SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hairgoals - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 16 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:39 pm

What's going on question Becca's and Jo's tweets laugh out loud, not watching

Back to top Go down

hairgoals - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 16 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Isabel123 Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:45 pm

Jojo now has 2.1M IG followers yes .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:48 pm

Just a friendly reminder, lets keep all talk about B&L's show in the appropriate thread, not JoJo and Baddy's thread. Smiley

ETA:  For those that don't use the view new posts option or haven't ventured out to see all the different threads we have here... here's the link to B&L's show:  Ben & Lauren Happily Ever After
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:54 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Jojo now has 2.1M IG followers yes .
I saw that. And one of her followers is Lucy Hale, for some reason, I find that adorbs Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:08 pm

Jordan is not in the list of SEC commentators for Week 7 as per this link: http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/list-of-sec-tv-commentators-week-7-2016/ , so there is a possibility that he will accompany Jojo to Mohegan Sun unless he has other prior commitments this weekend.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:12 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Jordan is not in the list of SEC commentators for Week 7 as per this link: http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/list-of-sec-tv-commentators-week-7-2016/ , so there  is a possibility that he will accompany Jojo to Mohegan Sun unless he has other prior commitments this weekend.
I think past couples have been listed together for this but I can more easily imagine them doing it together. I wonder why s/they agreed to it considering they've been light on media. Maybe they're doubling up on events that weekend? Like a family thing there too or something?

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:25 pm

For quite a while it seemed like JoJo was just doing the Q&A at Mohegan and that was it. It might have been a last minute add for her to attend the anniversary party they're having Saturday night too. I hope Jordan goes because it would be a fun weekend for them. They're usually so quiet and their weekends are spent with family, so this would be a fun, quick little getaway, but we'll know soon enough.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:29 pm

Alanna wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:Jordan is not in the list of SEC commentators for Week 7 as per this link: http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/list-of-sec-tv-commentators-week-7-2016/ , so there  is a possibility that he will accompany Jojo to Mohegan Sun unless he has other prior commitments this weekend.
I think past couples have been listed together for this but I can more easily imagine them doing it together. I wonder why s/they agreed to it considering they've been light on media. Maybe they're doubling up on events that weekend? Like a family thing there too or something?

I'm assuming it's only Jojo who is officially contracted to appear and Jordan is not part of the listed guest. Might not be his cup of tea especially since it looks like there is a Q & A about the Bachelor show and meet and greet with fans hairgoals - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 16 3806527698 . So the anniversary party is different from the Q & A?
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Jordan is the best. His most recent favorite on Twitter:

@WinBoRay: While reading the BenLauren posts, I stopped and thanked the Lord for saving @JoelleFletcher for @JRodgers11. What an absolute blessing.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:09 pm

Ahhh I just seen his faves, too. I love it! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:11 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Jordan is the best. His most recent favorite on Twitter:

@WinBoRay: While reading the BenLauren posts, I stopped and thanked the Lord for saving @JoelleFletcher for @JRodgers11. What an absolute blessing.

heartbeat Aww, such a Baddy!  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:14 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Jordan is the best. His most recent favorite on Twitter:

I love that he never posts anything but is always keeping an eye out on mentions of Jo. I think she must feel very secure with her BBJ and how he chooses to handle things.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh