SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 31 of 69 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 50 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dating - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 31 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by yoshielovesu Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

my bad, its "daniellelombard"

yoshielovesu

Back to top Go down

dating - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 31 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:35 pm

Idk, if there are already 2 alleged "villains" in Corinne & to some degree Vanessa (if RS is right), having a third one might be overkill. DLo might be spared (hopefully laugh out loud)!

Also ... I legit thought this was Andi for a second the other day while scrolling through IG - was confused for a second why Andi was in my feed when I don't follow her laugh out loud. Can't wait to see DLo in action soon! Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
When you go to "The Speakeasy" but its not a speakeasy at all [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ETA:

She seems to have truly fallen for Nick/been heartbroken based on this caption IMO:
First night in Bangkok. It's been a crazy and hectic past three months for me.... I'm so thankful for where life has taken me, for every hardship, every struggle, every tear that has fallen...it's made me more appreciative of the people and things I have in my life. The hunger, thirst and quest for more continues. So here's to spending the last few days in one of my favorite countries with some of my favorite people. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:44 am

Guys I love Danielle!! Does she get far? Next lead I hope!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] glad to see another Danielle L. fan! Smiley Unfortunately, per RS and BBF SM sleuthing, it seems she was eliminated in St. Thomas and Bachelorette favourites appear to be Rachel, Raven or with an outside shot, Danielle M. (from what I've read here and also IMO).

Danielle was the only one to post a post-ep 1 pic of herself and Nick as promo for the premiere:
About to board a flight back home from Thailand so I'm going to miss the premier. But tune into @abcnetwork @bachelorabc @bachelorusa at 8PM and let me know what you think! Can't wait to watch when I'm back in the states  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:07 pm

Aww omg that's a bummer! I just read her whole thread right now sad so does she come 4th? I hope theres still chance she can become the bette
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I believe she finished 7th. There's always a chance until they literally make the announcement (as evident by the last 2 seasons), but IMO the fact that she's (allegedly)outside of the top 6 and has more of a "risqué" side career (import model) might be points against being Bachelorette. I still look forward to seeing more of her though and hopefully she does BIP! Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:19 pm

I'm still [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I would switch teams for her.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:45 pm

She seemed nice, but I don't think the first night shows much. IMO I am expecting her to get a not so great edit as time goes on. Just a hunch.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:49 pm

I think she may be in for a rough edit, too. Suspect

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:27 pm

bluwavz wrote:I'm still [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I would switch teams for her.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] unite! (Whatever that means here laugh out loud) haha the last girl I made a comment to my husband about switching teams for based on pure hotness was, ironically, Jen, who also coincidentally enjoys boobalicious black dresses laugh out loud And then I saw a vid of Caila declaring DLo's dress the hottest dress of the night - girl crushes collide! Hugesmile
DLo is certainly up there in terms of pure girl crushable hotness for me as well  dating - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 31 2498057887
I'm not worried about her edit - I have a feeling she'll be fine. Time will tell, I guess Smiley

I also noticed she seemed to have a healthy sense of skepticism with her "you can't judge a book by its cover yet" comment when everyone was gushing about Nick's hotness ... and then she joked to Nick "they're all ready to marry him". I like this Smiley

DLo's entrance (love the "wow" and "beautiful"  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]):  

Bachelor 21 . Episode 1 : Limo Arrival, Meet and Greet.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bachelor 21 . Episode 1 : Limo Arrival, Meet and Greet.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:36 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I'm still [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I would switch teams for her.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] unite! (Whatever that means here laugh out loud) haha the last girl I made a comment to my husband about switching teams for based on pure hotness was, ironically, Jen, who also coincidentally enjoys boobalicious black dresses laugh out loud And then I saw a vid of Caila declaring DLo's dress the hottest dress of the night - girl crushes collide! :hugesmile:
DLo is certainly up there in terms of pure girl crushable hotness for me as well  dating - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 31 2498057887
I'm not worried about her edit - I have a feeling she'll be fine. Time will tell, I guess

Where did u see the video of Caila at?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think it was either the US Weekly Facebook Live video or one of her IG stories/snaps ... I'll take a look and see if I can find it Smiley

I couldn't find the hottest dress comment again (might have been a snap or maybe I'm confused laugh out loud), but Caila did mention DLo as one of the contestants she really likes at slightly after 23:40 here Smiley:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 69 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 50 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever