SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 36 of 69 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dating - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 36 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:38 am

Oh right. laugh out loud I posted a gif yesterday from ABC twitter? I think. They were all standing around posing and Corrine was sitting on a chair drinking. I wonder if she eventually ran off to drink more.

Danielle's sister looks like Caila. She's so cute.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

dating - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 36 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:00 pm

I thought it was Caila, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA about her sister resembling Caila - I thought it was her initially when I was scrolling quickly through my feed laugh out loud

Caila did "like" the pic Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:08 pm

I like DLo. Although, she seems like the typical model/Chive gal that goes on this show. She seems really nice. I am sure she will be on BIP. I don't get why Corrine was taken to F4 and not her or some other ladies.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I also find it surprising that Corrine makes it to F4 over the Danielle's specifically ... and it's even weirder IMO that she gets there without ever getting a one on one (assuming spoilers are correct).

Wait for it... ahaha!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] @darion_ko  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] @gavinmillette  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] @daniellellombard [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ETA:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
At the happiest place on earth with these beautiful people! Find out if the happiness continues on tonight's episode of @bachelorabc [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When the @backstreetboys pick you as the winner...and then you have to slow dance in front of all the other girls [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:29 am

Can anyone upload the scene from today's episode with Danielle and Nick? I loved their scene! Best date haha with BSB! Lucky girl
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:32 am

Sorry, I have no idea how to upload videos myself laugh out loud I'll post their scenes here if I find any clips online. Meanwhile, here are some gifs Smiley
(I love how handsy he was with her last night - and that a$$ grab and slow dance at the after party was hot beatingheart I like the way he pulled her arm to place it around his neck when they were kissing, too heartbeat)

Danielle L and Nick [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Nick and Danielle L dancing together " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:19 am

I think that Nick was genuinely attracted to Danielle - Sharleen even mentioned in her blog that Danielle is definitely Nick's type.  Depends on what happens in the next few episodes, the attraction may develop into something more or stay where it is.  As of last night ***IMO***Danielle was one of his front runners along with DanielleM, Vanessa, and Raven.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added IMO as that is the opinion and not fact)

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:02 pm

If Nick doesn't want her I will take her. She is older than me but she is a looker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:59 pm

What I find interesting is that while he clearly seemed attracted to her...at least more so than a lot of others, including Corinne...is that we have multiple reports from that group date, that once their dance was over, he didn't seem to have any interest in her. Witnesses say he pretty much ignored her unless cameras were rolling. Things that make me go hmmmm...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:49 pm

source

Not to brag, but by the time we hit the stage, we could have easily been confused as legit backup dancers. Jasmine was a natural and owned that stage, Taylor really let loose and showed off some serious talent, but I have to agree with The Backstreet Boys that Danielle L. had brought the heat. It was cool to share that surreal moment with Danielle, and it’s something I don’t think she or I will ever forget.

Heading into the after party, I wanted to continue the high I felt with Danielle. Danielle was someone I’d had instant chemistry with from the night we met, and I felt like this was a date that brought us even closer. I felt natural around her, like we just fit. Giving Danielle the group date rose was easy. I wanted her to know that she not only blew me away on this date, but I could really start to see a future with her. As corny as it sounds, she gave me butterflies … and I’m man enough to admit it.
Excerpt from Nick's episode 3 People blog

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:43 pm

She says did import modeling for at least 7 years after getting discovered. Also has a nail salon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 69 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever