SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hairgoals - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 28 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:37 am

I love peeping into this thread and see all your beautiful updates on this couple. Kudos to you all and go Jordelle !!!!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

hairgoals - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 28 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:42 am

I got some Intel on JoJo's chart: Apparently, she's a lot of fun without being too crazy (duh.) And her chart is very interesting because she has so many signs in all four elements. A lot of her significant signs are in Scorpio, the sign of wisdom, cunning, passion, and jealousy. A lot of those signs are sextile Capricorn, the sign of ambition and hardwork. Seems she will be very focused on providing a very solid foundation for herself (coming from her intelligent, hardworking, wealthy family..that's no surprise IMO.) She's not afraid to be confrontational and to tell it like it is. She's a very fast paced person that loves adventure, fun, and likes to learn new things.

^ As if we didn't see this obviousness IMO laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:49 am

Such a great pic and the hashtags laugh out loud
https://instagram.com/p/BLlk6C4lK8y/

And I definitely remember how he set the train back on the rails at atfr when Harrison was getting wacky there. Jo should feel nothing but completely safe with him imo, and it's so nice to see she got all the security she's always asked for.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:02 pm

This fan picture makes me laugh laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BLlnc7YjJfQ/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:03 pm

Btw y'all, rememeber THIS day. The day I told you about the chart. It might come in handy in the future. That's all I'll say laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:06 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Btw y'all, rememeber THIS day. The day I told you about the chart. It might come in handy in the future. That's all I'll say laugh out loud

What about this day?

And BBJ just favd Chip Gaines' insta laugh out loud he is a big fan!! Jo wasn't lying.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:12 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Btw y'all, rememeber THIS day. The day I told you about the chart. It might come in handy in the future. That's all I'll say laugh out loud

What about this day?

And BBJ just favd Chip Gaines' insta laugh out loud he is a big fan!! Jo wasn't lying.
The day I talked about JoJo's astrology chart. I got some more Intel, but we shall wait and see. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:05 pm

Someone bring the picture over of Jordan photobombing haha hairgoals - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 28 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:06 pm

Where did you see the picture? I can bring the link over.

Also, did anyone recognize those guys they were playing cards with in their hotel in JoJo's snap? None of them looked familiar to me, but I doubt they would let strangers into their hotel room laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sweptfringe Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:30 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I got some Intel on JoJo's chart: Apparently, she's a lot of fun without being too crazy (duh.) And her chart is very interesting because she has so many signs in all four elements. A lot of her significant signs are in Scorpio, the sign of wisdom, cunning, passion, and jealousy. A lot of those signs are sextile Capricorn, the sign of ambition and hardwork. Seems she will be very focused on providing a very solid foundation for herself (coming from her intelligent, hardworking, wealthy family..that's no surprise IMO.) She's not afraid to be confrontational and to tell it like it is. She's a very fast paced person that loves adventure, fun, and likes to learn new things.

^ As if we didn't see this obviousness IMO laugh out loud
Do you guys remember when someone did a palm reading of jojo laugh out loud they said she will be very successful and become even more famous for something else . I can totally see that happening .
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:35 pm

^^It's on her tagged photos on ig but you'll have to scroll further down

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:36 pm

Ahh so cute, this looks like the guy that's responsible for the Bobby pins last night laugh out loud: https://instagram.com/p/BLmBQdSgOtX/

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh