SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 17 of 69 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 43 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gratitude - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 17 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] depends on what Nick's really after from his season, IMO.  If it's true love and he finds it with one of the girls then great.  But if it's just for the continued exposure, money and opportunities that are given to a well liked lead and his F1, then hey why not have fun and fake it a little with someone in the same field.  Just think of all the couple modeling opportunities that could be offered.

I'm just not sure if he's looking for and wanting to find his true love on the show.  But, for the record, I hope he finds someone that makes him happy whether it lasts a few weeks or a lifetime.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

gratitude - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 17 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:31 pm

Duke702 wrote:I'm betting she is still there. With all the exposure/attention she seems to have gotten, the only way she would be out is if she left on her own, or was a villain or something like that. Jmo.
Maybe the 2-on-1 was in Episode 5 and she was sent home there? IMO she's this season's villain.

Last edited by bblake on Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:39 pm

I'm betting she's still there.

I think Nick will attempt to pick an F1 that is well-liked, as that is going to be most helpful for him to continue in the entertainment industry. He wants to be a Sean or Ben H, not a Ben F or Jake. Danielle Lo seems like someone who is going to be controversial, so I don't really see her being F1. Unless Nick just falls head over heels to the point where he won't care anymore. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:43 pm

I don't really see her winning, because I think at Nick's age and being on this show so many times, I do think he wants the real deal here--at least a serious relationship. And JMO, but her career makes me think he won't pick her tbh. I could be wrong, but JMO I think he will pick someone a little more innocent, and more respectable that his family will like. But I do think she will be around until at least the final 3 or 4.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:51 pm

IMO, if we go by what we have known so far, I think Rachel and Dani M have the potential to be a well-liked f1/f2 on paper. Both are older in early 30s, Rachel is a lawyer and Dani M has a tragic background. So if Nick doesn't fall in love with any of the contestants, would he pick the beautiful Danielle L so they can shill happily after the show? Or a well-liked lawyer/woman who deserves a second chance in love, to perfect his image?
(Sorry to go off topic....)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:58 pm

Just from what we've seen so far, Danielle L, Rachel, and Vanessa seem most like his type to me - he likes cute, petite, spunky brunettes. I could see Danielle M being F3, since she seems like a perfect Bachelorette contender.

It'll be interesting to find out more about the girls. I remember around this time last year, a lot of people thought Lauren H was going to be a finalist because of her public date and her seeming like a down-to-earth teacher. So far, I haven't really seen Nick looking smitten in any of the videos/pics we've seen, so it's hard to know. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:04 am

I hope the IG thing is a false alarm and she's still there ... she's the one I'm rooting for the most right now Smiley
 I already lost Leila so I'm hoping DLo makes it to Hometowns at the very least. Hugesmile

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:06 am

Me too!! DLo FTW. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:56 am

bluwavz wrote:Me too!! DLo FTW. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
high five

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:57 pm

I think DLo and Nick have a lot of commonality in their lifestyles and interests. Both live in So Cal and want careers in the entertainment business. I see her as a real contender for F1.
Jmo
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:41 pm

They definitely have things in common. IMO, the deciding factor for him will be more than her physical appearance. If she matches up intellectually, her chances of being F1 are strong. If she doesn't stimulate him, I expect to see her go home sooner rather than later. I do feel he's beginning to figure out the relationships he's established with more clarity.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:10 pm

Danielle L may be a great girl but IMO she is not a great fit for Nick. Based upon my vast (said with sarcasm) knowledge of her, she is not intelligent enough to be a substantial candidate for the F1. She may be beautiful but I don't think there is enough depth to make their relationship successful for a "lifetime". Plus, her "valley girl", baby talk would be enough to put me over the edge if I were Nick. All JMO.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 69 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 43 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever