SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 57 of 69 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 63 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dating - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 57 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:03 pm

Did Luke just inform the gossip magazines, that he's 'dating' DLo, but not really, they haven't really dated yet, they don't know each other that well, he's single. Basically, he's desperate to get it out there, that he and DLo hooked up. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

dating - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 57 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by hae1001 Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the article was poorly written imo. I said this in lukes thread, but at first when i read the article i was like wtf. Why would he even go to the tabloids to put that out there. However, when you watch the video, they bring up "rumors" that he is seeing her and he basically said yea they met a few weeks ago and shes a great girl but hes single and was talkjng about how dating is a little more difficult now. He then brought up how he posted a pictured with ashley i a week ago and bachelor nation was basically freaking out asking if they were dating. The reporters then brought up dlo again and said so basically youre seeing her but nothing significant yet and he said yea we havent even gone on a date or anything. They were really prodding for a story imo. The portion of the video where they discuss dlo is at the top and less than 2 minutes if you want to just watch that part.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:26 pm

Basically it sounds like Luke and Danielle are just drumming up pre BIP relationships imo. Just like I'm sure a lot of others, and I bet Luke has other contestants chasing him also, including Ashley I barf.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:55 pm

hae1001 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the article was poorly written imo. I said this in lukes thread, but at first when i read the article i was like wtf. Why would he even go to the tabloids to put that out there. However, when you watch the video, they bring up "rumors" that he is seeing her and he basically said yea they met a few weeks ago and shes a great girl but hes single and was talkjng about how dating is a little more difficult now. He then brought up how he posted a pictured with ashley i a week ago and bachelor nation was basically freaking out asking if they were dating. The reporters then brought up dlo again and said so basically youre seeing her but nothing significant yet and he said yea we havent even gone on a date or anything. They were really prodding for a story imo. The portion of the video where they discuss dlo is at the top and less than 2 minutes if you want to just watch that part.
Yep, I agree about the article being worded poorly. In the video Luke basically said they've hung out a couple times but haven't been on a proper date, he's getting to know people/taking it slow etc. Not a big deal IMO and he seemed to try to keep it as vague as possible.

Time will tell if anything comes of this Smiley They would make a physically striking couple IMO ...I haven't really been inclined to follow Luke (only really follow Wells from JoJo's season), but if he dates DLo, I'll be more interested laugh out loud

... but yeah, seems to be very early days ...

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:03 pm

IMO when you hardly know someone or have barely spoken to someone ever--the best response would be when asked if you are dating would be: I hardly know her. Why be vague? Its not a vague situation, IMO. Put things to rest. IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:18 pm

^he did say that they don't really know each other that well yet (paraphrased) in the video. If I get around to watching it again, I'll put the exact quote here later. IMO it is vague if it's early days and there are no labels/definitions of what they are yet but that's just my interpretation of the term.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:52 pm

But he did not say they weren't dating! LOL just say it, imo, it's not a Rhodes scholar question. I saw the exact quote. It's posted in the Luke thread. All he had to say is: we are currently not dating. and if pushed he could say: we really don't know each other. It's not rocket science. IMO  Just about anything "vague" leads the rags to think otherwise as well as all those looking for anything on sm.
ETA
This is what the article stated, so maybe it is different than the verbal interview.
Pell, 32, and season 21 contestant Danielle Lombard are seeing each other, he confirms to Us Weekly
and then this
She’s a great girl,” the Nashville-based star tells Us of Lombard, 28. “But we haven’t gotten to know each other yet. We haven’t even had a real, proper date or anything yet.

So does "seeing each other" literally mean they both had their eyes open and they made eye contact. Apparently, Us is saying he confirmed and is the source from the first quote.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:00 pm

If they haven't had an official date, it prob means they met and are texting, maybe hung out with Bachelor alumni, or maybe hooked up...laugh out loud jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:03 pm

That's an odd pairing. Dlo and Luke?! What are their conversations even like???
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:06 pm

I think Luke saying it isn't serious, means he's keeping his options open. IMO he could basically have his pick from a bunch of girls. I could much more see him with Whitney or Sarah from this season or something. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:10 pm

Cila51290 wrote:That's an odd pairing. Dlo and Luke?! What are their conversations even like???

Maybe they just text.  IMO, he'd be lots more tolerable that way.  laugh out loud  She'd fall asleep listening to and waiting on him to finish a conversation... Or at least I would.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:12 pm

Cila51290 wrote:That's an odd pairing. Dlo and Luke?! What are their conversations even like???

DLO: That's nice.
Luke: ye-ah, n----i---c---e.
DLO: nice
Luke: N-----i-----c-----e.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 69 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 63 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever