SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 60 of 69 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 64 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lace - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 60 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by TrishB Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:45 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
MaxWilder wrote:
TrishB wrote:I enjoyed that Extra interview with DLo.  The edit on the show does not do any favours to these girls at all DLo seems like such a sweet and calm girl, well spoken and gracious. I would watch BIP if she is on it, would like to get a chance to see her on a more relaxed atmosphere.
Like I don't like know if I'd like call her like well spoken. Like.
She was well-spoken IMO in the Extra interview which TrishB referred to.
quote]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Thanks! She did not say "like like like" at all on this interview...
Maybe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] need to watch it and hear it again?  

This is why I wrote on my post about the show making them sound so bad...DLo speaks and sounds really good on her post-show interviews.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

lace - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 60 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by mindless Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:22 am

She probably cringed listening to herself on the show and is now actively trying to reign in the "likes". giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:22 pm

How many ***** do we give? None, not one. Zero, zero, zero...done [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @theprettymess [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Party. @daniellellombard @kristinaschulman @whitneyfransway @astridloch @alexiswaters_ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:02 am

Danielle made a few appearances lately at Miami events - she was joined by Luke, Vinny, Jasmine et al:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't think Danielle or Luke are actually dating. I feel like the media are grasping at straws. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:46 am

Dressed in Frederick's of Hollywood again, I see.
JMOA source

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My thoughts exactly.

Short, short romper.
Plunging neckline.
Bought for girls prominently displayed.
Check, check and check.

I'm sure she was shopping for BIP. No doubt there is a barely there thong bikini in there somewhere just waiting for the black box.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:57 am

Plus the material is like lingerie. I don't understand her fashion choices. It reminds me of teddies I used to wear. (under things or privately and not as main fashion attire!)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:21 pm

Im surprised she left her real job (Import model) to do all these. And pretend like she was never a import model ! JMO
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:27 pm

cookielover12 wrote:Im surprised she left her real job (Import model) to do all these. And pretend like she was never a import model ! JMO

Who's running the nail salons? cantstopl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:35 pm

Sprite wrote:
cookielover12 wrote:Im surprised she left her real job (Import model) to do all these. And pretend like she was never a import model ! JMO

Who's running the nail salons? cantstopl

The real owners who always ran them.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:38 pm

Thanks for the new links,  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smiley I think she and Luke are just casually seeing where things go - but I don't really sense anything serious yet from SM. Maybe this will be their "history" for BIP laugh out loud

One can be a partial owner in a nail salon and have partners/management who are more involved with day to day operations. She did say in an interview that she's taking a step back from her business to pursue other endeavours - like many others have done.

She has IG posts relating to the salon before she went on the show and has posted IG stories in the salon since (one Taylor), so IMO she is still a part of that.

As for "pretending" that she was never an Import Model - IMO it's not up to her what they use as her career on the show ... and she's recently-ish tweeted/IGed about her Import Modelling/Chive past and appears to still be close with friends made in those days (ex. Erica N & Gina) based on her IG/snaps, so I don't see where the "pretending" is coming from post show either just because she might not constantly bring it up. Many others also have modelling/entertainment pasts without blatantly putting that out there now - are they too "pretending"?  JMO.

Taking over Miami with my PIC. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sqaudddddd! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Great times at the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] event yesterday  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We had such a great time at the @boceanresort grand reveal party Smiley Thanks for having us!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] @thestylistla [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

All the Florida vibes. @daniellellombard @luke__pell @diffeyewear by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Finally got my phone fixed and can upload pics again  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  Such a fun, crazy week in Florida. Thanks @boohoousa for putting on such a fun event and @thestylistla for the romper! Cheers to @vinnyvinsane & @luke__pell. We were the last 3 standing by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:19 pm

She sure did act like she was never a import model since she never mentioned it and deleted most of those naked pictures of herself on her IG. JMO.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 69 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 64 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever