SELECT CONTENT

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 29, 2017 2:55 pm

no no Ridiculous. Each year it seems these contestants' egos become more and more inflated and insufferable. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon May 29, 2017 2:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's unbelievable IMO how self centred some of the contestants are after filming.

Idiot. It's always funny seeing the true personalities coming out post show. They start believing their own press. Guess what, there are way more famous people coming to Vegas...and even they may not be recognized. You know, people with actual careers in entertainment, who have appeared in more than one silly reality show where they were one of 25-30. Get a grip. Be grateful you aren't in Russia.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon May 29, 2017 3:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's unbelievable IMO how self centred some of the contestants are after filming.

To me that was joke she wasn't serious at all

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon May 29, 2017 3:51 pm

IMO It would be a joke if they wouldn't turn their IG accounts into a 'Public Figure' account the moment they get eliminated. Rolling Eyes

Can't believe I am saying this but I would take Jojo's losers over the squad any day. I just can't stand them.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon May 29, 2017 3:53 pm

coolangel wrote:IMO It would be a joke if they wouldn't turn their IG accounts into a 'Public Figure' account the moment they get eliminated. Rolling Eyes

Can't believe I am saying this but I would take Jojo's losers over the squad any day. I just can't stand them.

All JMO
I think they do that so you know you are communicating with the real person. Or there would be 2000 people claiming to be her

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon May 29, 2017 3:55 pm

Seems dani m. Is with them this weekend.....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 29, 2017 3:55 pm

I took it as a joke and still find it ridiculous. 

Just like I take her and most of the squad as a joke and ridiculous.  no no

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon May 29, 2017 4:03 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
coolangel wrote:IMO It would be a joke if they wouldn't turn their IG accounts into a 'Public Figure' account the moment they get eliminated. Rolling Eyes

All JMO
I think they do that so you know you are communicating with the real person. Or there would be 2000 people claiming to be her

That's what verified accounts are for IMO. The last 3 bachelorettes - Rachel, Jojo and Kaitlyn all have verified accounts but haven't turned them into 'Public Figure' accounts and IMO they are all more public figure-y than contestants appearing on 1 reality show.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 29, 2017 4:11 pm

And... never mind. She and Jef are perfect for each other.

Enjoy, kids.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon May 29, 2017 6:54 pm

Vanessa also has a verified IG account. She didn't label herself either. I don't even think she even mentioned Bachelor in her bios either. 

SMH at these girls who think they are SO famous for being on one show. They were all over the DJ Dillon Francis snapchat. Dancing in their bikinis.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue May 30, 2017 5:32 pm

Public Figure???? laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud ew wth, you really expect someone to recognize you because you were on a reality show? There are literaly so many reality shows ...nuts

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 30, 2017 5:40 pm

IMO decent people go on this show with some interest in the adventure of being on tv ...then fame gets a hold of them and the way they react isn't always perfect - it's unfortunate but yet very human. 

I think this is true for people and the decisions they make after being on this show. A perfect example imo who I followed more closely than others is Nick IMHO. I think the way people react to the fame is very human and it is honestly something that even a hint of insecurity or immaturity might cause people to start believing their own hype which I think is what happened with Chris S for instance etc. you need a very strong and steady mindset, other priorities and/or an awareness of the effects of fame to handle it well IMO good examples are people like Jordan who's seen the negative effects and so handle it wisely
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
Zaynab
Newto
alwaystulips
Billysmom
Kels0012