SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 29 of 69 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 49 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityShow - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 29 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:22 pm

I guess it is possible that she is just electing to stay silent to simply avoid any possible backlash & doesn't have any problems with Nick/producers/other contestants. I just find it interesting that she's now literally the only contestant who hasn't posted her bio pic/a screenshot from the show to announce her "journey". (Edit: I don't know whether Jaimi & Michelle posted because I can't see/don't know their IG accounts)

Other SM updates: Vanessa is now following DLo but not vice versa ... Rachel also still hasn't followed Vanessa (Vanessa follows her). She (Rachel) and DLo follow each other.

aaannnd I've officially used "follow" way too many times ... never thought I would discuss SM in such depth until this forum/sleuthing laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added "edit" info)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

RealityShow - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 29 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Duke702 Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:13 pm

My guess is Danielle had some sort of heartbreak or drama around leaving. Whether she didn't get along with some, was a "wrong reasons" girl, or she was just upset Nick let her go, IDK. But she seemed like a front runner just by the attention she got. So has to be something like that. Just my guess, I think it could be similar to Britt's situation.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the Britt thing is another interesting theory :yes:

I can't wait for Jan 2!

ETA: she liked this post tonight (Nick and Corinne also liked it):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The two ladies I'm excited to see! Danielle and Corinne  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] who are you guys ready to meet?! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There are no limits in life. Set yourself up for success and exceed everything you've ever dreamed of  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] How do you plan on going for broke before the year ends? Comment and let us know! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Worldwide Shipping Available [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Director: @chanmanprod Model: @daniellellombard by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Remind yourself that you are in complete control of your life. Don't let anything get in your way. It's only you and the path in front, so let's Go For Broke! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Worldwide Shipping Available [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Photographer: @maxthompson Model: @daniellellombard by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ETAA (Dec. 10 morning ... not sure why my post is one long continuation without the usual "edit" at the bottom laugh out loud):

Finally the announcement laugh out loud I guess she decided to be fashionably late Hugesmile

They're sitting so close, body language leaning towards each other, looks like their hands are almost touching & IMO looks like they're really vibing. I wonder what happens? Perhaps another Britt situation like Duke suggested? I can't wait to watch their interaction Smiley

When you get a phone call for the adventure of a lifetime...the hopeless romantic in me couldn't say no. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry for the long post but I just realized that Jade is also in this pic laugh out loud :
Instagram photo by Mac Faulkner * Oct 15, 2014 at 9:04pm UTC by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:21 pm

I have a feeling she is or is going to be edited as the villain of the season. Considering the love fest which the girls are having in the comments section of each other's IG's, DLo's is pretty dry for the pic she posted about the bachelor. I did see a few girls make comments but none who made it far. I agree that it might be a Britt type situation. Can't wait to see her story!

All JMO.

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:29 pm

I see a couple people in her comments of her pic from the show "You broke up with your boy, laugh out loud" and "Did she break up with the dude she owns business with?"
So hmmm, possible she has a very recent ex or broke up with someone for the show etc.

I don't see any evidence of a BF on her IG, but she could have deleted them all when she cleaned up her IG. Didn't she delete a bunch of pics? Who knows, maybe she'll get the old "has a BF at home" edit.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:04 pm

I do recall seeing Corinne commenting on/liking her posts (of the girls who made it far that we know of) in general. It's also interesting to note that she and Rachel follow each other but neither follow Vanessa (Vanessa follows both). This could meaning something or nothing laugh out loud

I also remember seeing Jasmine G, Alexis, Christen, among other girls,  commenting/joking on a few posts.

I'm very curious to see her storyline.

Interesting (to me) SM tidbits from the last time I checked (yesterday, so might have changed by now laugh out loud):

Robby - he only follows DLo & Corinne from this season. Edit: Just saw a comment from a Lacey on a pic ... he follows her, too & vice versa Smiley DLo does not follow him but Corinne does.

Chase - DLo follows him but he does not follow her; Corinne & him follow each other; the only other girl he follows from this season is Rachel (who does not follow him).

Luke - followed by DLo, does not follow any girls from this season (yet laugh out loud)

I'm already looking forward to BIP. I like Robby for DLo laugh out loud

RealityShow - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 29 3806527698
Something funny happened when I zoomed in. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  My  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  post (three back) reminded me. Am I wrong or did Ben do a good job not going all  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:38 am

I wonder why she bothered wearing a bodice/top at all? I don't mind sexy at all, this is simply tasteless imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:37 pm

I guess im in the minority, but i love her m&g dress. I thought it was sexy but still has some elegance.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:11 pm

hae1001 wrote:I guess im in the minority, but i love her m&g dress. I thought it was sexy but still has some elegance.

I like the dress, too. Danielle's dress is not something I'd personally ever wear, but I like the balance between the risque bodice and the sleeves. I prefer it over a lot of the prom dress looks I've seen so far. Hopefully, a lot of the contestants' dresses this season look better in motion.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I wonder why she bothered wearing a bodice/top at all? I don't mind sexy at all, this is simply tasteless imo.

Yeah, she's about to pop right out...particularly in that top pic where she is sitting with Nick on the first night. Wasn't she also the one that was having slips all over the place on some date?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:45 pm

hae1001 wrote:I guess im in the minority, but i love her m&g dress. I thought it was sexy but still has some elegance.

I like most of the dress, the situation just gets too risky at the chest area for me. If it was just a bit less boobage and not so close to a nip slip, I would have liked it too. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 69 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 49 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever