SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 50 of 69 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 59 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dating - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 50 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sorry for the format mess-up & I didn't know the other person's account was private. Since they posted on DLo's account, which is public, just to confirm, we still cannot share because the commenter's account is private? (TYIA)

NP that's why it's important for me to know where the post is coming from. I didn't know she posted it on DLo's account. All I had was a username, I checked both twitter and IG and both of those accounts were private. You can post DLo's IG username, and copy the post since she posted it on a public site.

I did a quick search but I don't know what picture is was on. Too many comments. Which pic?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you both for the responses Smiley
n/m about the post, I'm too lazy to look through the hundreds of comments now laugh out loud

eta:

DANIELLE'S 1-ON-1

Nick plucks Danielle L from his gaggle of ladies and takes her for a stroll, some cookie-decorating, and a completely unplanned run-in with Nick's ex, Amber. I happened to love Amber and thought she was real and cool, not to mention a decent actress. (Her "surprised" face upon seeing Nick was actually somewhat convincing.) I also loved how in on it all Danielle L was, as evidenced when she mused...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In the evening, Nick points out how Danielle's always very “put together” and I have to agree; there's an "on"-ness to her which (as I said in my The Morning After video) reminds me a bit of Caila. I don't see this as a bad thing, obviously, since Caila's a truly lovely person and friend. In my opinion, there's a big difference between being "on" and being fake. Similar to Caila, Danielle L seems polished and careful, which, when there are a half dozen cameras on you, is more of a smart thing than a bad thing.
What solidly won me over with Danielle L was hearing her parents' divorce story. We seem to have a "divorce contestant" every season and of course that tidbit is always exploited, but as someone whose parents are still together, I found Danielle's story in particular to be really informative and thought-provoking. She distinctly remembered her parents being loving and affectionate with each other—not hating and fighting with each other—yet they ultimately got divorced. Call me dumb, but I never totally understood the impact divorce could have on the children's dating lives because in my imagination, their parents were probably always fighting and the divorce was an obviously good thing. But to hear that things were good and probably were for awhile... I can see how that'd be really scary. Danielle L said she harbors "a fear of not finding the right person” and it makes complete sense. If things can go from so good to so bad, you’d have to wonder how you know.

On a superficial note, YAY for Danielle’s ponytail!

Nick takes Danielle L to participate in a "bucket list thing" which is dancing and making out onstage in front of an audience (sound familiar?) and I'm scratching my head as to how this is a bucket list thing other than that, because Chris Lane is a country singer, this is probably something of a Bachelor rite of passage...
Danielle L is 2 for 2 in the dancing-onstage-during-a-live-performance-and-in-front-of-an-audience department.
All The Pretty Pandas - Episode 4 Recap

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

dating - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 50 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by summerdayze Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:36 am

Not sure why people think she is fake.

Apart from her laugh (which I would put down to nerves), I don't see what has warranted this claim.

She has come across as honest about trying to be open but also not wanting to rush into things, and that she can see herself falling for someone like Nick. This seems more real to me than someone saying that they're already in love with Nick.

I also don't think it's fair to judge and say that she must not be a shy/anxious person because of her particular modeling past or the fact that she wears sexy clothing. Sometimes people with the most confident/bold packaging can also be the most insecure.

Anyway, I'm curious to see how Nick justifies sending DLo home. Her edit so far has been at least TOP 4 material. Supposedly Vanessa had been questioning Danielle's intentions to Nick, but this hasn't been shown on camera. And it seems like a pretty abrupt end to what has been a finalist editing.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it all began with the RS' "spoiler", "air quotes" because there's no evidence or further explanation of what exactly had been said, why, where and how. * RS claims Vanessa "accused" Danielle of being fake/talked about her with Nick. Then there were some media outlets running the story that Danielle L was there only to promote herself for her business (can't remember the source).

The fact, IMO, remains that there was no real connection between Nick and Dani L for them to have a relationship. The possibility that she faked the interest for him in order to be on the show is as plausible as the probability that Nick's interest in her wasn't as great as it has been "portrayed".

My take: most participants (contestants and the lead) go on TB shows for the experience (with no certainty that they will fall in love and majority doesn't) and to promote themselves (one way or the other for whatever reason and whatever measure) ... so Dani L isn't any different from the other on that show ... so why is she singled out as (only) fake? I guess someone should ask RS that question, since apparently he has the source who can clear up the "fake" spoiler.

Last edited by happygolucky on Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:27 pm

happygolucky wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it all began with the RS' "spoiler", "air quotes" because there's no evidence or further explanation of what exactly had been said, why, where and how. * RS claims Vanessa "accused" Danielle of being fake/talked about her with Nick. Then there were some media outlets running the story that Danielle L was there only to promote herself for her business (can't remember the source).

The fact, IMO, remains that there was no real connection between Nick and Dani L for them to have a relationship. The possibility that she faked the interest for him in order to be on the show is as plausible as the probability that Nick's interest for her wasn't as great as it has being "portrayed".

My take: most participants (contestants and the lead) go on TB shows for the experience (with no certainty that they will fall in love and majority doesn't) and to promote themselves (one way or the other for whatever reason and whatever measure) ... so Dani L isn't any different from the other on that show ... so why is she singled out as (only) fake? I guess someone should ask RS that question, since apparently he has the source who can clear up the "fake" spoiler.

Yeah. Most do it for the experience. Might as well have fun with it. Otherwise, one would be miserable!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:42 pm

I wouldn't say she's fake, but I think she's nervous. I'm not sure what to make of her canned Bachelor lines -- probably because of nerves, probably because she's watched the show for such a long time that she thinks it's the right thing to say. Then again, she may also be a victim of editing. Maybe she and Nick have actual conversations and we just never get to see them.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:34 pm

I am on and off with Danielle. The first episode I was in love with her, she is so gorgeous.*IMO* But then her 1 on 1 date came along and her laugh was too cringy for me. I know she was nervous but it's really hard to ignore laugh out loud. And all the conversations shown with Nick and her so far doesn't seem natural and didn't have much spark to it. I don't blame that all on her because her dates suck and Nick I feel like he doesn't know how to talk to some of these girls. **IMO**So at this point, she isn't one of my favorites on the show.

I just watch Danielle in the roll models show. You can see more of her personality and you can tell she is a genuine and nice person.

I don't get how she is called fake either. I'm pretty sure almost all the girls that go on is in for some kind of fame, recognition, or experience.****IMO**** Even Chad said on the show that people are in it for that but there's just unspoken rule about it.

I also hate when people judge her because she shows a lot of cleavage. Throughout the show, plenty of the girls shows a lot of cleavage too. I think people notice Danielle's boobage more is because she is one of the more attractive girl and have more of a filling figure. *EDIT*

Last edited by vivbeax on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:27 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : probably best to review site rules.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:42 pm

IMO there is a huge difference between showing cleavage and having your breast be exposed or slip out of your outfit multiple times in one date's time span.
This is a discussion thread. Positive and negative posts are welcome.
Any questions please read site rules and/or contact a mod.
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:45 pm

Back to RS because that's where the "fake" talk originated.
So, in epi 5 someone was called fake. Not DLo by Vanessa (we saw the scene where DLo has her head resting on V's shoulder) - it was Taylor and Corinne.
Right epi, wrong people?

Sheesh, RS posted a Vanessa that wasn't even the right Vanessa as the probable "winner". He obviously makes mistakes.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:01 pm

Had such an incredible time out here celebrating Brian & Jesse's wedding! Here's to welcoming another Lombard into the family  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  And a big thanks to @revolve for the @loversfriendsla dress  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Had so much fun this weekend in Vero Beach! Congrats again to Brian & Jesse  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For those of you asking... 1) this was my date (my dad) for my cousins wedding 2) this incredible dress was by @loversfriendsla from @revolve by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just enjoying all this rain like...[cloud/rain emoji] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Y'all make everyday feel like a Friday  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:14 pm

So refreshing to see her in "clothes".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:31 am

IDK why, but I really like Danielle L more than Danielle M! Again, I don't even know why. If there was a choice between the two for Bachelorette, I'd pick Danielle L!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:41 pm

Not minding this rain at all in my @privacypls Velvet Dress  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Stay cozy and warm tonight and be sure to catch @bachelorabc tonight!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 69 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 59 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever