SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mumuxdolcevita - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 74 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by elena.shayk Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:24 am

Ugh can they stop being so cute! JoJo is defo missing him.
And yes! no SC of the party thats strange
Btw! i found this pic https://www.instagram.com/p/BM5wIGBBj08/
JoJo looks like an angel so beautiful

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

mumuxdolcevita - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 74 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:52 am

I love that velvet dress!!! Sooooo pretty.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:06 pm

JoJo liked this on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/josie_1988_/status/799325070049087488

So freaking cute. That has to be one of the best (if not the best) pictures from their engagement day. His face is amazing laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:35 pm

I loved, loved seeing Baddy on their engagement day!! He is usually sooo tightly controlled and has his game face on for the filming/public, it was so fun to see him totally go nuts because it was over and they could be together. What a sweet couple they are heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:14 pm

haha i agree he was so happy and so himself bcz he finally knew he is the one!

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:18 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM7PiofAEhs/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BM7OBTRAMtI/

I love how she has her arms wrapped around him they r so silly and cute! i wonder what Scheana is doing tho laugh out loud

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:50 pm

This was yesterday's podcast, Jordan's part start at 30 min mark. He also had an interview this afternoon at Russel Kanilo show.

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=18067293

Jojo for sure miss him already. She likes this tweet today.

Josie ‏@josie_1988_  1h
They make one hot couple!  @JoelleFletcher @JRodgers11

mumuxdolcevita - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 74 CxgGWZNUoAAbANw
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:52 pm

This was posted by Jojo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM7KVT6FmiD/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher

Fun night at the #mumuxdolcevita holiday party!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:58 pm

^ I'm convinced he's sculpted laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:09 pm

Becca commented on JoJo's picture when she first posted it that she misses her already, so JoJo's probably already home and per his usual schedule, Jordan should be home at some point tonight so she can stop with all of the likes because they will be reunited soon laugh out loud

I'm looking forward to seeing the bridesmaid dresses for Kathryn's wedding!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:12 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Becca commented on JoJo's picture when she first posted it that she misses her already, so JoJo's probably already home and per his usual schedule, Jordan should be home at some point tonight so she can stop with all of the likes because they will be reunited soon laugh out loud

I'm looking forward to seeing the bridesmaid dresses for Kathryn's wedding!
Ever since Becca snapped that Jackson is exactly like his mom, needy AF, it's all I can think about when I see how much she interacts with/about him on sm when they're separated laugh out loud This is the most loved and needed Baddy like ever.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:20 pm

Isn't kathy's rehearsal dinner supposed to be tm though? So I presume she's already home. Jordan should probably be home by Friday morning because SEC now goes live at 11 pm-- that's if he's scheduled to do it tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh