SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 6 of 69 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 37 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

revolve - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:54 am

A good interview with her: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This part made me laugh since she had a wardrobe malfunction on her date according to RS. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Danielle seems like she would make for a great friend and companion but what would it be like to take her on a date? What’s the worse that could happen? “A wardrobe malfunction is a big No No!” she emphatically answers. “Or having food stuck in your teeth, I'm always so worried about that. It's even worse when the other person knows but doesn't tell you!”
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

revolve - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:23 am

julychild wrote:Her full name is Danielle Lombard:

Linkedin

An article about the ice cream place: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nail Salon: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
She looks so naturally stunning in the picture she used for her LinkedIn profile! Nick probably lost his mind on the first night when he saw her. This girl is definitely headed straight for the Fantasy Suites.

Last edited by bblake on Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:31 am

Interesting interview, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smiley I like how she seems to be a positive person Smiley & it is pretty funny about the wardrobe malfunction fear laugh out loud So it seems like her mom is full Chinese - she's officially "Hapa" then if that's the case. She certainly seems a lot more "wild" than my usual faves, but I'm excited to see how she is on the show & her chemistry with Nick Smiley

Some more pics:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source

source

source

source

Nice little interview here, too, from a couple years ago, especially
Tell us what YOU think your best quality is, physical or otherwise. My optimistic personality….I’m always happy (or at least I try to be).
Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

source

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:48 am

Great sleuthing! Busy bees!!
yes yes yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:24 am

She is sizzling hot and seems like there's more to her than just risqué modelling if her LinkedIn is anything to go by. At least she's tried college, several times, even though it doesn't seem like she graduated. Can't fault the entrepreneurial spirit. I can see Nick being into her for sure.

Funny about the tats and cosmetology school. She's like a hotter (and smarter) Kaitlyn. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:37 am

Well, until this girl I never thought about import models, or what the job entails or anything! I was curious and googled it, and it's mostly about doing appearances and photoshoots. Doesn't look like what one can do for long though. An ex model wrote this blog:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"When I started to get a name in the industry I would average $500 for a one day show, where I was then allowed to sell my merchandise. On average I would make another $500-1000 on merchandise sales. The most I ever made off merchandise was at my first appearance in New York — which was a huge market for me. I made $2000 in cash and the line to see me was over a hour long. Another source of income was club appearances which ranged from $500-1000. "

"How much do import models make now?
I don’t know for sure but I can make a pretty fair guesstimate. I imagine that Name import models still get between $500-1500 to appear at clubs, go go dance, feature at a car show. No one really has subscription based, members only websites anymore but now girls have Instagram. It’s possible to charge $500 for a post on Instagram per half a million followers. Instagram has definitely changed the game, you can make money without leaving your bedroom, I wish it had been around when I was at the peak of my career!"

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:13 am

Wow... great work everyone. She is very pretty.

It may seem that Nick will like this one Very much. I hope so.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:33 am

Interesting info [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thanks. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:59 pm

Apparently she wore a dress on her date last night (acc to RS and his video) , that kept exposing herself and everyone could see. ugh trashy imo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:10 pm

bluwavz wrote:A good interview with her: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This part made me laugh since she had a wardrobe malfunction on her date according to RS. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Danielle seems like she would make for a great friend and companion but what would it be like to take her on a date? What’s the worse that could happen? “A wardrobe malfunction is a big No No!” she emphatically answers. “Or having food stuck in your teeth, I'm always so worried about that. It's even worse when the other person knows but doesn't tell you!”

Thanks for posting. I liked her responses. Easy to judge off the bat base on her half naked pics. Interested to see where she lands and how she plays out on screen.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:11 pm

Duke702 wrote:Apparently she wore a dress on her date last night (acc to RS and his video) , that kept exposing herself and everyone could see. ugh trashy imo.
Yeah I unfortunately chose to watch said video and saw the boobage. I was actually expecting a sluttier looking dress considering I read there would be a nip slip. It didn't look that trashy to me actually. It seemed like maybe she didn't understand the limits of dancing and the dress. Also tape. Either she used the tape and it failed or she didn't and she should have. Anyway, I thought the dress would be worse considering. Also, I would be mortified if that happened to me on a date, especially in front of so many people AND cameras, so if she can move past it and continue the date... good for her? I just wonder if they will cut it out completely or blur/black box it. I imagine if they want her as Ette or she's final one they will probably cut it out (unless it effects the rest of the date) if she's MOT or the villain I'm sure they'll want to keep it in. Pun intended.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:14 pm

I don't know. She may be smoking hot and Nick may be into her but I don't see this being his F1. Maybe F3 as Nick is probably drooling to go to the Fantasy suite with her. I just see opportunist all over this one. Not impressed with her LinkedIn as she doesn't seem to stick to anything for too long, even the salons she worked at/managed. Makes me wonder if she wears out her welcome quickly and rubs people the wrong way. I have a feeling she will be entertaining to watch though. Looking forward to it.

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 69 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 37 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever