SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 9 of 69 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 39 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityShow - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by mindless Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:50 pm

She seems sweet, but that Valley girl voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. I have such a hard time taking anyone who talks like that seriously.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

RealityShow - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by charriotoffire Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She is very pretty.

Top 4 material.   

If she is not F1,  I hope she is considered the next Bachelorette, as I felt cheated when Caila wasnt chosen.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If that's her, then would she have been eliminated at the last RC? Sorry no time for me to sleuth. There was Twitter activity recently.
aww if she's eliminated.  

I was just starting to like the idea of her in top4 dang..
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:26 pm

She's still there. She had her 1-on-1 date a couple days ago. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:37 pm

But oh my lawwd,  this is a nono.   Nip slips left and right.  I just read that wardrobe malfunctions is a no no for her though. 

Aww Im disappointed.  sad  But let's see if this increased her chances to be in the fantasy suites  giggling
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:47 pm

EH it happens. It happened to me many years ago--on my honeymoon. One time out in the ocean, so no one but my DH caught that one. The other time in the resort pool. A middle aged man caught it. I was so embarrassed. He told me it was no big deal and not to worry. My swimsuits were not even risqué...I was simply swimming and having fun.
There are women on this show who flaunt it and dress to do so, this was IMO nothing but a mal happenstance. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:EH it happens. It happened to me many years ago--on my honeymoon. One time out in the ocean, so no one but my DH caught that one. The other time in the resort pool. A middle aged man caught it. I was so embarrassed. He told me it was no big deal and not to worry. My swimsuits were not even risqué...I was simply swimming and having fun.  
There are women on this show who flaunt it and dress to do so, this was IMO nothing but a mal happenstance. JMOAA

Could not agree more. I have to say I actually really like the dress she wore.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:01 pm

sbolduc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:EH it happens. It happened to me many years ago--on my honeymoon. One time out in the ocean, so no one but my DH caught that one. The other time in the resort pool. A middle aged man caught it. I was so embarrassed. He told me it was no big deal and not to worry. My swimsuits were not even risqué...I was simply swimming and having fun.  

Could not agree more. I have to say I actually really like the dress she wore.
I know. I actually felt a little slutty thinking I would wear something like that on a date. She maybe should have used tape or more of it or better quality or realized her dress dancing limit.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:02 pm

I really like her though  

source:  RS

http:/[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She has a combo  of sweet face,   bangin body  and entrepreneural spirit. 

She also went to school, so she has some kind of focus and direction in life. 

Nick will have fun with her!   

They can sell a bunch of products on the internets!!
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:06 pm

Yeah, I'm not saying she is pure as the driven snow. I'm simply saying it was an unsuspecting, unfortunate wardrobe choice under the circumstances.
They might make beautiful and prosperous marital shilling.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:13 pm

I think so too. I'm already rooting for them. rotfl I just think they have similar goals and are both smart enough to use this show to reach them and maybe they could actually be a good match. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:25 pm

Watching that video it kind of seems like she doesn't care, like she wants him to see it. She was like really bouncing there. jmo. We'll see if my opinion of her changes.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 69 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 39 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever