SELECT CONTENT

Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beauty - Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:01 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:That happened a few times when Jordan's IG changed by one or two at a time last season and he obviously was still there.

Her followers account went back to 501. I agree with you; Jordan's fluctuated a bit too. Kristina's dropped by over the weekend by 1 but is back to 476. I think the only way to tell is when they start following other contestants or there is a noticeable change in the numbers.

Back to top Go down

beauty - Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:14 pm

Yea I think Whitney is still there. I'm still holding my prediction that I think Whitney will be there towards the end. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:35 am

IG wallacefoto
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Mystic hair-whips.

@whitneyfransway @styledbystephanie @wkrmn
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've always been fascinated at the way certain women can transform in a high fashion shoot.  Love this classic beauty shot of Whitney.  Elegant.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:56 pm

I've decided that I will cheer for Whitney now that Leila & DLo appear to be gone ... simply because I like her "look" the most of those left. Hopefully she's still there or I'll be 0 for 3 laugh out loud 

I'm also beginning to think that she looks a lot like one of my favourite actresses, Rooney Mara, so that's cool, too Smiley 

More photos here

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:20 pm

She is very attractive, imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:29 am

source

source

source

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:47 am

yes, attractive, but girl needs to eat a sandwich!! giggling
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:43 am

^Agreed. There's thin and then there's that last pic.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:22 am

TThose pics were posted in 2011, so she might not be quite as thin right now (IMO she looked less thin @ the BSB date). 

I think she has a very ethereal "editorial model" look Smiley 

source

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source

source

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:50 pm

^^^
She is beautiful
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:01 pm

Her sister is gorgeous, too. Very pretty picture of them here IMO Smiley : 
❤️ by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear." - Socrates by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Instagram photo by Whitney Fransway * Jul 6, 2016 at 1:29am UTC by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current weekend mood by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Let me take your picture [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from shooting in the desert today [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:25 pm

She's so pretty. I seriously can't get the Nina Dobrev comparison out of my mind laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
Catdwoman50
MVMom39forever
Seabear
albean99
atem