SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 56 of 69 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 62 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorFamily - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 56 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by atem Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:47 pm

After seeing DLo's Instastory, Taylor and her are good friends.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

BachelorFamily - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 56 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:05 pm

Lol looking at the pacozero IG post again - even DLo's side eye look is cute laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Damn, the selfish part of me would love to see DLo & Caila on BIP having fun, but after Caila's experience last year, as a fan I wouldn't want her to possibly deal with that again ... torn laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA - DLo & Taylor seem that be cool with each other.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Women Tell All After Party! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:28 pm

I agree. I guess I'm waiting to see what Rachel's guys are like, because I really do think I don't see a match for her from the previous guys.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:36 am

taymocha
It's Wednesday, right?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
daniellellombard
Had so much fun presenting at the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @hollywoodbeautyawards As a former hairstylist and makeup artist I understand the dedication and under recognition of artists in the industry. It was so nice to be a part of an award show that honored the tireless efforts and practices of so many incredibly gifted people and to see the support of actors and actresses who recognize their contributions to their career. So much support and love radiated throughout the audience. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:20 pm

Who's ready for the Women Tell All?!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Also, can we take a moment to appreciate @alexiswaters_ facial expression? Love these girls to death.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Photo Cred: @lindsayliles  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  Dress Cred: @lulus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Let's go!!! It's time for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Women tell all ;) Thank you @thestylistla for the beautiful dress  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@daniellellombard @dominiquealexis29 by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:39 am

DLo's emotional vomit during WTA was a total turn off for me. BachelorFamily - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 56 3806527698 I can't help but feel like it was just acted out and ingenuine, especially knowing she recently did the interview where she seemed completely fine.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:47 pm

Luke Pell and Bachelor's Danielle Lombard Are Seeing Each Other: 'She's a Great Girl'
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:02 pm

That was fast. Hope they're happy.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:14 pm

The "imperfection" of D breaking up/getting emotional just makes it seem even more genuine to me, but that's JMO. no idea Sometimes seeing someone or having a certain point brought up triggers emotion when otherwise one is perfectly fine.

But IMO those who like her will continue to like her unless she does something egregious and those who are not fans will continue to not be fans unless she becomes Mother Teresa. Different strokes for different folks Smiley

The Luke thing is random but good luck to them if they're giving it a go yes I must say purely from a physical standpoint, I've found that he and Chase have become a lot hotter to me post-show.

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:27 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:But IMO those who like her will continue to like her unless she does something egregious and those who are not fans will continue to not be fans unless she becomes Mother Teresa. Different strokes for different folks Smiley
I don't dislike her--we didn't see any meanness in her--but IMO that was laughably bad acting. Your username is ironic here ( Hugesmile ) because going into the show with 100K+ followers automatically rules out the "right reasons." JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:24 pm

MaxWilder wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:But IMO those who like her will continue to like her unless she does something egregious and those who are not fans will continue to not be fans unless she becomes Mother Teresa. Different strokes for different folks Smiley
I don't dislike her--we didn't see any meanness in her--but IMO that was laughably bad acting. Your username is ironic here ( Hugesmile ) because going into the show with 100K+ followers automatically rules out the "right reasons." JMO.
What some saw as "bad acting", I see as someone caught up in the moment/being emotionally imperfect. She responded to a tweet and basically said she was getting choked up and trying not to cry. I believe her. Those who don't believe her/see things differently - oh, well, their prerogative Smiley

Thanks for appreciating that my username can be ironic when discussing this show (laugh out loud) ... sometimes I find it quite funny to put my favs as my favourite icon considering my username laugh out loud
However, I must disagree that going in with 100K automatically bars any and all "right reasons" thoughts. Many contestants themselves have stated (and IA with this) that one would have to be crazy to go into this show solely to "find love" - many do it for the experience, exposure etc but are open to the possibility of love. I see D in this category, no different than anyone else (many others also have modelling/entertainment backgrounds) - but that's JMO.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:28 pm

eh I do not see Luke and her together at all. And acc to him it's not much yet...“She’s a great girl,” the Nashville-based star tells Us of Lombard, 28. “But we haven’t gotten to know each other yet. We haven’t even had a real, proper date or anything yet.”

But Pell still considers himself single. “I’m just trying to get to know people and try to take everything slow,”

doesn't sound promising imo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 69 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 62 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever