SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 3 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tvweekmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:39 am

Ok here's the thing.  *EDIT* Now I've attached the ep13 and 14 review from Sasha.  in it he calls Alex, "Don't ever leave me, cos I'll find you". He has from around Ep 4 and has called her a stage 5 clinger on Twitter, but he has been suspiciously quiet about Olena. In this review he praises Olena for asking the hard questions and talks about her family and says he really likes Olena. What does this all mean. IMO Sasha knew from the beginning  who would be F1 and he knew it wasn't Nikki and he certainly wouldn't be calling Alex those names if there was even a slightest chance that he picked her seeing they are mates. He, like the network used Nikki as a red herring as some of us suspected from day one and hid Olena as much as possible in his reviews to not draw suspicion IMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

tvweekmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:43 am

mslat92 wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Loulou wrote:Hi can someone please check Olena's instagram and facebook page as I think they have just been converted to "private"?? thanks
Yes, I can't see anything on either, so she's gone private.

I thought Olena's instagram was always set to private, but if you friend requested her she would accept... At least that's what happened to me. Also, she stated in an interview earlier that she wouldn't be accepting people on her personal FB.
It was public and has been public for a while and up until a few hours ago she set it to private.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:47 am

Fifty wrote:Ok here's the thing.  *EDIT* I've attached the ep13 and 14 review from Sasha.  in it he calls Alex, "Don't ever leave me, cos I'll find you". He has from around Ep 4 and has called her a stage 5 clinger on Twitter, but he has been suspiciously quiet about Olena. In this review he praises Olena for asking the hard questions and talks about her family and says he really likes Olena. What does this all mean. IMO Sasha knew from the beginning  who would be F1 and he knew it wasn't Nikki and he certainly wouldn't be calling Alex those names if there was even a slightest chance that he picked her seeing they are mates. He, like the network used Nikki as a red herring as some of us suspected from day one and hid Olena as much as possible in his reviews to not draw suspicion IMO.

If Nikki is not F1 then it is very possible that Sasha could have been in on it and part of a misdirection. Perhaps similar to what Sam did at the beginning of the season saying Megan would win? So playing a part to misdirect?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:51 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
mslat92 wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Yes, I can't see anything on either, so she's gone private.

I thought Olena's instagram was always set to private, but if you friend requested her she would accept... At least that's what happened to me. Also, she stated in an interview earlier that she wouldn't be accepting people on her personal FB.
It was public and has been public for a while and up until a few hours ago she set it to private.

Thanks for the explanation! I guess just because I friend requested her so long ago when it was still private, I just assumed it still was.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:52 am

no worries [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:56 am

Thanks for the info on Olena's SM ..not too good with SM :cutesmile!:

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Fifty wrote:Ok here's the thing.  *EDIT* I've attached the ep13 and 14 review from Sasha.  in it he calls Alex, "Don't ever leave me, cos I'll find you". He has from around Ep 4 and has called her a stage 5 clinger on Twitter, but he has been suspiciously quiet about Olena. In this review he praises Olena for asking the hard questions and talks about her family and says he really likes Olena. What does this all mean. IMO Sasha knew from the beginning  who would be F1 and he knew it wasn't Nikki and he certainly wouldn't be calling Alex those names if there was even a slightest chance that he picked her seeing they are mates. He, like the network used Nikki as a red herring as some of us suspected from day one and hid Olena as much as possible in his reviews to not draw suspicion IMO.

If Nikki is not F1 then it is very possible that Sasha could have been in on it and part of a misdirection. Perhaps similar to what Sam did at the beginning of the season saying Megan would win? So playing a part to misdirect?

Yep absolutely. I think also because his finale was ruined by the paps he is helping his mate out.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:22 am

Fifty ... you said it first. That's exactly what I was thinking all along. Sam and Sasha, whether they know the ending or not, would probably want for Richie to have an interesting season with the surprising ending what they wish they had.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:26 am

Fifty wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Yep absolutely.  I think also because his finale was ruined by the paps he is helping his mate out.

I will lose some respect for them all if that is the case. It may have been fun for them and Richie and his F1, but I remember how miserable it was for both Chantal and Brooks spending the season having to pretend to be a happy F1 when you weren't. Nikki seems to genuinely have feelings for Richie, so I find it extra cruel. Total loss of respect for all of them if that is the case. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:33 am

This is what happened the moment US production team rolled around. They love to ruin everything. Why can't we have good things.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:35 am

well, luckily for Nikki she didn't have to do so many media rounds "pretending" to be among the final women ... like Heather did last year ... that was something. Nikki in this case has done obligatory interview that all girls do and is off the social network, so she doesn't do much pretending (if it's needed) but just has to stay quiet about her present. And that is my take on her and Alex's silence on social media. The rest is done by the media and people themselves.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA I don't see any of them pretending anything. What other former contestants opinions on who will be the F1, IMO I take as their opinion. Whether they know or not, is not something I see as a fact one way or another.

I don't see this season too much different from the previous seasons. The Media is very much different IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15