SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 3 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

revolve - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by emiusacska Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If that's her, then would she have been eliminated at the last RC? Sorry no time for me to sleuth. There was Twitter activity recently.
its her her last twitter post was july 28
and on the twitter is link for fb
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

revolve - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Duke702 Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:29 pm

Not really a fan now that we know who she is, she's some sort of car model/club promoter/risqué-bikini-lingerie model. Don't really want her for Bachelorette or to win. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:59 pm

Thanks! I must have looked at the wrong twitter because I was in a rush.

Thanks again to the one who found her! clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:19 pm

I think she also might be a manicurist. Her IG bio (you can see her bio even thought IG is private) it has a nail painting emoji and the salon Ig.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:38 pm

Doesn't seem like a match for Nick intellectually. Then again he was ready to propose to Kaitlyn, so you never know. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:34 pm

She is very pretty. That's all I can say now

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:45 pm

I said it when the video of her initiating the kiss with Nick while all the other girls were standing there was posted and I'll say it again... this girl is totally going to be the villain  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:26 pm

emiusacska wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - fb page for her

Facebook is saying that this page is no longer available.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:00 pm

ElonM wrote:
emiusacska wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - fb page for her

Facebook is saying that this page is no longer available.

This is a sign she is possibly still there and hasn't been eliminated yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:05 pm

She looks a little different in the older videos.  It looks like maybe she has had a nose job.  She is not someone that I would think Nick would be interested in long term. But I am not Nick. All jmo.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:15 pm

^^ I Agree she looks diff, I think she's had a nose job and boob job imo
The "modeling" she does is practically without clothing. Not really a fan it's a little trashy. WOuldn't be surprised if she's done Playboy or other things beyond that if you know what i mean....
And she wants to get into "movies, acting" according to that video someone posted above.

Last edited by Duke702 on Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:18 pm

But remember Jade? Now she is married happily to Tanner. Maybe Danielle has awesone personality? She and Nick can shill happily ever after. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever