SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Topazgold Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:51 pm

Not necessarily. You can tag an IG pic at anytime & add any location you want in present time or months from now

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:43 pm

Topazgold wrote:Not necessarily. You can tag an IG pic at anytime & add any location you want in present time or months from now

I realize that, but he's on set of the After Show which is in Vancouver. That had to have been taken at another time therefore he couldn't have had the same clothes on if he's clearly leaving Pearson International Airport IMHO. If they had no issue tagging Pearson, I doubt he's trying to hide his location when he posted the IG on set in Vancouver.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:02 pm

I thought only Noah was on set in Vancouver with the same hoodie & jeans. IMHO the pic on the plane is not necessarily the same day Noah is on set with Jennifer Valentine who has said she is currently in Toronto. JMO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:08 pm

I'm no longer looking at SM as its confusing as **** now and it's doing my head in. A crew member posted a pic with her flying from
Vancouver to Toronto with her boarding pass and I tracked it to the day before. So it's hard now to decipher if they are posting in real time or a throw back.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Topazgold wrote:Not necessarily. You can tag an IG pic at anytime & add any location you want in present time or months from now

I realize that, but he's on set of the After Show which is in Vancouver. That had to have been taken at another time therefore he couldn't have had the same clothes on if he's clearly leaving Pearson International Airport IMHO. If they had no issue tagging Pearson, I doubt he's trying to hide his location when he posted the IG on set in Vancouver.

This pic of Noah at the After Show set was from episode 7. I don't have a SC but you can see that Jennifer's wearing the same dress as in the pic Noah posted in the link. This week's dress was completely different. Source

I commented on this already but why would Kevin be traveling with Noah now? It seems more likely that they were traveling together to the filming of AFTR show imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:34 pm

albean99 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

This pic of Noah at the After Show set was from episode 7. I don't have a SC but you can see that Jennifer's wearing the same dress as in the pic Noah posted in the link. This week's dress was completely different. Source

I commented on this already but why would Kevin be traveling with Noah now? It seems more likely that they were traveling together to the filming of AFTR show imo.

I'm sure I have asked this question before but is the ATFR filmed live like the Us or taped. Anyone????

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:36 pm

Fifty wrote:I'm no longer looking at SM as its confusing as **** now and it's doing my head in.  A crew member posted a pic with her flying from
Vancouver to Toronto with her boarding pass and I tracked it to the day before.  So it's hard now to decipher if they are posting in real time or a throw back.

The day before what? What does a crew member have to do with it? Can you share the link to the pic so we can decipher what you mean.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:44 pm

Sorry for the double post.

The ATFR was filmed a couple of weeks before the final for Brad and Bianka. Maybe this is the weekend they are filming it.

https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/television/tvreviews/2012/11/29/the_bachelor_canada_recap_after_the_final_rose.html

This special was shot a couple of weeks before we saw Brad’s proposal on TV, so the couple was basking in being able to be together in public after weeks of hiding their love away.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:48 pm

I thought someone was saying that the ATFR was filmed the day after the MTA. No idea if that's correct but what I was talking about. I also thought that Mikhel and Kevin were both in Vancouver that weekend so made sense if that's what they were doing.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Fifty wrote:I'm no longer looking at SM as its confusing as **** now and it's doing my head in.  A crew member posted a pic with her flying from
Vancouver to Toronto with her boarding pass and I tracked it to the day before.  So it's hard now to decipher if they are posting in real time or a throw back.

The day before what? What does a crew member have to do with it? Can you share the link to the pic so we can decipher what you mean.

https://instagram.com/p/BMpnY8njqdt/

Take a look at the comments. So I'm unsure when anything took place in relationto dates.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:56 pm

This page talks about the filming of ATFR: pg 39 Social Media thread

The Instagram pic that Joy15 posted is no longer on the account that posted it. Interesting.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:20 pm

Fifty wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

https://instagram.com/p/BMpnY8njqdt/

Take a look at the comments. So I'm unsure when anything took place in relationto dates.

drewdnldsn Home from my fifth trip to #Vancouver to work on the #BacheloretteCA After Show. It's been the best time and with some awesome people! On to the #MenTellAll and the finale.#MyJobisFun

It looks like to me that's when he returned home to Toronto from Vancouver, posted November 11th,  after working on the After Show on Tuesday Nov 8th. It's his 5th trip back and forth. On to the #MenTellAll and the finale could mean just that. That's the next thing he's working on, or it's been filmed and we wait for it. I'm not reading anything else out of that, unless I'm not getting your point.

Twitter @drewdnldsn

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking