SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 47 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnikki - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Fifty wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

The day before what? What does a crew member have to do with it? Can you share the link to the pic so we can decipher what you mean.

https://instagram.com/p/BMpnY8njqdt/

Take a look at the comments. So I'm unsure when anything took place in relationto dates.

drewdnldsn Home from my fifth trip to #Vancouver to work on the #BacheloretteCA After Show. It's been the best time and with some awesome people! On to the #MenTellAll and the finale.#MyJobisFun

It looks like to me that's when he returned home to Toronto from Vancouver, posted November 11th,  after working on the After Show on Tuesday Nov 8th. It's his 5th trip back and forth. On to the #MenTellAll and the finale could mean just that. That's the next thing he's working on, or it's been filmed and we wait for it. I'm not reading anything else out of that, unless I'm not getting your point.

Twitter @drewdnldsn

She has posted on 11th but flew out on the 10th as I tacked the flight from the boarding pass, but as some have speculated that KW's pic is from today, my point is, it can be from any number of days or weeks ago. And it could also mean they have arrived back from Vancouver to Toronto and not the other way around. An Insta pic, date, time and geo location can be interpreted in many different ways now as nothing is really accurate. IMO.

Another question if the Men Tell All and ATFR iS taped on the same day, how do you keep the outcome from so many people in the audience as the MTA promo looked like it has a live audience???

Back to top Go down

teamnikki - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:18 am

I'm not sure where you're getting that she posted on the 11th. She posted:

Nov 11, 2016 at 12:46am UTC which was 4:46 pm Nov 10th in Vancouver or 7:46pm Nov 10th  in Toronto

Code:

<link rel="canonical" href="https://www.instagram.com/p/BMpnY8njqdt/" />
   <meta content="See this Instagram photo by @drewdnldsn • 71 likes" name="description" />
   <meta property="og:site_name" content="Instagram" />
   <[b]meta property="og:title" content="Instagram photo by Drew Donaldson

I can't see how the MTA and the ATFR would be taped the same day.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:50 am

Curious as to what you think about Kevin asking the mother and sister for permission to get engage vs Mikhel asking only the mom. It felt strange especially what they showed was them being very serious with Kevin.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:09 am

IMO I think it was sweet. Kevin asking the 2 most important people in Jasmines life for their blessing if he were to propose. Like he said, if she accepts " they would be his Mom & sister" not just in-laws. I personally loved that he thought of both of them

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:50 am

iamreal2u wrote:Curious as to what you think about Kevin asking the mother and sister for permission to get engage vs Mikhel asking only the mom. It felt strange especially what they showed was them being very serious with Kevin.

Mikhel asked all three women.
The sister and the friend outside and then the mother.
The sister even said he got her blessing at first impression.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:09 pm

^ I know. Just wondering at the difference between mom and sister and mom alone, friend and sister.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:23 pm

Ah okay.I didn't understand it that way. Sorry Smiley
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:29 pm

I'm not sure why he did that but in my cultural if you asked the siblings and friends before the father and/ or the mother, you wouldn't be getting off to a good start.

Maybe it was just the timing and he took the opportunity while they were alone, maybe nerves, but if he wanted to include the sister and friend he should have asked them together with the Mom IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:34 pm

TPTB are really pushing Mikhel and Jasmine.  Wow... Never noticed this much promotion for source a couple before.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:37 pm

Also not sure if this was posted before but a weird like from Jasmine's friend:
teamnikki - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Screen28
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:13 pm

iamreal2u wrote:TPTB are really pushing Mikhel and Jasmine.  Wow... Never noticed this much promotion for source a couple before.

I have to agree on this. Never seen such promotion neither even with F1.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:20 pm

Even the w_network twitter page likes to promote him

teamnikki - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Img_2016
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 47 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking