SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 65 of 76 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 70 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NIKKIFORBACHELORETTE - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by MissB Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:44 am

joshfan wrote:
MissB wrote:I still think Alex is F1. She seems thoughtful about what to say not to give away anything whereas Nikki is straight to the point. IMO
She seems to not give anything away because there is nothing she knows to give away. As much as the media can control what the girls say, it will be very ridiculous and pointless to have them lie about things they know about Richie. And from that quiz, very very telling who knows Richie on a more personal level. JMO.

I don't believe everything they say in the interviews. Snez said she hadn't seen Sam at all but she was F1. Alex can also give vague answers or lie. IMO
I'm just guessing she is F1 not that i'm sure.

MissB

Back to top Go down

NIKKIFORBACHELORETTE - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by 4health Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:46 am

MissB wrote:
joshfan wrote:
MissB wrote:I still think Alex is F1. She seems thoughtful about what to say not to give away anything whereas Nikki is straight to the point. IMO
She seems to not give anything away because there is nothing she knows to give away. As much as the media can control what the girls say, it will be very ridiculous and pointless to have them lie about things they know about Richie. And from that quiz, very very telling who knows Richie on a more personal level. JMO.

I don't believe everything they say in the interviews. Snez said she hadn't seen Sam at all but she was F1. Alex can also give vague answers or lie. IMO
I'm just guessing she is F1 not that i'm sure.

You could be right MissB that is what makes this so fun!  Guessing or sleuthing or sources or screencaps or interviews we all have our gut feelings and especially this season because the edit hasn't given us anything to confirm, it's all a guess IMO at this point!

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:00 am

4health wrote:
Sundy wrote:
joshfan wrote:

omg that is huge give away. I follow Richie on snapchat and he has never snapped (and by that I mean posting publicly on his story). And for Nikki to know he snapchats is a massive F1 clue. Something Alex would have no idea about given she 'i dont know'

My profile pic is one of his snaps. As Nikki said he snaps.

So [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your profile pic is a snap and joshfan says he has never snapped as a follower then Richie must have snapped that before joshfan became a follower or you are special! :cutesmile!:

Bahahaha. Well I am blonde. Seriously though there was another snap under his bed covers. Does anyone remember that? :halo:
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by DTaylor91 Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:09 am

PS: If you were to win, how would you feel, and if you were to lose, how would you feel?

Nikki: I would be the happiest girl in the world to be Richie's girl. On the flip side of that, my heart would be absolutely shattered if I wasn't.

If she was F2, seems pretty happy for 'an absolutely shattered' woman.

DTaylor91

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:50 am

DTaylor91 wrote:PS: If you were to win, how would you feel, and if you were to lose, how would you feel?

Nikki: I would be the happiest girl in the world to be Richie's girl. On the flip side of that, my heart would be absolutely shattered if I wasn't.

If she was F2, seems pretty happy for 'an absolutely shattered' woman.

My heart breaks for her sad I can't watch
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:20 am

One would think that they would be together tonight seems this indicate that they are not?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:33 am

Alex interview

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:34 am

Alex says that Richie is moving to Melbourne, but they won't move in together straight away. Definitely the smartest thing for them to do seeing as Richie hasn't even met Elijah yet  :shocked!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:36 am

Sundy wrote:
4health wrote:
Sundy wrote:

My profile pic is one of his snaps. As Nikki said he snaps.

So [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your profile pic is a snap and joshfan says he has never snapped as a follower then Richie must have snapped that before joshfan became a follower or you are special! :cutesmile!:

Bahahaha. Well I am blonde. Seriously though there was another snap under his bed covers. Does anyone remember that? :halo:

In one of his interviews he said he said he snap with his F1. On IG his S/chat name is listed

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:45 am

Where is the pic of the happy couple???
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:48 am

He just followed her on IG, so not far away! They may be waiting for WA??

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 76 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 70 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15