may be a FD if not HTD*
HTD = Matty J (by process of elimination going by s/caps of him possibly being in Singapore)
RC =

Week 6 (Oct 26 & 27)
Ep 11 - TBA  **location unknown - may be in Australia if not in Singapore for F3**
(17 August filmed) FD = could be Lee in F3 if s/caps of him biking in Sydney area are for FDs and not HTD (s/caps here and BTS pics for Lee biking on Aug 17 here)
FD = could be Jake in F3 if s/caps of him on boat in Sydney area (confirm location as sleuthed by Sundy) are not a 2nd SD and if FDs are in Australia (s/caps here)
FD = could be Matty J if it is not LCD and FDs are in Singapore (as s/caps have been sleuthed/speculated here)
RC =
Ep 12 - TBA **in Singapore for finale for F2**
MTP =
MTP =
LCD = could be Matty J in singapore for LCD if it is not FD (as s/caps have been sleuthed/speculated here)
LCD =
(26 August filmed as I was informed and here) FRC =

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode and Filming Schedule Breakdown - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode and Filming Schedule Breakdown - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:45 am

My calculations are:
Ep 7: Rhys and Sam go to Luna Park, and Courtney gets a 2nd SD (leaves on a plane, later kiss on couch). We lose Rhys & Sam at date. Then we lose Todd or Matt.
Ep 8: Matty's 2nd SD (car and old boat), ballroom dancing GD. We lose the other one - Todd or Matt.
Ep 9: Lee's 2nd SD (Notebook and Dirty Dancing lift), GD may be singing (all F5 on date). Shock elimination is Cam and Clancy.
Ep 10: HTDS - (Only seen 2 - Jake in Qld, Courtney at Bilgola Beach). Courtney is sent packing.
Ep 11: F3, SDs are in Sydney (Lee's bike ride, Jake's boat kiss, and Matty's kiss in garden setting). Jake goes.
Ep 12: Singapore - Matty and Lee

Also, one cocktail party doesn't make it to the rose ceremony (as G states via VO in promo that there's no point having a rose ceremony). My instinct is that it is Courtney's elimination, but no evidence.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:37 am

LovingLove wrote:My calculations are:
Ep 7: Rhys and Sam go to Luna Park, and Courtney gets a 2nd SD (leaves on a plane, later kiss on couch). We lose Rhys & Sam at date. Then we lose Todd or Matt.
Ep 8: Matty's 2nd SD (car and old boat), ballroom dancing GD. We lose the other one - Todd or Matt.
Ep 9: Lee's 2nd SD (Notebook and Dirty Dancing lift), GD may be singing (all F5 on date). Shock elimination is Cam.
Ep 10: HTDS - (Only seen 2 - Jake in Qld, Courtney at Bilgola Beach). Courtney is sent packing.
Ep 11: F3, SDs are in Sydney (Lee's bike ride, Jake's boat kiss, and Matty's kiss in garden setting). Jake goes.

Also, one cocktail party doesn't make it to the rose ceremony (as G states via VO in promo that there's no point having a rose ceremony). My instinct is that it is Courtney's elimination, but no evidence.

Since the promo said 4 will be gone next ep, I reckon both Todd and Matt will also leave in ep 7. Then Clancy leaves ep 8?

EDIT: turns out it is actually 4 going home next episode giggling

Last edited by lrose on Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:51 am; edited 2 times in total

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:44 am

Ep 9: Lee's 2nd SD (Notebook and Dirty Dancing lift), GD may be singing (all F5 on date). Shock elimination is Cam.

I think this looks very good @LovingLove
The cocktail party you refer to above was, I think, where Tommy was sent home - the frock G has on is the same but this bit wasn't in the episode because in the end there was a rose ceremony. Is that right?
I think the Matty & Georgia (MG) kiss where Matty wears a white shirt may be HTD's or FD's and the kiss with the orange hibiscus in the background may even be Singapore. Georgia has a very summery dress on, which apart from RC's, not seen on wintery dates so far.
:yes: sorry this is in the wrong thread

Last edited by romance realist on Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:50 am

@LovingLove

I'm most likely wrong actually. I need to see that promo again because I'm having trouble remembering.

I'm not too sure when Clancy would leave though scratch

lrose

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:52 am

lrose wrote:

Since the promo said 4 will be gone next ep, I reckon both Todd and Matt will also leave in ep 7. Then Clancy leaves ep 8?

Except Clancy is in the GD (singing date) which I have as Ep 9. Unless the singing GD is part of Ep 7??
Are you sure the promo said 4 leave on wednesday? I thought it said 4 leave next week.
(I edited my original post to include Clancy leaving with Cam at the end of Ep 9.)
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:00 am

@LovingLove
I think I just assumed Clancy was gone before the singing GD because of he wasn't in that GD scene in the season preview. (I saw Courtney, Cam, Jake, Lee and Matty with Georgia, but no sign of Clancy. Unless I'm missing something here)

Re: the promo
I'm wrong, since eliminating 4 in one ep wouldn't be normal.. sorry! duh

lrose

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:08 am

lrose wrote:@LovingLove
I think I just assumed Clancy was gone before the singing GD because of he wasn't in that GD scene in the season preview.  (I saw Courtney, Cam, Jake, Lee and Matty with Georgia, but no sign of Clancy. Unless I'm missing something here)

Re: the promo
I'm wrong, since eliminating 4 in one ep wouldn't be normal.. sorry! duh  

You're right @lrose - Clancy isn't on the singing GD. I'm confusing myself. Good pick up yes
So Clancy could go next week after the ballroom dancing date - except that makes it 5 for the week, not 4.  Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode and Filming Schedule Breakdown - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 2292733854
I'm sticking with my original theory for now... that Clancy leaves with Cam in Ep 9. Could be completely wrong though.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:31 am

Ep 9 - Georgia invites one lucky bachelor on a date recreating memorable moments from Georgia's favourite movies. Later, one of the favourites will be sent home in an emotional shock elimination.

The shock elimination for past seasons were Nikki, Richie, and Heather who were all fan favorites and all three pushed by the media and the show and built up in the edit to be possible F1 but weren't.

Based on this, the contestant who fits that description the most is Cameron, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:47 am

Based on Ep 11 for FD/F3, it does seem like FDs will be in Australia since no mention of traveling overseas or another country

Also, lock in Lee for at least F3 going by his BTS pics for Aug 17 bike riding as speculated/sleuthed

Ep 11 - In order to make it to The Bachelorette Australia finale, the top three Bachelors will have one last chance to lay it all on the line to ensure Georgia knows exactly where they stand.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:07 am

Updating the episode breakdowns since Ep 8 preview shows Matty gets 2nd SD in Ep 8 as previously sleuthed.

Also, based on Ep 11 description, FDs/F3 in Australia as previously sleuthed/speculated

Ep 7
2nd SD = Courtney in plane s/caps and at zoo (kiss s/cap with F1-first kiss music)
2on1 = Sam and Rhys both eliminated
RC = Todd and Matt D eliminated so 4 guys leaving in one episode was a lot so already down to the correctly sleuthed F6: Jake, Lee, Courtney, Matty, Cam and Clancy

Ep 8 (F6)
2nd SD = Matty J
GD = based on s/caps, it looks like GD will be the dancing since Matty has his 2nd SD and the other 5 guys are in the dancing s/caps (Courtney and Clancy dancing as well as Cam dancing with G)
RC = Clancy going home going by s/caps for F6 (guys singing) and walking out pre-RC so RC canceled?

Ep 9 (F5)
2nd SD = Lee Notebook date
GD = guys singing (Lee, Matty, Cam, Courtney, and Jake)
RC = Cameron shock exit as sleuthed/speculated

Ep 10 (F4)
HTD = Jake going by BTS pics of him in Gold Coast  
HTD = Lee if BTS pics of him from Aug 17 which state he is in F4
HTD = Matty if s/caps of him with Georgia kissing and flowers in background are for FD
HTD = Courtney if s/caps of him on beach and picnic are his HTD and filmed Aug 7 (5 days after Lee's 2nd SD in Ep 9)

Ep 11 (F3)
FD = Jake going by s/caps of him on boat in Sydney
FD = Lee if BTS pics of him from Aug 17 are part of his FD
FD = Matty since s/caps of him with Georgia kissing and flowers in background are different than his 2nd SD
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:02 pm

Just to confirm that FDs will be in Australia for Ep 11 (description above) and F2/LCD/MTP/FRC will be in Singapore for Ep 12/Final Episode (no ATFR).

Ep 12/Final Episode = Georgia takes her final two Bachelors away to the tropical metropolis of Singapore where one man will walk away heartbroken & the other with the love of his life.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode and Filming Schedule Breakdown - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+3
romance realist
GuardianAngel
AllAboutLove
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum