SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nickviall - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:49 pm

nothatgirl wrote:That's weird. Is hacking a deactivated account a thing?

She said the problem is fixed now, so maybe she's the one who reactivated it and set it to private. Guess we can't count her out yet. Her numbers for followers/following haven't changed at all, so we can wait for that.

Who's our computer genius on this board? We need to know if a deactivated account can be hacked !

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

nickviall - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:57 pm

There were some major hacks done today. Twitter was hit. I don't know if that means individual accounts along with the twitter main. If IG is connected with Twitter, it's possible that could be wonky. Many big companies were hit today. Who knows how that will play out with individuals.

Here is a link explaining some of what went on. I don't understand the whole thing myself.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:11 am

sdmom wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:That's weird. Is hacking a deactivated account a thing?

She said the problem is fixed now, so maybe she's the one who reactivated it and set it to private. Guess we can't count her out yet. Her numbers for followers/following haven't changed at all, so we can wait for that.

Who's our computer genius on this board? We need to know if a deactivated account can be hacked !

Non-genius here but I know the answer  - a deactivated account can be reactivated then changed to private (move a slide bar) as long as the password is known.  
Since no other info was changed, sounds more like a glitch than a hack.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IG & Twitter can be linked if that is a setting the user chooses.
I read the article you posted and it is about "denial of service" or temporary crash and remote IP access of cameras. All due to a kind of malware attack. There is nothing about changing information.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:36 am

notarose wrote:Since we have 2 girls with sudden SM changes, Raven & Danielle Lo, could they possibly have both been let go on a 2-1?  Ironic if true given both were on 1-1's in the same location.
As I recall, both on a 2-1 were eliminated last time there was a canopied bed hmmm

I am fairly certain Raven was in the group date pic Wednesday so if she was let go it would have been then and not a 2/1. Time wise I think the RC would be tonight.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:45 am

With the whole hacking complication, I'm not convinced she was eliminated.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:48 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
notarose wrote:Since we have 2 girls with sudden SM changes, Raven & Danielle Lo, could they possibly have both been let go on a 2-1?  Ironic if true given both were on 1-1's in the same location.
As I recall, both on a 2-1 were eliminated last time there was a canopied bed hmmm

I am fairly certain Raven was in the group date pic Wednesday so if she was let go it would have been then and not a 2/1. Time wise I think the RC would be tonight.

IMO it now sounds inconclusive.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:50 am

yeah if it was a hacked account and her mom had to fix/adjust it then that explains away the change. Maybe tomorrow or the next day will yield more conclusive info following another RC that is either happened or happening tonight.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:35 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Chris H had an instagram from earlier today of him and Nick most likely for a RC. I would have thought tonight would have been a RC but maybe it was last night? What is the time zone difference for St Thomas?
If they didn't mess around with the dates, ie the amount of them, then last was the RC

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:26 pm

Going by her friend and her cousin's twitter, looks like Raven made it to F4.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Desiree adds roses every week Raven is there.

Her cousin seems very excited too in response to RS F4.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:18 am

Do we know if she has ties to Florida at all?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:17 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Do we know if she has ties to Florida at all?

Seems she grew up in Arkansas and still lives there.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:04 am

kk, thanks. Just trying to figure out who may be from Florida.....if at all. Maybe filming is just behind right now and the first HTD starts tomorrow????

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan