SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 30 of 69 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 49 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lace - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 30 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Duke702 Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:36 am

I don't like it for a first meeting dress. I just think it's too much. Would be better if the neckline were just a bit higher, because it's practically to her belly button.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

lace - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 30 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:43 am

Duke702 wrote:I don't like it for a first meeting dress. I just think it's too much. Would be better if the neckline were just a bit higher, because it's practically to her belly button.

Well, she paid for them so she wants to show them off. She doesn't know how long she will be on, so the one night might be all she has.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:47 am

I like the dress but wouldn't wear it myself without a tank/cropped top underneath laugh out loud
I don't trust body tape.
I think it looks hot on her though lace - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 30 1105969562

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Early birthday shenanigans with these ladies! Thanks to everyone who came out last night. Love you all  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think this photo sums up our night perfectly  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DLo's M&G dress on a less busty model:
More from FW16 by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by ImsoBachrightnow Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:06 am

Two video interviews that she did with DSPORT Magazine in her early modeling career....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ImsoBachrightnow

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:00 pm

Based on this story in Life & Style, definitely seems possible that she may have gotten the "not here for the right reasons" edit, while Corrine gets the "villain, will do anything to be Nick's F1" edit.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:01 pm

I could def see her being the one who goes off on Nick after being let go. It just adds up, since she got the attention on the BSB date and the 1 on 1. She prob thought she was his favorite, and got pissed. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:39 pm

Danielle Lo and her sweet smile. See more of her in Episode 5 now: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @daniellelo by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I want to live like I'm lost in something I love, and every moment I spend is like I'm waiting for something inspiring to happen by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wondering if the sidewalk is crooked, or its just my inability to balance in heels. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:44 pm

I just think she looked soooo much better before the plastic surgery. Why do women do that to themselves?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:53 pm

I think she looks beautiful either way no idea

ETA:

Listening to the rain like...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laceymmark DAMN girl!
colympios You're so gorg omg
colympios I loooove u
colympios And miss you ahh
awatazzz [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aaawww Corinne - what a sweet "villain" laugh out loud
I love seeing the girls support one another beatingheart

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by yoshielovesu Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:57 pm

looks like shes trying to clean up her image a little..makes me worry about a villain edit for sure now...

all from her instagram

yoshielovesu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:06 am

I agree. I think she will get the villain edit (for lack of better word).

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please post her actual IG username, TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 69 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 49 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever