SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRobby - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:35 am

Raven seems like she's going to be the Robby of the season. This will make it easy for me to root for nick's F1.

IMO.

Back to top Go down

TeamRobby - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:57 am

nothatgirl wrote:Raven seems like she's going to be the Robby of the season. This will make it easy for me to root for nick's F1.

IMO.
Maybe Raven and Robby can date and wear their [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] shirts? Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], cantstopl

ETA: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], ITA! :yes:

I followed Raven on SnapChat briefly today and IMO she doesn't seem to be a heartbroken F2/F3 or a newly engaged F1. Even without RS spoiler, it would have been easy to guess this one IMO especially when she is posting pics with her guy ex-roommate with  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] emojis. JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:06 pm

I'm wondering if part of what we are seeing is encouraged by TPTB. It seems to be the new trend. I saw this kind of thing with at least the last 4 or 5 F2.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:15 pm

Is the dress shop lady the one that posted the pic of a dress and covered the face? Sorry I went back to see who sleuthed it but it's not in the No Discussion thread.

If so, I knew then she'd be a loud mouth. Stating she's biting her tongue is not a good reflection on Raven since it sounds like Raven gave her details.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I'm wondering if part of what we are seeing is encouraged by TPTB. It seems to be the new trend. I saw this kind of thing with at least the last 4 or 5 F2.

I don't think JoJo acted like this. She was pretty quiet throughout as far as I can recall. I just don't see why TPTB would want this sort of behaviour. Raven better have an amazing personality, because so far, I'm not impressed.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:30 pm

I personally don't pay too much attention to the sm stuff, but I think there was quite a bit of talk about JoJo prior to her being on Ette. Perhaps I am wrong and that is only my impression.
As far as these people go, unless they do something horrendously awful, they don't make much difference to me.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I personally don't pay too much attention to the sm stuff, but I think there was quite a bit of talk about JoJo prior to her being on Ette. Perhaps I am wrong and that is only my impression.
As far as these people go, unless they do something horrendously awful, they don't make much difference to me.

JoJo was talked about because of her brother being the lead of another dating show and her appearance on said show, and then because of her being the spoiled F2 and generally well-liked. It wasn't her own actions or self-promotion that caused all the discussion and she certainly wasn't selling team shirts.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:16 pm

I am looking at the reality tv connection she had in her past, knowing she was making it to the F4 and then the Jordan stuff. This has TPTB written all over it for slating. It's not as if she was an under the radar Jane Doe no one had heard of that ended up in the F4. I guess this is an agree to disagree issue.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:35 pm

It may not have been self promotion that caused all the discussion, but IIRC there was plenty of talk about JoJo, before and after, cheating with a married man, hanging out with Dallas players, the scripted Chad letter, the bad acting when she opened the letter, the bad head shake trying to look surprise when Ben said ILY,  she posted a pic of the dog which sleuthers figured out was the same dog she shared with Chad and speculated she went back to him which she did after filming Ben's season, this all going by memory, and the number of times we had to edit posts, but I'm sure it's all in the archives.

It will always IMO be the same for every F2. They are either liked, or not liked. Their SM fans will fawn all over them, the non SM fans will try to tear them apart. It will be the same for Raven if she is the F2. There are F2's that appear to be heartbroken, but once they step off that plane they realize in reality, that isn't who they wanted after all but it's a good opportunity to milk it for all it's worth. All IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote: I am looking at the reality tv connection she had in her past, knowing she was making it to the F4 and then the Jordan stuff. This has TPTB written all over it for slating.  It's not as if she was an under the radar Jane Doe no one had heard of that ended up in the F4. I guess this is an agree to disagree issue.  

If you think she was a scripted F2 then that's your prerogative, I was just disagreeing with the notion that the last 4 or 5 F2's have acted like Robby and Raven. I don't think they have. None aside from those two have started promoting themselves the minute they got their phone back and/or started selling team shirts. Even Becca, who was keeping up the suspense during the season, didn't post anything about the show until the premiere, and she never even claimed to be in love with the lead. I guess Raven could just be the victim of overly excitable friends, but I can't help giving her some side-eye. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:26 pm

Ok...guess I will clarify a last time because something so innocuous has been taken incorrectly and this has gotten quite OT.
Scripted? No...did not use that word. Acting like someone else--no--did not use that wordage. Promoting...nope. Becca--not her thread, not on topic.
This is what I said:
I'm wondering if part of what we are seeing is encouraged by TPTB. It seems to be the new trend. I saw this kind of thing with at least the last 4 or 5 F2.
Take it or leave it. It was not meant to cause an off topic discussion regarding anyone else, but only meant that perhaps there is some encouragement from TPTB the last few seasons for the F2/F3 to shine more light on themselves. This would also perhaps hide the F1 more. Simple as that. Nothing more was meant from my above post and so sorry it took things off topic.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan