SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 48 of 69 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 58 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 48 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:06 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Lara wrote:I agree, she was really uncomfortable and would laugh whenever she didn't know what to say or how to react. I think she is very poised and "on", but I think that's partly a cultural thing. Sharleen and Caila both got those criticisms too. I don't find her to be fake, because she acts that same way in her IG stories too, so I think it's just her personality. I think nick kept her around because she's so pretty, but there was no chemistry; it doesn't seem like initial awkwardness, but two people who just don't have anything in common. Nick's just not into nice, sweet girls! IMO.

Re the bold. What do you mean by that?

Well, I'm from Asian heritage myself (although a different part than any of these girls) and I do find that women are taught to generally control their emotions and be respectful in public. Someone like Ashley I, who freely cries and screams in front of others, would likely be considered rude, disrespectful, and unfeminine. A lot of people thought Caila was fake, because she was always smiling and overly sweet and "perfect", but that's just how a lot of us are raised. Not really supposed to show anger or irritation. I see similar traits in Danielle L. Even the permanent smile and nervous laughing is very common in Asian women. A lot of it is just their own unique personalities, but I do think culture shapes us and sometimes is misjudged by outsiders. IMO.

Back to top Go down

wcw - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 48 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:20 am

HodanG wrote:I really dislike robby. There's just something about him. He is the worst contender to ever be on the show for me. I prefer any Villian than him. Lol harsh I know  

I don't like him either, total playboy vibe.

I guess many guys would be interested to meet DLo, just like guys wanted to meet Jade. But I think not many of the guys dare to do it since DLo is so beautiful and sexy (I don't care whehter she is fake or not), and seems to be out of most guys' league. However, IMO, with Robby's above all and playboy attitude, he would go for the sexist.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:41 am

Lara wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Lara wrote:I agree, she was really uncomfortable and would laugh whenever she didn't know what to say or how to react. I think she is very poised and "on", but I think that's partly a cultural thing. Sharleen and Caila both got those criticisms too. I don't find her to be fake, because she acts that same way in her IG stories too, so I think it's just her personality. I think nick kept her around because she's so pretty, but there was no chemistry; it doesn't seem like initial awkwardness, but two people who just don't have anything in common. Nick's just not into nice, sweet girls! IMO.

Well, I'm from Asian heritage myself (although a different part than any of these girls) and I do find that women are taught to generally control their emotions and be respectful in public. Someone like Ashley I, who freely cries and screams in front of others, would likely be considered rude, disrespectful, and unfeminine.  A lot of people thought Caila was fake, because she was always smiling and overly sweet and "perfect", but that's just how a lot of us are raised. Not really supposed to show anger or irritation. I see similar traits in Danielle L. Even the permanent smile and nervous laughing is very common in Asian women. A lot of it is just their  own unique personalities, but I do think culture shapes us and sometimes is misjudged by outsiders. IMO.
I have always noticed very young children who are of Asian descent are often extremely quiet. I love to watch the lil wheels turning in their expressions. But, I'm not sure I can buy someone who prances around with lingerie half naked an introvert and still shy. I think she's a teensy bit past shy. But that's JMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:00 am

Lara wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Well, I'm from Asian heritage myself (although a different part than any of these girls) and I do find that women are taught to generally control their emotions and be respectful in public. Someone like Ashley I, who freely cries and screams in front of others, would likely be considered rude, disrespectful, and unfeminine.  A lot of people thought Caila was fake, because she was always smiling and overly sweet and "perfect", but that's just how a lot of us are raised. Not really supposed to show anger or irritation. I see similar traits in Danielle L. Even the permanent smile and nervous laughing is very common in Asian women. A lot of it is just their  own unique personalities, but I do think culture shapes us and sometimes is misjudged by outsiders. IMO.
I'm Asian as well and from my own experience, those of family & friends and from consuming Asian entertainment (I used to be obsessed with all types of Asian drama series, from Taiwanese, HK, Korean, to Japanese laugh out loud), I agree that culture can shape how we react in social settings. I personally can be overly polite to a fault sometimes in social settings and I can see those traits in Caila & DLo as well. In Roll Models particularly, DLo came off to me like a nice, sweet girl who was the quietest one in the cast. I see from some of her SM comments that she does have a bit of a feisty side, but on camera so far, she has had a really low key personality IMO.

Re. being a model (lingerie or otherwise) and being an introvert/shy - IMO the  two are not mutually exclusive. The latest example: Ken from the most recent season of Survivor. From what I've observed with DLo, I can see some introvert traits in her, too.  I can understand why some may have different opinions re. this though - it's interesting to hear different perspectives Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have a feeling Robby might go for DLo, too laugh out loud I noticed that he started following her pretty early on (I would have to check but maybe even preseason airing) and last time I checked, she hadn't followed him back yet. I initially thought they would be a physically striking couple but I've found myself getting annoyed with his podcast comments lately, so I hope she gets together with someone else laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:01 am

peggy0221 wrote:
HodanG wrote:I really dislike robby. There's just something about him. He is the worst contender to ever be on the show for me. I prefer any Villian than him. Lol harsh I know  

I don't like him either, total playboy vibe.

I guess many guys would be interested to meet DLo, just like guys wanted to meet Jade. But I think not many of the guys dare to do it since DLo is so beautiful and sexy (I don't care whehter she is fake or not), and seems to be out of most guys' league. However, IMO, with Robby's above all and playboy attitude, he would go for the sexist.

So accurate✔️ I hope not, he's the last person I'd love to see dlo with. Should be interesting to watch though if she's on bip
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:00 am

HodanG wrote:I couldn't agree anymore^ I relate to her nervous giggles soo much haha and I feel like it was very special that nick chose Danielle beside IMO that date is very personal, even the other girls said it. When they got home, they're probably knew Danielle was a front runner! But what I don't understand is Nick barely mentions Danielle on Twitter or Insta, when he uploads a pic after every date, he never posts personal pics like the one with Raven and Danielle M.. Hmm this got me thinking why so. As compared to dlo! Her latest post got me in my feels- "This day will always have a special place in my heart..."❤️
I find this strange as well. His captions and pics for all the other 1-on-1 girls were cute and personal IMO.  DLo got a crowded concert shot with a caption stating how proud he was to be from Milwaukee/thanking Chris Lane with no mention of DLo or their specific date. no idea

ETA:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:19 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Re. being a model (lingerie or otherwise) and being an introvert/shy - IMO the  two are not mutually exclusive.
I wanted to say the same. There are some people who are shy all life long no matter what they do. She did look shy to me too.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:23 am

HodanG wrote: But what I don't understand is Nick barely mentions Danielle on Twitter or Insta, when he uploads a pic after every date, he never posts personal pics like the one with Raven and Danielle M.. Hmm this got me thinking why so.
Something to do with Vanessa? question
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:15 am

Yeah I guess it has something to do with V but they seem to follow eachother on insta? Surely they can't be something wrong! Lol can't wait for the girls tell all tbh

Btw Dlo so has to be on BIP !!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:20 pm

Lara wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Thanks for the explanation. I would never have thought that at all. Italians are known to be loud and boisterous. I'm first generation Canadian born. I'm not loud and boisterous at all.  

But, I'm not sure I can buy someone who prances around with lingerie half naked an introvert and still shy. I think she's a teensy bit past shy. But that's JMO.

Me either. IA That's why I had no idea what the correlation to Caila or Sharleen had to do with DLo. I'm not sure that she was shy. I felt she was trying to be all sweet and cutesy and then when it was time to kiss she was switching gears and coming across as if she was hot and lusty. Can't explain it, but she didn't appear to be genuine to me at all IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:23 pm

^This.
There are so many various threads and degrees of this and that, that make up a person, I can't even. JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:44 pm

Eh it doesn't really matter so much to me who's fake or not on this show. I think it's more important if someone is a nice person and I think DLo seems like a nice person from what I've seen of her. I'm a pretty shy, introverted and reserved person myself and I don't have a problem with being naked or half-naked so I don't see a contradiction here with DLo's personality and her modeling or what she wears. All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 69 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 58 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever