SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 52 of 69 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 60 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dating - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 52 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by summerdayze Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:12 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:IMO she didn't come across "fake" but rather vulnerable, nervous and trying so hard to convey what she felt that some of her words may have fallen a bit flat or cliched. IMO if she was really that "fake", she would have came up with a better response to his revelations than an IMO shell shocked "I don't know what to say". Her tears and reaction in the car afterward seemed genuine and sad to me. When she said "you can't make someone love you" ... that to me was real and heartbreaking. I also found it spoke to her genuineness that she tried her best to hold on to the years until she got in the car. sad

I really like DLo - she seems like a sweet, beautiful and positive girl IMO - and hope to see more from her in the future Smiley

That's what I felt too.
She seemed very nervous / anxious / insecure.
Even in her exit monologue, she questioned herself, that perhaps she wasn't perfect enough - but to a lot of viewers, she appeared to have it all.

I also found it interesting that they decided to air Whitney questioning Danielle's intentions/readiness. It probably made the cut so that it planted the seed of doubt in viewers' mind, but I think for the casual watcher, it would have seemed kind of random. Danielle has been for the most part, portrayed in a positive light and we haven't really heard/seen much of the other girls talking about it on camera, so it made Whitney's comment seem kind of left field and somewhat bitchy/spiteful.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

dating - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 52 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree that Whitney's sudden questioning of Danielle's "readiness" was weird and seemingly came out of nowhere.  This whole episode was so bizarrely edited TBH.

dating - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 52 2498057887
Feb 7
Danielle Lombard‏ @daniellelombard
Wondering now what qualifies someone as being ready for a relationship? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Source: Twitter

I want to see more of this feistier side of DLo ... on TV laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:46 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree that Whitney's sudden questioning of Danielle's "readiness" was weird and seemingly came out of nowhere.  This whole episode was so bizarrely edited TBH.

dating - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 52 2498057887
Feb 7
Danielle Lombard‏ @daniellelombard
Wondering now what qualifies someone as being ready for a relationship? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Source: Twitter

I want to see more of this feistier side of DLo ... on TV laugh out loud

I did see that tweet and thought to myself, OH SNAP, you go girl! laugh out loud

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ^my reaction exactly laugh out loud
I felt the same when Caila replied sharply back to Jared on Twitter for once instead of being her usual super diplomatic self (I like that C and D are both so sweet but you gotta snap back once in awhile laugh out loud)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:11 am

I was wondering if she'd had a recent breakup, since people kept saying she's not ready. I can't see why else a 27(?)-year-old woman wouldn't be ready for a relationship.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:14 pm

Danielle had a live interview with ET and Lauren Z.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:22 pm

cookielover12 wrote:Danielle had a live interview with ET and Lauren Z.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:23 pm

She said she wouldn't give Nick another chance
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:27 pm

She seems slightly more animated during that interview. Where was this Danielle during the show?
tsk tsk!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:32 pm

Cila51290 wrote:She seems slightly more animated during that interview. Where was this Danielle during the show?
tsk tsk!

I agree. She is still very mellow/lowkey but I thought it was a good interview. She said she's open minded to all opportunities when asked anout the franchise shows.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:08 pm

I just watched the rest of that interview and she was getting choked about Nick literally almost cried. I'm so confused since she didn't even go that far. Is she still in love with him??? I think Danielle thinks Nick still likes her or something. I wonder if she probably thinks Nick deleting that photo of them and never posted another one means he's confused. She said she wants to know why he flipped the table after he said goodbye to her... dizzy Have we seen past contestants give these type of interviews? It's a little weird to me
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:24 pm

I also want to know why he flipped the table ... + why he liked then unliked the umbrella photo on IG, and posted an IMO very impersonal photo/caption of their 1-on-1 date - only to later delete it altogether. IMO it's very strange that he literally has pics up of all his 1-on-1's except the one with DLo. I don't think she thinks he still likes her - I think she's just as confused as I am at this IMO bizarre behaviour laugh out loud I'm curious and I'm just a third party outsider - I can't blame her for being puzzled as well.

But I think she's got the right idea when LZ asked if she would give him another if the situation should come up - she said no, which IMO shows she's not pining. I think the tearing up was just due to watching the experience play back on TV - the breakup followed by his meltdown & all his words were kind of bittersweet.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 69 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 60 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever