SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fixerupper - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 44 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by sweptfringe Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:00 am

BKay wrote:I hope she had someone besides Jackson with her. She doesn't need to be out there alone. I'm such a weenie, I know.
I think her mom is with her a lot when she's alone but yeah I'm with you because same laugh out loud
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

fixerupper - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 44 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:47 am

I love her stares laugh out loud And referencing her fam as "in your face" laugh out loud Sounds right!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMA4IiDBQG3/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMA4erAhX0B/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMCxZr0BExh/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:43 am

No idea what the heck she was doing up at 4:00 or 5:00 this morning, but she liked a fans picture of her laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:01 am

^ Maybe she went to work with her mom..? Her mom always likes pics that early too laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:05 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I love her stares laugh out loud And referencing her fam as "in your face" laugh out loud Sounds right!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMA4IiDBQG3/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMA4erAhX0B/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMCxZr0BExh/
That was so cute laugh out loud you can see how much she's matured into a grown woman in just 3 years.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:06 am

I feel bad. Jordan was out with his older buddies last night and he was straight up swarmed by 21 year old girls. He took some pictures with the fans, but of course the crazies are going after him right now since JoJo wasn't with him laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:59 am

Ash2214 wrote:I feel bad. Jordan was out with his older buddies last night and he was straight up swarmed by 21 year old girls. He took some pictures with the fans, but of course the crazies are going after him right now since JoJo wasn't with him laugh out loud
laugh out loud I'm looking at the tweets now, and those chicks were acting like he was in a boyband or something. And of course the nutty is grilling him as usual, and he apparently already blocked her laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:22 pm

The comments are amazing!! The girls are so happy he yelled at them and paid any sort of attention, even negative, to them laugh out loud laugh out loud Baddy and those crazy 21 yo olds sounds even better in person.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:35 pm

Looks like Becca will be heading to Dallas for JoJo's birthday weekend per her IG.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Winteriscoming Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:42 pm

LMAO! I'm sorry but thats funny.

Who is their stalker and why does she/he care so much about Jo and Jor relationship?

Winteriscoming

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:53 pm

Winteriscoming wrote:LMAO! I'm sorry but thats funny.

Who is their stalker and why does she/he care so much about Jo and Jor relationship?
Well, they have 2 "stalkers". One has been harassing JoJo since Ben's season, and then stared harassing Jordan when she picked him. *EDIT* Then, they have another "stalker" (the one that's always getting referenced here), that started harassing Jordan in like June, and then in turn JoJo. This person also has several accounts. Who knows why they do what they do, but they're both insane IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:54 pm

Yay for Becca and JoJo time! Always fun when those two are together.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh