SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 54 of 76 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by makeover Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:52 am

Nikki looks so chic and beautiful even at the airport. Natural beauty for sure. Let's hope if she's not F1, she gets the chance to be the next Bachelorette. Guys would be lining up for her.

makeover

Back to top Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:58 am

makeover wrote:Nikki looks so chic and beautiful even at the airport. Natural beauty for sure. Let's hope if she's not F1, she gets the chance to be the next Bachelorette. Guys would be lining up for her.

Aww Nikki as Bachelorette would be the best! She's just so cute, imagine her innocent/beautiful soul trying to tell guys she didn't like them!!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:13 am

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:21 am

HodanG wrote:I believe NIKKI Is f3. And she's in Sydney to do interviews for her elimination. It only makes sense to me IMO

For what it's worth, Alex arrived in Sydney today too. Could go either way? no idea
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:25 am

makeover wrote:Nikki looks so chic and beautiful even at the airport. Natural beauty for sure. Let's hope if she's not F1, she gets the chance to be the next Bachelorette. Guys would be lining up for her.
Great post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

If she is F3 like Richie I think she has a great shot of being Bette if she is single at that time.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:29 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I just realized that Olena may already be in Sydney.

I recall on Steph's snapchat it looked like she was taking Olena to the airport this past weekend in Melbourne so Olena may be in Sydney already since she lives in that area?

Yup. I assume she is in Sydney. I was interested in Alex and Nikkis movements because of either is f3 there is no need to come to Sydney I wouldn't have thought
Great point [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes Perhaps they want to make it less obvious if she is F3 and if not F3, then definitely there for being in F2 media rounds. Then again, I am not sure why she would be in Sydney if she is F3 unless she is doing exit interviews from there and same with The Project? (so from Sydney and not in Melbourne)?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:10 am

And it starts.....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:23 am

LeapofFaith wrote:And it starts.....

Oh dear god that made me cry. How beautiful is the Mother's Day thing
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:24 am

How far in advance is 'Have You Been Paying Attention' filmed?
Could it have already been filmed? Cause Richie and F1 are supposed to be on it aren't they? Interesting if Nikki has travelled to Sydney a day or so earlier than Alex... maybe to film their part in that show before all the post-show interviews start?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:25 am

I bet it was hard on Nikki to do that knowing she wasn't the one. Made she is beautiful inside and out.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:28 am

spangler wrote:How far in advance is 'Have You Been Paying Attention' filmed?
Could it have already been filmed? Cause Richie and F1 are supposed to be on it aren't they? Interesting if Nikki has travelled to Sydney a day or so earlier than Alex... maybe to film their part in that show before all the post-show interviews start?

Pretty sure it's filmed in Melbourne, and no more than about 24 hours in advance, as the news stories on it are pretty current.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 76 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15