SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 71 of 76 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NIKKIFORBACHELORETTE - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:43 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Did anyone her Richie and Alex on Sam's show? She apparently grilled him laugh out loud She's also still liking stuff of richie getting it wrong on twitter...yikess

She seems to be taking it quite personally. A bit OTT reaction imo.

IA...that's really OTT IMO...if Richie made the wrong decision time will tell and has no one to answer to but himself. I hope Sam realizes that people said the same thing about her when she let Richie go.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

NIKKIFORBACHELORETTE - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:46 pm

I haven't listened to that one, but the few that I've listened to or read about, the media are being very rude and one sided. "Richie picked the wrong one"

Those statements always annoy me. Richie picked who Richie wanted, not what some unknown viewers wanted him to chose IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:56 pm

I wonder if Richie isn't annoyed at the exit and the overall nastiness to Alex in the media up until now? I also think if he was too complementary to Nikki now their would be speculation that maybe the previous story that he regretted choosing Alex was right. Unfortunately, I don't think Richie can win in this. Best if he and Alex get away from the media.

I do hope Richie has some idea of what dating a single mom means, that is my only hesitation. Perhaps Richie's mom realised that Richie really doesn't get it. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:01 pm

Richie has made several statements how difficult it has been to read negative comments about the ladies in general.

Like all other couples, Sam and Snez for one, it will take time, occasional media pics, an engagement, normal life, to regain any trust from the viewers, although IMO they should just ignore it all.

I'm looking forward to more fashion pics, laugh out loud I love seeing the couples after. The way they dress is so different, I love it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lovechurchill Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:20 pm

Ugh I just feel sooooo disappointed with this season. It's been cringeworthy on so many levels. I have kind of lost respect for Richie because I am sorry, but I don't think he followed his heart at all - he followed his appendage!! Throughout this series all Alex did was shove her sexuality in his face to lure him, and lets face it, when a man hasn't had sex for a while and a woman is blatantly goading him - well, "chemistry"will happen, whether there really is any at all. And, if he so obviously thought Alex was the "one" then why keep Nikki around and break that poor girls heart???? Same as keeping Olena around - he was hedging his bets, which makes me feel even less a fan of him and his behaviour. IMO from the minute that show started, Alex was going to nab him in any way she could - and tbh it probably wouldn't have mattered who the guy was. So, lets watch with anticipation and see if this "fairytale:"really works out, because unfortunately, Alex doesn't come anywhere near Snez when it comes to class. JMO.

lovechurchill

Female Posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:39 pm

The articles are getting crazy laugh out loud

Angela Mollard on Richie’s big Bachelor c**k-up

Angela Mollard, news.com.au
28 minutes ago

THERE are three ways a man can choose love: via his head, via his heart or via his dick.

Last night on The Bachelor Richie Strahan chose to go with the third option.

As he broke the heart of the nation’s favourite Nikki Gogan — and that of every other girl-next-door — it was clear that this was a c**k-up.

As he told Kyle and Jackie O this morning, the strain of having to wait to bed winner Alex Nation had given him “the biggest blue balls in Australia.”

I’m sure his mum was thrilled to hear that.

Now no one is suggesting that Alex is not a thoroughly lovely young woman — and clearly gifted at getting melted chocolate out of orifices — but she was the vixen to Nikki’s sweetheart.

She kissed deeply, gazed lingeringly, stroked suggestively. She used the Princess Diana ruse of gazing out from under her fringe and regularly wore chokers — really just sex toys — around her neck. While Nikki was sitting on hay bales professing love and being tinkly and showing integrity, Alex was performing a masterclass in foreplay.

Nikki begins to realise this isn’t going to end well.

Happy couple, not so happy viewers.

Rope technician Richie revealed Alex as the girl who has stolen his heart.
Kudos to her — she judged it well. Because this is a guy whose job is fly in, fly out. He’s devoted to his mum and sister. He’s doubtless dated a few nice local girls — blondes, obviously. He’s done beach walks and picnics and family barbecues. In short, he’s done coleslaw and Nikki was offering him more coleslaw.

Alex was offering oysters and champagne. Naked.

But if you say you’re going on The Bachelor to find love and settle down then you really have to have got “phwoar” out of your system beforehand. Richie has clearly spent too long away on those mining sites. Or he’s done it the wrong way round — spent his 20s focused on love when that’s the decade you do lust. To let that steer your choices at 31 is, well, a bit stunted. Specially when you’ve got a meddling mum and your paramour has a child.

The Bachelor Finale: "I don't have his heart ..."
So, two theories.

The first: Richie isn’t mature enough to realise that lust is fuelled by limerence, basically infatuation, and that it starts to droop just like those red roses he gave so readily.

Time will do it but so will a 3417km commute to see your beloved, a mum who doesn’t really like her and a five-year-old who gets up at 5.30am and bounces on your bed wanting pancakes. Lust likes villas in Bali, and a girl in a bikini and beds strewn with frangipani flowers. What it doesn’t like is tension or delayed flights or a kid having a temper tantrum because his mum is having fun without him.

Mumma Richie was not a fan, either.
The second theory (popular with men) is that Richie knows exactly what he’s doing. He understands that finding love on a reality TV show surrounded by cameras 24/7 is a crock.

He’s smart enough to know that you can’t pash your way through a dozen chicks and not think it’s going to come back and bite you on the bum.

He’s worked out that it’s not an environment to find love via head or heart so he’s doing what any red-blooded man would do in the situation: he’s getting his rocks off and he’s chosen the girl who’ll do it for him.

Fair play but I suspect he’ll regret it. Because Nikki was the girl for him.

As I’ve said before, she was the girl with integrity; a bitch disposal expert who showed that being a kind girl is being a cool girl.

Whoever gets Nikki is the real winner.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:09 am

I'm just shaking my head at how nasty and unprofessional this writer is.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:39 am

Beautiful post by Richie's sister and I agree with it 100%!

You followed your heart and found happiness with your love. You were true to yourself and remain the most honorable man. I am infinitely proud of you. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:45 am

Where Nikki, Olena, Rachael and Faith on Studio 10 this morning?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:01 am

Sundy wrote:Where Nikki, Olena, Rachael and Faith on Studio 10 this morning?

Yes, they were - haven't seen it myself yet though.

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:25 am

in_denial wrote:

it was a beautiful interview

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:01 am

joshfan wrote:
in_denial wrote:

it was a beautiful interview

here is a little bit of the interview...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 76 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15