SELECT CONTENT

Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dancing - Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 11 Empty Re: Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LA vibes with these babes  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

dancing - Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 11 Empty Re: Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Mia_Leoni Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:38 pm

Taylor seems to get along with many of the girls post-show.

I don't agree with how she handled Corinne, but imo it was more immaturity than mean-spiritedness, considering how close she seems with the others.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:21 pm

Just saw this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and those lingerie pics are pretty racy. I was surprised.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Had so much fun presenting at the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @hollywoodbeautyawards  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] As a former hairstylist and makeup artist I understand the dedication and under recognition of artists in the industry. It was so nice to be a part of an award show that honored the tireless efforts and practices of so many incredibly gifted people and to see the support of actors and actresses who recognize their contributions to their career. So much support and love radiated throughout the audience. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:20 pm

I wonder why DLo didn't speak up more about Taylor at the WTA?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:34 pm

I read what happens on the WTA and I just don't get why Corrine can't let go already.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:40 pm

Corinne can let go but the producers are telling the girls to talk about Corinne but that's what the whole show was about.
I'm not taking WTA serious.
If you follow the girls on social media , after the show and before they all were Friendly and picking eachother up. Even with Corinne they got along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:00 pm

I wonder if Taylor resigned her position, or was kinda encouraged to do so?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:19 pm

Billysmom wrote:I wonder if Taylor resigned her position, or was kinda encouraged to do so?

I don't know if she did or didn't, but it did seem as if how she was portrayed effected her work. She seemed very upset and I felt really bad for her since that twit Corinne just didn't seem to care or understand that there was more to life than being on this show. I hope she has nothing further to do with this show. She is young and still learning, but she seems kind and willing to learn from her mistakes, unlike a few others who just want more air time.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:32 pm

Unfortunately, Taylor had an opportunity to apologize and just stop engaging with Cheese Pasta.  Her immaturity (IMO, sorry I know she's got a lot of emotional intelligence and self awareness) has gotten the best of her because in a b*tchfest with CP, Taylor cannot sustain her voice.  So it looked like they were going at it still after the fact. Taylor did apologize but was expecting an apology from CP and in the end, instead of Taylor leaving the WTA redeemed, she just looked like she was bulldozed once again.  

I like her but I think she just needs to let it go and I think she can.  She's acting young and immature not to the league of CP but pretty close.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:41 pm

Sprite wrote:
Billysmom wrote:I wonder if Taylor resigned her position, or was kinda encouraged to do so?

I don't know if she did or didn't, but it did seem as if how she was portrayed effected her work. She seemed very upset and I felt really bad for her since that twit Corinne just didn't seem to care or understand that there was more to life than being on this show. I hope she has nothing further to do with this show. She is young and still learning, but she seems kind and willing to learn from her mistakes, unlike a few others who just want more air time.

Listen to the Here to Make friends podcast interview that features 20 minutes interview with Taylor. Essentially said that she put a pause on counseling due to all that's happened on show and was going to explore options until all the noise of season quiets down.

I would not be at all surprised to see her on BIP this summer. She also warned that she might do a some IG shilling to tied her over until she goes back to real career.

She is smart woman but not able to hold her own against true mean girls looking to promote their brand.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:49 pm

This was interesting
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Did Chris have something against Taylor? I don't know why he had an issue with Astrid defending her. Also surprised about Danielle M comment about Taylor.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+31
ericbutterfly
Longhornfan
George1218
KB_Mom
mprssdbyu