SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 45 of 69 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 57 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dating - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 45 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by OnePromise Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:35 pm

Here is the link to a blog post written by a woman who was at the Chris Lane concert:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She notes that Nick and Danielle didn't seem that much into each other and stood on opposite ends of the stage in between takes. This echoes what I heard from a friend who was also at the concert.

From her post:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

dating - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 45 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by atem Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:50 pm

I felt for Danielle L! I cannot stand it when the show has them 'dance and make out' in front of an audience!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:56 pm

The dancing on stage wouldn't be an issue for her. There are vids of her dancing on stage as a HIN model. They do this when hired at some events.
Kissing on stage is something she may be uncomfortable with. She seemed ok with it at BSB as I thought she actually initiated some of the kissing there. Maybe I'm wrong.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:21 pm

Just got to watch the episode. Main observation re Nick/DL connection, unless they are kissing there wasn't much there. Awks moments were filled with Nick talking, DL giggling, or kissing. Can't see this relationship outshining anyone's yet.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:17 pm

Now that I think of it, what made it awkward to me was that Danielle didn't seem that into Nick. jmo. Maybe that's where the Danielle is fake rumor comes from. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:37 pm

I don't know what you guys saw but I saw the chemistry between them two, but as much as I want Danielle and Nick tbh she is too good for him, I see her more having her own spin off as the bachelorette and having her own pick of guys then being with Nick. Unlike the Australian seasons, Bachelor US cuts a lot of scenes out, and we barely see any chatting, they focus more on the drama which sucks tbh. I love and adore Danielle and only watching for her, I love Vanessa too and I'm glad that if it isn't Danielle, then it's Vanessa. But as for now, I'm just going to continue watch their love story develop. (Ps- any chance that anyone can help me download Danielle and nick scenes)
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:26 am

natalieshabtai
Hello Chris Lane [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:38 am

HodanG wrote:I don't know what you guys saw but I saw the chemistry between them two, but as much as I want Danielle and Nick tbh she is too good for him, I see her more having her own spin off as the bachelorette and having her own pick of guys then being with Nick. Unlike the Australian seasons, Bachelor US cuts a lot of scenes out, and we barely see any chatting, they focus more on the drama which sucks tbh. I love and adore Danielle and only watching for her, I love Vanessa too and I'm glad that if it isn't Danielle, then it's Vanessa. But as for now, I'm just going to continue watch their love story develop. (Ps- any chance that anyone can help me download Danielle and nick scenes)

You may want to try youtube?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this IG account posts a lot of Bachelor clips Smiley :

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:01 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:01 pm

I really like the cookie shop/bakery kissing moment and their time on the hill. To me these moments feel like a normal first date with a crush - a little awkward but underlined with that feeling of promise and excitement. You're not diving deep into things yet - just sharing cute stories of "firsts" and fooling around a bit. The music and small town setting also really reminded me of my favourite teenage TV show, "Dawson's Creek" - (as did Raven's date and "Kiss Me") beatingheart

I don't mind her nervous giggling because I can relate to giggling when I'm nervous as well and I also really like DLo in general Smiley

Bachelor 21: "Nick and Danielle L one on one date " What do you think of them so far?" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bachelor 21: "Nick and Danielle L one on one date " What do you think of them so far?" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @allaboutbachelor.bachelorette
Bachelor 21: "Nick and Danielle L one on one date " What do you think of them so far?" [You must be
registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bachelor 21: "Nick and Danielle L one on one date " What do you think of them so far?" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:23 pm

I couldn't agree anymore^ I relate to her nervous giggles soo much haha and I feel like it was very special that nick chose Danielle beside IMO that date is very personal, even the other girls said it. When they got home, they're probably knew Danielle was a front runner! But what I don't understand is Nick barely mentions Danielle on Twitter or Insta, when he uploads a pic after every date, he never posts personal pics like the one with Raven and Danielle M.. Hmm this got me thinking why so. As compared to dlo! Her latest post got me in my feels- "This day will always have a special place in my heart..."❤️
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 69 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 57 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever