SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 47 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnikki - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:46 pm

When it comes to FD/LCD/MTP we have to remember the Cdn version had different locations. IIRC, Brad had his FD's in the Atlantic provinces & his MTP were in his home town. Then FRC was tropical. I don't recall for sure, but I think Tim's FD's were tropical, but don't recall the rest of the specifics.

@Aunties_Love might have kept information on this.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

teamnikki - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:50 pm

Joy15 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
I had always thought that too till I went back and saw in both Bach Can season's if not both of the F2, at least one of them had a FD cap shown in the season preview.  In Bach can 1, both were shown on LCD's.  

FWIW, I am keeping an eye on what's advertised on the episodes.  Right now, the one that is being advertised is the Two Oceans winery in South Africa.  Kind of like the pizza  Tostino's or ?? advertising their Tuscony pizza and that's where they did an epi in season 2 of Bach Can.

If that's the case, then Kyle's has really got to be looked at too then cause that is the only other sc without a reason for it right now.

Thanks @siena

@Aunties_Love..TY for the input....im not keeping eye on the advertisement on the episodes. I found on W site there is a list of sponsors being uploaded after the episode's airing. Correct?Please CMIIW. but you are right that the Two Oceans is there on the main page. Is there any info on where they could possibly staying during FD and LCD?..another Fairmont chain perhaps?...i just wonder if we can place Mikhel Catamaran cap if there is any definitive location. Only grasping the straws here...laugh out loud. We need more material to work on.   Praying
This is what I was trying to say(probably poorly and not clear) but I can place Mikhel, Kevin W and Kyle there. The Fairmont Zimbali Resort and the Fairmont Zimbali Lodge are next door to each other with beach access. They'd be close to Durban where you can find Catamaran rentals. Also very close to the National Park there where Kevin W's sunset SC COULD of happened.

The only other thing that absolutely could of happened which is still on my mind is what if each of the guys were given a chance to have alone time with Jasmine on that last group date in Jamaica. I say this as both Kyle and Mikhel were on that date. Since Mikhel is wearing the same shirt on the Catamaran as he is on the group date....Kyle was wearing red "flood pants" I dare say on the group date and Jas was in shorts and a top as she is in that pic with Kyle...what if that's from their time alone?? OR it could simply be because they were there from Apr 13 to Apr 25, what if they just had some time alone in that period and those caps came from that time??

I know from people close to the situation that when they were filming Bach Can 1, they all got to spend off time together at the house that they were staying at in Victoria. According to this person(one of the bettes at the time) there was a LOT of downtime where Brad was at the house and there was always guys wandering around with cameras in their hands. What if those sc's we have of Jas/Mikhel and Jas/Kyle came from one of those times??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:04 pm

You are raising a very good and interesting point @Aunties_Love and it's good to put it out there IF those caps never come up in future episodes. It is not uncommon for scenes to be cut if the story line does not match. Kind of like previews and there build up and then there's nothing. 
Although if it was the case, Jasmine was a busy girl on all those dates  giggling

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:08 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:So, even though there are only 9 filmed epi's with the MTA as the 10th 90 min episode and then the addition of the 60 min ATFR are there still thoughts of 2 episodes in Marrakesh?

If that's the case, the then, things would have to look like this:

epi 1:  Vancouver
epi 2:  Jamaica
epi 3:  Jamaica
epi 4:  Montreal
epi 5:  Montreal/Quebec City
epi 6:  Marrakesh
epi 7:  Marrakesh
epi 8:  HTD
epi 9:  FD
epi 10: Finale

extras which we know happen:

1-90 min MTA
1-60 min ATFR

Add that all together it would be 12 episodes where as the press releases and on GoodHuman Productions Website where it said this:

THE BACHELORETTE CANADA 10 x 90 min + 1 x 60 min Reality Series

Romance, rivalry and, quite possibly, true love! Canada’s most eligible bachelorette is in search of the man of her dreams, and hopefully her groom-to-be, in this hit reality series. 20 eligible Bachelors will compete for her affection as they embark on exciting and romantic dates around the world. As the Bachelorette narrows the field and the number of men dwindles, romance and tensions will rise. At the end of her romantic voyage, if she has found Mr. Right, will there be a proposal – and from whom?

The Bachelorette Canada will air on W Network in 2016
http://goodhumanproductions.com/productions/

I keep going back to the schedule....(guess it's bothering me more than it should.  LOL)

Is there any way that there could only be one epi in Marrakesh?

BTW:

@Joy15, you got me thinking again about where they could of gone in Quebec other than just Quebec City and I keep going back to Mount Tremblant as part of that sc above that you posted reminds me of looking over the valley and beyond from a mountain top.  What I see in that pic is either a field below them or a body of water.

Here are a few scenes from the area:

teamnikki - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Steve-Deschenes-MOT-9
teamnikki - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Mont-tremblant-travel
teamnikki - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Mont-Tremblant-village

all of these are from google

I thought Finale + ATFR are the same episode. I think it might be the 90min one. In previous seasons it was a unique episode.

Here is how it is officially listed on PrimeSeries download site

teamnikki - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Bachca10
http://primeseries.to/serie/the_bachelor_canada/season-1

http://primeseries.to/serie/the_bachelor_canada/season-2
teamnikki - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Bachca11

Then there is also the google listing of the episodes

teamnikki - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Bachca12
teamnikki - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Bachca13

IMO, the ATFR is the 60 min episode as it was for Bachcan 1 and 2.

The 10 x 90 min episodes are for the 9 filmed dates episodes and the one MTA episode. That is what Goodhuman Productions site was advertising and since they did the filming of it all, IMO that is how it will go down. If I am proven wrong later, then I will gladly say I goofed.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:10 pm

jojo47 wrote:When it comes to FD/LCD/MTP we have to remember the Cdn version had different locations. IIRC, Brad had his FD's in the Atlantic provinces & his MTP were in his home town. Then FRC was tropical. I don't recall for sure, but I think Tim's FD's were tropical, but don't recall the rest of the specifics.

@Aunties_Love might have kept information on this.
Yep, because Tim only took 2 to the FD's things went different, IMO. Both women had FD's and in the same episode met the parents. That was considered the part 1 of the finale. Part 2 was the LCD's and the RC. BTW: I just finished watching seasons 1 and 2 again to try to find things to work with.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:12 pm

Idlemess wrote:You are raising a very good and interesting point @Aunties_Love and it's good to put it out there IF those caps never come up in future episodes. It is not uncommon for scenes to be cut if the story line does not match. Kind of like previews and there build up and then there's nothing. 
Although if it was the case, Jasmine was a busy girl on all those dates  giggling
Well, they were there for 12 days and only filmed 8 days of dates so, IMO it could of happened.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:36 am

Okies now I am ready to make some prediction now that I am confident that Kyle is not in the F3  giggling

So the producers left us a little nugget during the episode preview. Starting at the 1:04:47 mark of the link below, they showed in this order:

Kevin W
Mikhel
Benoit
Mike
Kevin P
Thomas

Those are the F6 IMO and the ones and their story arcs would have been highlighted by the mid-way point Episode 5 and totally makes sense to me. In addition we have Drew who had his villain story link sprinkled throughout. I suspect the episode in Marrakesh (Episode 6/ Week 6) where it goes from 7 people to 5 will be Thomas/Drew getting eliminated prior to HTDs (will post more on this on the SC thread). I will come back to make my F3 prediction after I see all the SDs but we can lock Mikhel in F3 since we have SCs to back it up yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn7-iMeKJv0

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:00 am

mercieme wrote:Okies now I am ready to make some prediction now that I am confident that Kyle is not in the F3  giggling

So the producers left us a little nugget during the episode preview. Starting at the 1:04:47 mark of the link below, they showed in this order:

Kevin W
Mikhel
Benoit
Mike
Kevin P
Thomas

Those are the F6 IMO and the ones and their story arcs would have been highlighted by the mid-way point Episode 5 and totally makes sense to me. In addition we have Drew who had his villain story link sprinkled throughout. I suspect the episode in Marrakesh (Episode 6/ Week 6) where it goes from 7 people to 5 will be Thomas/Drew getting eliminated prior to HTDs (will post more on this on the SC thread).  I will come back to make my F3 prediction after I see all the SDs but we can lock Mikhel in F3 since we have SCs to back it up yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn7-iMeKJv0

Good eye! i think this is a reasonable speculation yes

ITA on the Mikhel gets to F3. (IMO alongside Kevin W and Mike) . We shall see how things come into play...

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:03 pm

As of this pint of the episodes airing we have seen too little of her interactions with mike to determine if he is in the running for f1. At this point I see more of a connection with Mikhel and KW.
She says she is really attracted to him but the actual connection hasn't shown it yet. His sqt time fell flat with him seeming to be pushing the conversation almost like attempting to sell their connection at an interview. I like mike but not seeing 'it' .
He just may end up as the edited great connection going to f2.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:36 pm

That is what I am seeing too @nd4reality after rewatching it.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:25 pm

That's what I would predict as the final 6 too @mercieme.

And I would say that at this point it looks like Mike, Kevin P, Kevin W, Mikhel, Benoit will probably have HTDs.

I am also pretty sure that Mikhel, Kevin W, and Mike will make it to F3.

I will need to see more one-on-one dates for it to be clearer who is F3, F2, and F1. Mikhel and Kevin W are at this point the two who have progressed the most with Jasmine, but I haven't completely discounted Mike yet since I suspect there will be further development after the one-on-one. It will be interesting to see how it plays out though. But for sure, I think those will be the final three in Cuba. Each of them has aspects that I think will interest Jasmine, but since there's quite a few things still to happen I am going to wait and see if what happens/what is said matches what I think Jasmine wants in an F1.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:30 pm

siena wrote:That's what I would predict as the final 6 too @mercieme.

And I would say that at this point it looks like Mike, Kevin P, Kevin W, Mikhel, Benoit will probably have HTDs.

I am also pretty sure that Mikhel, Kevin W, and Mike will make it to F3.

I will need to see more one-on-one dates for it to be clearer who is F3, F2, and F1. Mikhel and Kevin W are at this point the two who have progressed the most with Jasmine, but I haven't completely discounted Mike yet since I suspect there will be further development after the one-on-one. It will be interesting to see how it plays out though. But for sure, I think those will be the final three in Cuba. Each of them has aspects that I think will interest Jasmine, but since there's quite a few things still to happen I am going to wait and see if what happens/what is said matches what I think Jasmine wants in an F1.

word  Good Post I agree

Just to add.....all the recent F1s in US series since Emily season all had their story arc took off in the middle of the season**. So..it became sort of a  "norm" there. We'll see if it happens on this season giggling

* *Episode 5 First SD: Jef, ChrisSieg,Josh, Jordan (all continued by 2nd SD on episode 7) ; Episode 6 Sole SD : Shawn.  :gotcha:

Last edited by Joy15 on Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 47 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking