SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

amazing - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 Empty JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:42 pm

All other threads here

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:It looks like Jordan might have hopped on a flight back to Dallas with JoJo today (he never lets her fly alone laugh out loud) and then he hopped on a flight to Chico from Dallas. I'm assuming he might have some work stuff to do:

https://instagram.com/p/BLFPdbFj8Q0/

I'm glad her power is back on per her snap chat. I wouldn't be able to stay in a house by myself with no power laugh out loud
Per her unhappy/whiny snaps about the power, I figured BBJ wasn't in Dallas. Otherwise, she'd be totally fine and happy with a slumber party in the dark laugh out loud Glad it's back for her and he comes home soon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

amazing - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Alanna Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:50 pm

Yay!! Remember when we thought we'd have 3 fans at first and then were worried they wouldn't even make it to atfr and now we're on thread 9! Awww. Love it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

amazing - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Isabel123 Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:04 am

wow thread 9. Based on the IG , the guy is a student at Pleasant Valley and a football player. So i'm assuming Jordan is one of the trainors? He's been working non stop and on Wednesday he will be back in NC. for Finebaum and SEC Now on Thursday.

At least he is making extra effort to spend time with Jo and to bring her to some games if possible.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:09 am

Currently watching Jojo's season for the first time and I actually quite like Jordan.

Could someone please fill me in on why people disliked him before? There are so many threads I don't think I can read all of it.. laugh out loud

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:17 am

Yeah, besides wanting her to meet his former coach and his family, I'm guessing she went because they obviously knew he'd be away for work longer this time. In all actuality, they haven't really been apart for more than two days at a time since he finished his first week at work, so it's been a while for them. It's already October though, so they're about halfway through it already, which is crazy!

I also forgot about all of the training camp stuff he runs in Chico and as Isabel mentioned, it looks like that's what today was.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:27 am

lrose wrote:Currently watching Jojo's season for the first time and I actually quite like Jordan.

Could someone please fill me in on why people disliked him before? There are so many threads I don't think I can read all of it.. laugh out loud

That's tough to answer just because people have their own opinions for various reasons, which is great because it makes the world go round.

Jordan had a lot thrown his way in regards to his past (some deservingly so and some definitely not so much) and RS really went after him. It's funny because a lot of what he said Jordan would be about has proven to be the exact opposite since he's been with JoJo, which is the most important thing. Jordan has been nothing but hardworking and dedicated to JoJo and it's nice to see. I figured it would be like this, but I think they've surprised a lot of people with how great they've been post show IMO.

I don't want to get the fan thread off track and we'll keep it happy without any negative talk, but I figured I'd answer for you. Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:51 am

Without getting off track, even the guy in the booth with Jordan at Auburn inferred that the Jordan who they work with is not the Jordan he expected from viewing the show!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:20 pm

This is adorable and they do totally look alike:

https://twitter.com/joellefletcher/status/782992547937345536

Elan's comment is hilarious laugh out loud

@theyearofelan: @JoelleFletcher what if you're actually the same person? *everything is about to change*

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:45 pm

I said it from the beginning, they are the male/female version of each other Smiley

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:00 pm

Awww I think someone is missing her bad boy heartbeat

https://instagram.com/p/BLG_

And while I think they have the same interests, goals, senses of humor, and are very compatible, I don't think they're the same person at all. They're very complementary instead of identical, which is way, way better imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:49 pm

I've never seen this picture of them before from their proposal:

https://instagram.com/p/BLHCnDJDl4h/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:01 pm

Now all I can think about are little jojo's and jordan's running around https://twitter.com/JRodgers11/status/783017953977520128

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh