SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 62 of 76 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 69 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by solaroo Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:49 am

Maybe it's just me but I have no idea what Osher is talking about in that last 1-2 sentences.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Emayem Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:09 am

Journey is one of the words on the 'Bachelor Bingo' card (ie. one of the clichés that keeps getting trotted out episode after episode), Osher always makes mention of 'journey' mentions on his twitter, so must happen twice in the finale episode. So nothing juicy IMO.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:15 am

Rachael IG indicates she is on her way to Sydney. Hope she is there to support Nikki. I feel like Faith might head to Sydney too.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:45 am

Richie's sister liked a pic of Nikki about an hour ago on Instagram!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:46 am

Sportsbet has them even now!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:47 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Richie's sister liked a pic of Nikki about an hour ago on Instagram!

Nice which pic? So glad they all seem friendly
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:50 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Richie's sister liked a pic of Nikki about an hour ago on Instagram!

she also started following the account (I think it is someone related to Nikki whose store it is so Nikki wearing the clothes for them?)

Counting down the minutes! | @nikki_gogan in our @mollinishoes Jayman now available in Misty (pictured) and Tan Leather $200 sizes 36 - 41. In store and online soon [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:51 am

Call me crazy, but I still think it's Nikki.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

she also started following the account (I think it is someone related to Nikki whose store it is so Nikki wearing the clothes for them?)

Counting down the minutes! | @nikki_gogan in our @mollinishoes Jayman now available in Misty (pictured) and Tan Leather $200 sizes 36 - 41. In store and online soon [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
OH MY! that account is nikki's sister dani gogan Smiley

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:54 am

I know! Ugh!

It feels like how Sam Frost's family was liking posts about Richie and how Sam even said she knew her family would love him but didn't have the feelings so make sense she let him go sooner.

I am sure Richie's family would love Nikki. So if she is F2 then it's just about what the heart want I think
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes, Dani, her sister! I was getting confused with that other account (some store not clothes I think) that her cousin Dee has?

Definitely seems like Richie's sister is being supportive and I can see why. Nikki is a lovely girl.

The hashtag [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is interesting though for her to like the pic of Nikki given if Nikki is F2 but I do see that sometimes one likes someone whether one's sibling dates them or not.

It is nice to see still.

Has me questioning for sure again too!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by DTaylor91 Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:03 am

His sistersname is Alana correct? Can't find her on IG!

edit: never mind, different last name

DTaylor91

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 76 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 69 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15