SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 45 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Ash2214 Thu 27 Oct - 18:15

It's good to know the usernames of these people on social media in case they do try to join the board.

I'm glad Becca will be in Dallas. She'll get to meet JoJo's other friends. Her and Kathryn were feisty while the season was airing laugh out loud such good friends to have.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 45 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Thu 27 Oct - 18:21

So Becca will be with them for Halloween, wonder what they will do/be laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu 27 Oct - 18:36

Yes, i agree it is good to know and for us to keep an eye on.  But personally, I don't think we should devote posts to them, especially in a fan thread.   Giving them attention, is what they want, IMO.  

Now, back to Jo and Baddy!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu 27 Oct - 18:47

Ouch!!!! Baddy has a sewing needle lodged in his foot and they're having trouble getting it out at the hospital. He is being his Baddy self and joking and snapping the whole thing. He seriously has the best attitude.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu 27 Oct - 20:03

I can't believe that he stepped on it so hard that it went through his foot. Yuck, yuck, yuckkkk!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu 27 Oct - 21:22

I forgot about this, and just remembered, but Becca's birthday is on October 30th, so they're probably celebrating both their BDays.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Oct - 22:22

Alanna wrote:Ouch!!!! Baddy has a sewing needle lodged in his foot and they're having trouble getting it out at the hospital. He is being his Baddy self and joking and snapping the whole thing. He seriously has the best attitude.

That poor guy!! gives me heebie-jeebies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu 27 Oct - 22:43

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 45 1f601  jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 45 1f601  jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 45 1f601  makes my foot hurt just hearing it mentioned.  Hopefully, he'll get a tetanus shot and recoup quickly.  Some TLC from Jo will probably make a sad, crippled Baddy all better.  Hugesmile  At least I hope so, cause I can't be the only one wanting to see  the power rangers all reunited and on the go for Halloween.  laugh out loud. Am I?  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Oct - 22:49

Brandon's post of him & jordan laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri 28 Oct - 0:17

Ash2214 wrote:Looks like Becca will be heading to Dallas for JoJo's birthday weekend per her IG.

Here's Jojo's post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMEhF78lJZn

See you oh so soon my little Toaster Strudel! Got Taco Bell on speed dial and your Cheeto Puffs and Dr Pepper ready to go by @joelle_fletcher
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri 28 Oct - 0:25

Pics of the "needlewatch"  jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 45 3806527698 . Poor Jordan, it must be painful. It took 2 doctors to remove the needle.

http://elitedaily.com/entertainment/celebrity/rjordan-rodgers-sewing-needle-foot/1673362/
jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 45 Jordan-rodgers-sewing-needle
jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 45 Foot-injury
jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 45 Jordan-rodgers-selfie
jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 45 Jordan-rodgers-foot-doctor
jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 45 Jordan-rodgers-foot-
jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 45 Jordan-rodgers-doctors-foot-injury

|| The needle is out!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh