SELECT CONTENT

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TrishB Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:33 am

Did anyone see Jef Holm's last IG story? Kristina is on it...Jef is filming a photo booth (I think) and then this girl opens it and comes out. It is Kristina and walks towards Jef and opens her mouth. Looks fun but I thought it was a bit strange, unless they knew each other from before?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

nashville - Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:10 am

TrishB wrote:Did anyone see Jef Holm's last IG story? Kristina is on it...Jef is filming a photo booth (I think) and then this girl opens it and comes out. It is Kristina and walks towards Jef and opens her mouth.  Looks fun but I thought it was a bit strange, unless they knew each other from before?
no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:08 am

OK, still a Jef fan here!!
I would be ecstatic if they ever hooked up!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:36 am

I can see them together. I don't and never have followed Jef, only what I've read here. Two peas in a pod both cry babies and immature. They'd be good together.

Sorry Jef and Kristina fans.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:28 pm

Ew, I hope not. I like Kristina.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:35 pm

nashville - Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 318829699 nashville - Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 4103285151 Run girl!  You and pretty much everyone, IMO, can do better.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:41 pm

Yeah the guy reminded me of this

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:52 pm

RS already seemed to imply that people would be shipping Kristina with the Russian Alex on Rachel's season.

On IG, people ship her with Cupcake Chris because they both work with teeth.

Yeah ok. I had no idea [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] were simply based on ethnic origin and common careers. LOL. I hope Kristina surprises us and goes for someone that hasn't been shipped for her by bach nation for the most obvious reasons. The same applies to all the girls (Corinne w Chad because they're villains! Raven and Luke because they're both from the South!)
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:56 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:RS already seemed to imply that people would be shipping Kristina with the Russian Alex on Rachel's season.

On IG, people ship her with Cupcake Chris because they both work with teeth.

Yeah ok. I had no idea [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] were simply based on ethnic origin and common careers. LOL. I hope Kristina surprises us and goes for someone that hasn't been shipped for her by bach nation for the most obvious reasons. The same applies to all the girls (Corinne w Chad because they're villains! Raven and Luke because they're both from the South!)

I like cupcake and Kristina together not just bc they both are dentist but bc they actually would look good together and they have the same personality.

This new Russian guy I don't ship with Kristina at all and don't think she wants to be reminded of her home.

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:04 am

I will always be a Jef fan like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sign heart but I do not see them together. I am not a fan of Kristina though...

Kristina is not a dentist, she is not a dental hygienist either, she is a dental assistant. Just wanted to clarify.

Will she be on BIP?

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:40 am

Something's definitely going on between Kristina and Jef. They're together again at Coachella. She's in his snap and @jackieoproblems has a Snapchat picture of them and says they were making out.

I like them together! Everyone's saying Jef's thirsty for BIP but he hasn't really been big on SM or in the bachelor world the last few years so I'm thinking/hoping he just really likes Kristina and wants to do BIP for her.

(Not a new poster but it's been years and I don't remember my old log in info)

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:36 am

I'm not surprised, Jef has the hots for Kristina.

If he's going to BIP it's for her. JMO.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
Zaynab
Newto
alwaystulips
Billysmom
Kels0012