SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Goode - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jasmine Goode - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Jasmine Goode - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Maddy Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Jasmine Goode - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Jasmine Goode - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by atem Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:43 pm

Oh, boy. Jasmine is going to get the brunt of it on the first episode with the crying.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:46 pm

I LOVED her on that Dallas Cheerleaders show. Beautiful girl inside and out. I cheered so hard for her and Danielle to make the team. Hope she makes it far.

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Buzz ‏@SquirrelChatter
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] spoilers: Nick finds out Jasmine slept with his friend before filming [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jasmine Goode dishes up some dirt about Nick's friend during a group date after party and it doesn't end well (week 6)
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:22 pm

If he had already told her he was sending her home, why would she think he would care if she slept with one of his friends? It just makes her look bad. I guess some people are totally willing to debase themselves just so they can get on BIP. no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:28 pm

Maybe MF should start a spin off of TB --"who did you screw?" It could be like a "what's my line?" type show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:39 pm

Maddy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Buzz ‏@SquirrelChatter  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] spoilers: Nick finds out Jasmine slept with his friend before filming [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jasmine Goode dishes up some dirt about Nick's friend during a group date after party and it doesn't end well (week 6)

It sounds like Jasmine talked about her exploit with a friend of Nick's to the other girls at the cocktail party (and a few million viewers). That would be a great reason to send her home because although Nick chose to go on the show that doesn't mean it's "open season" on his friends' lives.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:50 am

Jasmine tweeted that she went into the 'nanny' convo in mid conversation and she met Raquel and she loved her.

I seriously wonder if the show pays some of the ladies to be on the show as actresses.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:23 am

There is no reason Raquel shouldn't be a wonderful person. That still does not mean that she does not function as a nanny. One can include the other.
IMO when an "adult" still refers their helper as "nanny" vs something like "personal assistant" all is not right upstairs.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:39 am

So where I grew up (not in this country), affluent people have nannies for their kids who stay with the family (forever). Some are still called nannies even though they turn into the household help eventually after the kids are grown. This is a term of endearment and far more elevated than even the "house manager." So I assume that Corrine is in that situation. Because I grew up in a culture where this is predominant I don't see this as demeaning because the term often denotes that the person becomes an honorary member of the family. It is not the norm in the US but most cultures (with Spanish influence) still practice this. My 2 cents

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:23 pm

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but in North America, a Nanny is someone who looks after small children, and babies. They take care of them full time while parents work. They cook clean take them to their activities, assist in providing guidance learn manners among a host of other duties.

They can either live in the house our out of the house. I have no idea what this person does other than care for Corrine.

A grown young lady that has someone do everything for her IMO is not a Nanny although she does act like a child IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The only additional comment I would add it is not always a two income(mom working outside the home or dad working outside the home) family. Some stay at home parents do have nannies helping.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Goode - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+16
TheWrongReasons
umngirl
Catdwoman50
Kashathediva
MommaSez