SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 18 of 76 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 47 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:55 pm

natik wrote:
mercieme wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Or Olena is doing  what she needs to do to get the next bette gig?? If Alex is f1 it will be prob between Olena and Nikki for next bette question

If Olena wants the Bette gig, she will do exactly as the contracts tell her to do and for now Woman's Day pics are suggesting there is a contract violation so IMO no way she is getting the Bette gig based on that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], good question about Olena liking pics of her on the show, I don't follow any of these peeps on SM so what exactly is she liking? And was it recently or a while back, thanks.
She liked today some pictures of her and Richie from the HTD.

So bizzare but why bother if she is with another dude.

And to think I thought the FRC pics is what would be released before the finale instead we get pics of two of the F3 with other guys....say it ain't so.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:57 pm

If she liked pics today, maybe she was playing along as she is suppose to do not knowing what was coming.

Hanate wrote:I have the magazine, Am I allowed to post what the article says?

You can paraphrase what you read. Please do not post a picture of the article, or direct quote anything from the article, if you cannot post the link if it isn't online. TY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:59 pm

romance realist wrote:2dayfm.com.au/shows/rove-and-sam/other-bits/osher-gunsberg-reveals-bachelor-secrets/
I just listened to this for the 1st time and you are right [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is does foretell an upset.
Crikey.
This may just finish off my Bach obsession.

Help!

I just listened to this. I get the impression that Osher was talking about using bribes to keep the paps at bay when he was talking about things got a bit 'loose' because the last thing he said in that part was "let's just say we have very effective anti pap measures"... and when he mentioned the bit about having to pretend everything was ok when he knew what had happened with Blake and Sam... he was talking about his radio face and the fact that he couldn't explain what he meant when they were digging for more.

Just my opinion of course.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:00 am

romance realist wrote:Anyone have a hardcopy of the Womans Day yet?
Should I pop out at lunchtime and grab a copy?

No need the whole article is on the internet.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:00 am

stoneleigh wrote:
romance realist wrote:2dayfm.com.au/shows/rove-and-sam/other-bits/osher-gunsberg-reveals-bachelor-secrets/
I just listened to this for the 1st time and you are right [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is does foretell an upset.
Crikey.
This may just finish off my Bach obsession.

Help!

I just listened to this. I get the impression that Osher was talking about using bribes to keep the paps at bay when he was talking about things got a bit 'loose' because the last thing he said in that part was "let's just say we have very effective anti pap measures"... and when he mentioned the bit about having to pretend everything was ok when he knew what had happened with Blake and Sam... he was talking about his radio face and the fact that he couldn't explain what he meant when they were digging for more.

Just my opinion of course.

Yep I totally agree with you, that's exactly what I got as well but you articulated it better than me....thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:01 am

Does anyone have a link to Richies radio interview from today or yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:02 am

Fifty wrote:
romance realist wrote:Anyone have a hardcopy of the Womans Day yet?
Should I pop out at lunchtime and grab a copy?

No need the whole article is on the internet.
I don't think it is since the part about Nikki (posted upthread and asked about by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) is not on the internet yet I don't believe?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:03 am

Okay thanks! Nothing that seems to do with Richie and Nikkis r/ship the "heartache" has to do with some battle with her ex, from what the source has said they were friendly to begin with but that seems to have gone haywire since the show has aired the article didnt go into too much detail as well.

ALSO some more images of Nikki and Richies date here from

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:07 am

Ok the hardcopy Woman's Day has less in it that the online story.
Half page all up with a few pics and brief pars.
Nikki's heart break is her settlement with her ex.
Olena pics look like someone has taken them with their phone in low light, poor quality images in print.
That is it.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for doing that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:08 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the WD recap.

I am just curious now about the leaked Bali date pics for Nikki....do you all think it's the same pap that released those pics to New Idea / DM? Or could it be the producers....whoever papped that scene either had some serious long range lens or was right there. I don't think drones would be in that proximity for the producers not to catch on...jmo.

On another note just to lighten up the mood here, look at how many production folks were there, seriously these folks need to call Mike Fleiss up on how to produce this show on the cheap laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:09 am

Just looked at the photos of Alex and they seem to be the same as when she was papped taking her son to school from the first week. It seems they have held off from printing those shots until now??? why? Womans day usually does the official press photos after the announcement. Unusual they have printed these shots and not the Daily Mail or New Idea.

Somethings not right. Why hide Nikkis footage from the promo when they have been shoving Nikki as F1 down our throats as we have said before.
Why give Alex a crap edit if she is F1?
Why Let Olena go out ad about if she is F3 knowing the photos would more than likely be papped? Unless all bets were off if something went awry after the season began perhaps like Blakes season IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 76 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 47 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15