SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 47 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:54 am

Fifty wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Fifty wrote:Does anyone want me to ask him what he studied?. I have already sent him a tweet before. I don't mind.

Yes please. cantstopl

While you're at it, get him to tell us who wins and say "Hi" to his Mum for me.

cantstopl @Bobette

Done.

Didn't say hi to his mum, not enough characters.

Back to top Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Love_is_Eternal Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:20 am

@Bobette, @Fifty, dare I suggest sending another tweet?  

Pardon my curiosity, @Fifty, what was your first tweet to him about? question
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:09 am

Love_is_Eternal wrote:@Bobette, @Fifty, dare I suggest sending another tweet?  

Pardon my curiosity, @Fifty, what was your first tweet to him about? question

I nicknamed him batman because she keeps sending him into caves.  So ironically we have a duel between batman vs Indian superman.  Personally I have always been a superman fan, Clark Kent in the streets, Superman in the sheets. cantstopl  sorry, the joke was too good to pass up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:12 am

Oh Mikhel was nicknamed Indian Superman by Kyle @Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:23 am

I'm not really getting the intelligence comparisons since Jasmine isn't picking guys by their "school smarts".  

I take what the lead says about the f2 guys with a grain of salt since it's all about the editing but do think that in this case, her relationship with Kevin does seem ahead of hers with Mikhel. I'd like to say otherwise but it's what I see. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:16 pm

misshappy wrote:If Jasmine picks Kevin, who will Canada's next bachelor be?  Mikhel or Mike?  Any guesses?
Mike, hands down....

Just with how Mike is being vetted through the final few epi's, during the MTA and also during the MTA viewing party.....IMO, there is just so much because of the producers/show SM favoring Mike....I just think that he's got this if he wants it no matter who Jasmine's F1 is.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:21 pm

I'll wait and see who I think it's going to be if Mikhel turns out to be the F2. Most viewers think he's the F1 so I don't think they've seriously considered him as an option yet. He was way more invested in Jasmine than Mike was so I imagine he took the rejection a lot harder. We'll see what the reaction to him is after that and the ATFR, assuming he's the F2 of course.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by BacheloretteBaby Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:52 pm

mentellall - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Kevin_10

Does anyone know when Kevin posted this? Talking about being the next bachelor Canada is not something you would be saying if you had won Jasmine's heart.
BacheloretteBaby
BacheloretteBaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:06 pm

Welcome1 @bachelorettebaby that was a couple months ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:11 pm

BacheloretteBaby   welcomebanner  It was some time ago and I think he is saying the Bachelor thing for fun.  Smiley

mentellall - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:15 pm

BacheloretteBaby wrote:mentellall - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Kevin_10

Does anyone know when Kevin posted this? Talking about being the next bachelor Canada is not something you would be saying if you had won Jasmine's heart.

I took this to mean he was taken so couldn't be the next Bach Canada.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by BacheloretteBaby Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:30 pm

Thanks everyone! And I can't believe I just came across that post. SM is so confusing, there are strong signs that point to both of them as F1 IMO.
BacheloretteBaby
BacheloretteBaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 47 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking